New Batman Trailer

They showed it on Extra lastnight it actually looks pretty good. A lot more of Bruce Wayne in training. I get the feeling that they may not show him in costume until half way into the movie.

I liked the first Tim Burton Batman, but the series went downhill quickly after Schumacher decided to add all of the neon lights. :x

I think they are doing things right this time. The story is supposed to be influenced by Frank Miller's Batman:Year One, which was great. It is much more focused on the characters than on pure spectacle. We will all be in for something very good this summer.

Looks like they are following the formula set by Spiderman 1 and The Hulk ... the guy doesn't actually get / control his superpower into about 1/3 of the way in, and doesn't really get going until about halfway thru.

[quote name='SatchmoKhan']I liked the first Tim Burton Batman, but the series went downhill quickly after Schumacher decided to add all of the neon lights. :x

I think they are doing things right this time. The story is supposed to be influenced by Frank Miller's Batman:Year One, which was great. It is much more focused on the characters than on pure spectacle. We will all be in for something very good this summer.[/quote]

thats what they should do with all superhero movies (where possible). hopefully they try that with the superman movies, i know he has the powers at birth, but some take longer to develop (which is why i like smallville; we'll that and kristen kreuk and allison mack, but thats another story for another time)

[quote name='opportunity777'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Looks good. :D[/quote]

Do you think Christian Bale looks good too? :lol:[/quote]

I'm no homosexual, so I'm not fully qualified to answer that question. However, I'd have to say yes. Yes he does.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='opportunity777'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Looks good. :D[/quote]

I'm no homosexual, so I'm not fully qualified to answer that question. However, I'd have to say yes. Yes he does.[/quote]

Do you think it makes you borderline gay for thinking Christian Bale is a sexy-muffin?

[quote name='opportunity777'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='opportunity777'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Looks good. :D[/quote]

I'm no homosexual, so I'm not fully qualified to answer that question. However, I'd have to say yes. Yes he does.[/quote]

Do you think it makes you borderline gay for thinking Christian Bale is a sexy-muffin?[/quote]

If I had actually used the words "sexy-muffin" then yes. However that was all you, so no. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='opportunity777'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='opportunity777'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Looks good. :D[/quote]

Do you think it makes you borderline gay for thinking Christian Bale is a sexy-muffin?[/quote]

If I had actually used the words "sexy-muffin" then yes. However that was all you, so no. :lol:[/quote]

:rofl:

I'm really only interested in this movie because of Christian Bale. Ever since American Psycho, I can't NOT see a movie of his

[quote name='tehfomar']I'm really only interested in this movie because of Christian Bale. Ever since American Psycho, I can't NOT see a movie of his[/quote]

While I concur that he was fantastic in American Psycho, I'm really looking forward to a non-Schumacher Batman (ugh.... nipples on batsuits).

[quote name='judyjudyjudy'][quote name='tehfomar']I'm really only interested in this movie because of Christian Bale. Ever since American Psycho, I can't NOT see a movie of his[/quote]

While I concur that he was fantastic in American Psycho, I'm really looking forward to a non-Schumacher Batman (ugh.... nipples on batsuits).[/quote]

shumacher gets a bad rap, a lot the crap they put in those movies were because of toy lines and corporate sponsors. He was just a tool of big business. Its like in Xmen how logan rides off on the motor cycle twice and they turn it into an action figure. Big business pushes hollywood movies

i saw a commercial on tv. Doesn't look good. How does he go from training in crazy times and shit to being batman. This goes totally off-course for a batman movie.

I never really watched batman movies closely, but it really is looking to be a knock-off of many other movies, not too interested..........

bread's done
Back