New Batman Game to be released this year!

Prinze

CAG Veteran
Sorry, if posted before but there is a new Batman game releasing this year!
Can't post a link because im a new user but check out ign and joystiq

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm curious as to what they plan to do with this game since it's set in the Silver Age. I was thinking they'd take the next game a step further from Arkham City and make Batman take to the streets of Gotham, but that seems unlikely.

[quote name='The Crotch']New users can't post links? What?[/QUOTE]

It's to prevent those fucking spam links to sites that sell Chinese knock offs posted by trolls who make accounts just to post those links.

Come on Rocksteady, can we get another DC hero title instead? A Titans game would be sick! Hell, Supes, Wonder Woman, Flash and Green Lantern all need quality titles under their belts. The Batman Arkham series is phenomenal, but spread that love over to some other characters too!

[quote name='AugustAPC']Come on Rocksteady, can we get another DC hero title instead? A Titans game would be sick! Hell, Supes, Wonder Woman, Flash and Green Lantern all need quality titles under their belts. The Batman Arkham series is phenomenal, but spread that love over to some other characters too![/QUOTE]
We're getting a Young Justice game soon and it looks decent. We'll probably never get a Wonder Woman game.

[quote name='hufferstl']I want a Rocksteady game doing whatever Azrael was talking about when you finished his mission.[/QUOTE]
It'll most likely deal heavily with fighting Ra's and the Order of St. Dumas from the comics.

[quote name='The Crotch']But, like... flat-out can't past any URLs?

Dayumn.[/QUOTE]

Yes, as far as I know... though I'm not entirely sure.

[quote name='hufferstl']Captain Joel - what makes you say that the next game will deal with Ra's?[/QUOTE]
I'm not saying that the next game necessarily would, but I'm almost positive that it would if it ended up being about the war Azrael mentioned because this Azrael is Michael Lane and his comic dealt mainly with Ra's and waging war on the sins prevalent in Gotham. There were very, very few issues in the guy's book, so there's not a whole lot of mystery to what he was talking about in AC.

[quote name='Finger_Shocker']Maybe they can do a KnightFall spin off game...[/QUOTE]
I seriously doubt that. In Arkham Asylum Batman alluded to the fact that the whole backbreaking thing had already happened and in AC Batman acts as if he's never seen an Azrael before, so I'm guessing if Knightfall happened differently in this universe (probably with Dick taking up the cowl from the beginning instead of Bruce giving it to JPV). I'd personally like to see Battle for the Cowl, but I don't think I'll ever be lucky enough to see that.

Not too excited about this, especially since it's not being done by Rocksteady.

Even if it was, while the first two games where great, I'm not really in the mood for a third so soon.

bread's done
Back