New Call of Duty 4 for 360

kr580

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
Would anyone happen to know of any good deals on Call of Duty 4 for the 360? New (sealed) only please... something under $50 for the GOTY version or $40 for regular.

My RadioShack supposedly had a regular one for $40 but they couldn't find the game they had 'in stock' anywhere in the store. :(

Thanks much - Kevin

Nope, you have to download them. I was disappointed that it wasn't included when I picked up a 2nd copy for my son this past weekend.

So why the hell do they sell it as a GOTY edition if has nothing extra. That sucks for the people who thought they would be inside

man that sucks...
like stated before, looks like you just missed out on the little 'token' thing...

"Recruits and soldiers alike, get the Battle-Dress Uniforms ready! Activision and Infinity Ward are planning a new offensive with Call of Duty® 4: Modern Warfare™ Game of the Year Edition. Scheduled for release at all retailers nationwide on April 3, the Game of the Year Edition of Call of Duty 4 includes a token to download the Variety Map Pack, a series of four new multiplayer maps for Xbox 360®.
The Variety Map Pack will also be available for download from Xbox LIVE® Marketplace, giving you multiple ways to experience the newest multiplayer action from the blockbuster hit title.":fridge:

bread's done
Back