New Best Buy coupons (May 27-30)

Sway

CAGiversary!
Feedback
73 (100%)
I assume these coupons are for Reward Zone members

10% off all computer software $19.99 and up, all regulary priced music, movies and video game software (Any combination, limit 3)

10% off TVs $399 and up; DVD players and recorders $99 and up; TiVo hardware, DIRECTV hardware, receivers, spearkers and home theatre systems (Limit 1)

Also 150k RZ bonus points when you spend $600 or more, 75k points when tyou spent $400-$599.99, 30k when you spend $200-$399.99

Scan available here
http://www.charlemagnec.com/bestbuy.jpg

[quote name='Sway']I assume these coupons are for Reward Zone members

10% off all computer software $19.99 and up, all regulary priced music, movies and video game software (Any combination, limit 3)

10% off TVs $399 and up; DVD players and recorders $99 and up; TiVo hardware, DIRECTV hardware, receivers, spearkers and home theatre systems (Limit 1)

Also 150k RZ bonus points when you spend $600 or more, 75k points when tyou spent $400-$599.99, 30k when you spend $200-$399.99[/QUOTE]
That last one may be good if I pre-order an X360. Does anyone happen to know how much many points you need for the different amount of rebates?

I got 2 but i have to used it pricematch with SEARS cuz I bought a Washer & Freezer last weekz. Hope, sears gimme back $100 after pricematch with 10% off coupon ;)

[quote name='tyecko']not RZ members, i got them in the mail today. Chappelle's Show season 2 for $18.00 is mine![/QUOTE]

That was my first thought too until I realized that it's going to be on sale tommorrow for $19.99, so it would probably be excluded since that's not the regular price.

[quote name='tyecko']Chappelle's Show season 2 for $18.00 is mine![/QUOTE]

YMMV for that. CS Season 2 will be on SALE, so the coupon may not work:

10% off all computer software $19.99 and up, all REGULARLY priced music, movies and video game software (Any combination, limit 3)

[quote name='SailorDaravon']That was my first thought too until I realized that it's going to be on sale tommorrow for $19.99, so it would probably be excluded since that's not the regular price.[/QUOTE]

Not only that, but they might be completely OOS by this weekend.

I remember when Chapelle Show Season 1 hit, stores were OOS on it after the first day for like two weeks, at least around here.

[quote name='thehuskerfan']Can I use this coupon with the x-files dvds?[/QUOTE]Those are also on sale, so it'll probably be YMMV. Good luck, though.

[quote name='el bobo']That last one may be good if I pre-order an X360. Does anyone happen to know how much many points you need for the different amount of rebates?[/QUOTE]

think 12500 = 5 bucks

[quote name='shieryda']I think it's 15,000 points for a $5 coupon...[/QUOTE]

Yaeh, I think they up'd it recently to this level. There's nothing really that I'm hoping for to get with these coupons, but maybe I'll pick up some DVD I've wanted.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Yaeh, I think they up'd it recently to this level. There's nothing really that I'm hoping for to get with these coupons, but maybe I'll pick up some DVD I've wanted.[/QUOTE]

Used to be 12,500 points for $5, then in 2004, they moved it up to 15,000 points.

Does anyone know if you can use this combo:

Reward Zone coupon
+
10% coupon (in the mail)
+
GGC???

That might work out to be a good deal, after all is said and done...

[quote name='shieryda']Does anyone know if you can use this combo:

Reward Zone coupon
+
10% coupon (in the mail)
+
GGC???

That might work out to be a good deal, after all is said and done...[/QUOTE]

RZ certs are payment, like gift cards.

GGC & 10% off coupons are coupons.

You can use a coupon + RZ cert, since they're different items. GGC + 10% off coupon stacking is severe YMMV. Make sure you do the RZ cert last, since if you use a RZ cert, you can't add a coupon to the order afterwards.

[quote name='shieryda']Does anyone know if you can use this combo:

Reward Zone coupon
+
10% coupon (in the mail)
+
GGC???

That might work out to be a good deal, after all is said and done...[/QUOTE]They generally don't accept more than one coupon in one transaction, so you'll likely need to choose between the 10% off coupon and the GGC. If you want to "maximize" your savings and really intend on buying a full-price game anyway, use the 10% coupon now since that'll expire and save the GGC for later...unless you have access to a good supply of them anyway. (The Reward Zone "coupon" is more of a gift certificate than coupon, so you can use them whenever; just make sure to use them on something you won't remotely consider returning, lest you lose all your spending points when they don't return your certificate.)

You have to be careful with those g.d. GGC's, too. I got one for my birthday awhile back, and it had expired way before it was even purchased! Best Buy is not very good about pulling the expired GGCs off the shelf.

[quote name='shieryda']You have to be careful with those g.d. GGC's, too. I got one for my birthday awhile back, and it had expired way before it was even purchased! Best Buy is not very good about pulling the expired GGCs off the shelf.[/QUOTE]

In that I had them honor it. Most likely they will just override it an honor the coupon.

Does anyone know if the any of Best Buy's coupons will work with game hardware? I'd like to get a PSP, and all the discounts I can get.

[quote name='chronoice001']Does anyone know if the any of Best Buy's coupons will work with game hardware? I'd like to get a PSP, and all the discounts I can get.[/QUOTE]

if you had a meijers near you, you could of got one for under 200 monday.

go to meijers open up a new Credit card get 25% off item

250 times 25% == 187.50 + tax

but take that to Best buy and PM It + 10% more

250- 187.50 = 62.50 x .10 = 6.52

187.50 - 6.50 = System for 181 bucks

Speaking of coupons... did anyone else notice it's taking Best Buy a long time to email out Reward Zone coupons?

It used to take about a month and a day for your purchases to go through as points and to get the coupon... my 450 dollar purchase about a month and a week STILL hasn't sent me the coupon yet.

[quote name='jimbo12457']so would they take a print-out of that coupon?[/QUOTE]

My BB took a printout of the coupon, but it might be a YMMV.

im just going to use my $5 off the psp game coupons while some of these sweet psp games are 29.99, make them 25 each... i guess you cant use the 10% coupon too, but the 5 off is more anyways

Darn my cheap-ass-edness. I held off one buying the LE Gorillaz Demon Days album and they were already sold out by Friday. Hopefully they'll get a restock at Target since I got a raincheck there for the $15 price. No RZ points, but you can't win 'em all.

Wound up using the coupon to finish out my Azumanga Daioh collection, thanks to their recent price drops too.

bread's done
Back