(new) Binary Doman $12.27 shipped on gohastings.com

Best part is you get to experience the "If it fits in a plastic bag that's how we ship it" aspect of Go Hastings business model.

[quote name='GBAstar']Best part is you get to experience the "If it fits in a plastic bag that's how we ship it" aspect of Go Hastings business model.[/QUOTE]

this happens when your order 1 item, I bought 2 last time and it came in a padded envelope ;)

Lowest I've seen, new or used. It was $14.99 awhile back at Newegg and $14.99 used at Gamefly. It is a very good game and very surprisingly from the company that brought your the Yakuza series.

EDIT: I meant the PS3 version.

Last edited by a moderator:
$10 new from Microsoft on Black Friday. Not a bad game, but I think it has been over-hyped by Giant Bomb and other places. You can skip it and not miss much.

[quote name='prayformojo']$10 new from Microsoft on Black Friday. Not a bad game, but I think it has been over-hyped by Giant Bomb and other places. You can skip it and not miss much.[/QUOTE]

Metacritic of 68 is hardly overhyped. More like underrated.

[quote name='Blaster man']Binary Domain is really good. Highly recommend it.[/QUOTE]

Every time i go to play it i never have a headset at hand and put it back away in disappointment :[

bread's done
Back