New Bond Blu's at Target $14.99 Each

Sgt Barone

CAGiversary!
UPDATE: SALE IS OVER! Hope you all got sumthin!

Goldfinger, Moonraker, The World is Not Enough, Never Say Never Again are $14.99 each. Also Quantum of Solace is $24.99. Prices are good from 3/29-4/4.

Inside Quantam of Solace Blu's there is a $5 off coupon for any Bond Blu (I believe), so if you get QoS, then go back inside, you can get any of the mentioned ones for only $9.99!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mtxbass1']They are the same price on Amazon, which usually is better for free shipping/no tax.[/quote]

The only ones I see for $14 at Amazon are the one's specifically featured in the Target ad (Never Say Never, Goldfinger, Moonraker, TWINE).

• Thunderball ($14.99 Target/ $19.99 Amazon)
  • From Russia with Love ($14.99 Target/ $19.99 Amazon)
  • Dr. No ($14.99 Target/ $19.99 Amazon)
  • Tomorrow Never Dies ($14.99 Target/ $19.99 Amazon)
  • Die Another Day ($14.99 Target/ $19.99 Amazon)
  • For your Eye's Only . . .etc.

are also $14 at Target and not at Amazon ($19).
All Bond Blu-Rays are $14 at Target except for the two newest ones.

Also, if you have a $5 MGM/Fox Blu-ray register receipt coupon it will work on this at Target making them $10
The $5 off James Bond DVD register receipt coupon also works for the :br: .
I managed both Thunderball and Goldfinger for $10 and bought the rest for $14.99.

Register receipts print at random after check-out from Target. However, they are triggered by previous purchases tied to your CC.
If you use the same CC at Target and have bought :br:/videogames/electronics at Target your odds increase, I have managed 5 :br: coupons thus far.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='h3llbring3r']The only ones I see for $14 at Amazon are the one's specifically featured in the Target ad (Never Say Never, Goldfinger, Moonraker, TWINE).

All Bond Blu-Rays are $14 at Target except for the two newest ones.

[/quote]

Correct. The older bond releases have been $14.99 as "temporary price cuts" at Target for a few weeks now. The new ones just went on sale this past weekend and Amazon matched it. I picked up Goldfinger myself for $9.99 after coupon this past Sunday at Target. Good stuff.

[quote name='mtxbass1']Correct. The older bond releases have been $14.99 as "temporary price cuts" at Target for a few weeks now. The new ones just went on sale this past weekend and Amazon matched it. I picked up Goldfinger myself for $9.99 after coupon this past Sunday at Target. Good stuff.[/quote]
I wish Amazon would match the rest of the drop. I can't find From Russia . . . at my three closest Targets. I did the print rain-check option though. I wonder if BBy would match a rain-check?

[quote name='h3llbring3r']I wish Amazon would match the rest of the drop. I can't find From Russia . . . at my three closest Targets. I did the print rain-check option though. I wonder if BBy would match a rain-check?[/quote]

ygpm

Wasn't there some nit picking technical issue with these Bond blu rays? I swear I remember reading somewhere that there were possible problems. Was hopefully nothing "real".

[quote name='Scopitone']Wasn't there some nit picking technical issue with these Bond blu rays? I swear I remember reading somewhere that there were possible problems. Was hopefully nothing "real".[/quote]

You're referring to problems with some standalone units. Most of those are fixed with firmware updates. It's a non-issue on the PS3.

[quote name='mtxbass1']You're referring to problems with some standalone units. Most of those are fixed with firmware updates. It's a non-issue on the PS3.[/QUOTE]

Well than someone is stopping by Target today! Thank you.

Now if they'd only upgrade OHMSS to bluray.

[quote name='Scopitone']Well than someone is stopping by Target today! Thank you.

Now if they'd only upgrade OHMSS to bluray.[/quote]
You Lazenby fans make me laugh. I think you just like that movie because it has more Bond Girls than any other in the series; it sure isn't the action.

If anyone can't find these at their local Targets, I've got sealed copies of Die Another Day, Live and Let Die, and Dr. No up for grabs. $13 shipped to your door each, multiple title discount if interested.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']You Lazenby fans make me laugh. I think you just like that movie because it has more Bond Girls than any other in the series; it sure isn't the action.[/quote]
it's actually one of the better bond movies, not because of more girls or lack of action

[quote name='h3llbring3r']You Lazenby fans make me laugh. I think you just like that movie because it has more Bond Girls than any other in the series; it sure isn't the action.[/QUOTE]

Maybe its just a great film? I like the action in OHMSS just fine, the fight on the beach and in the hotel are amazing, and a lot of the ski sequences are great to look at. Its my most wanted Bond film on Blu-Ray!

And The Laz is criminally under-rated.

[quote name='dinovelvet']Maybe its just a great film? I like the action in OHMSS just fine, the fight on the beach and in the hotel are amazing, and a lot of the ski sequences are great to look at. Its my most wanted Bond film on Blu-Ray!

And The Laz is criminally under-rated.[/QUOTE]

Laz is the worst Bond but OHMSS is definitely one of the best bond movies. I wonder how much better it would have been if Connery was in it.

Now, I seriously have to debate on whether I should upgrade to Blu-ray since I own all the Bonds on DVD through the sets that came out a few years ago? Is really worth it to get them on Blu-ray if I own those?

[quote name='cdeener']Now, I seriously have to debate on whether I should upgrade to Blu-ray since I own all the Bonds on DVD through the sets that came out a few years ago? Is really worth it to get them on Blu-ray if I own those?[/QUOTE]

Personally I think so. You'll be convinced that Dr.No and Quantum of Solace were filmed in the same year!

[quote name='dinovelvet']Personally I think so. You'll be convinced that Dr.No and Quantum of Solace were filmed in the same year![/QUOTE]
I wish I didn't buy the DVDs. But I think I will just stick with them for now plus I don't have QoS yet.

I just watched Goldfinger and it looks incredible! They did an outstanding job with these!! These are must buys!!

Definitely picking up Goldfinger. I just wish Goldeneye would release soon!

After reading this thread, I must rent OHMSS. I don't recall that film.

Went with the hope of getting From Russia with Love. *SIGH* But there was know. I did get Goldfinger and Thunderball, nothing but Connery as Bond for me!

DAMN...since I got my br player in Dec, I have already picked up 20 br movies...these deals are kaarazzzzzzyyyyyyyyyy!!! I wanted to get Die another day and World is not enough but uh... oh well sold out.

When these were first announced, I was definitely on the fence. Had them in my Netflix queue, though, and they sent me From Russia with Love. Wow. I was completely blown away. Have the first six. Gonna have to wait to pick up the newer ones, though, with money being tight.

bread's done
Back