New Cell Phone

darksidechaos

CAGiversary!
I am in the search of a new cell phone, but since I haven't had my contract for long enough, I need to pay full price for the phones I want to get from At&t. I was wondering if anyone knew any sites or anything that I could get a new phone off of, cheap. I am looking for something with a keyboard possibly. I've bought off e-bay before, but I only like sellers who other people say are good. Anyone recommend anyone?

Whats your price range? I recommend Nokias.. But they are REALLY expensive. I have the Nokia N95-4 8GB which is 3g and is about ~$570 on amazon. If you want a full keyboard I recommend the E90 which is 3g and is about ~$720. (E90 is normally $1100, so thats a great deal on amazon). If you want to save a little money, you can get the E61 from amazon for about ~$380 on amazon.

If you want an unlocked phone I suggest looking into amazon, they have good prices on them. I have bought 3 phones from them, and I am impressed every time. :)

Edit: I just reread your post and it seems you want CHEAP.. Sorry if my post wasn't for cheap phones, I just really like Nokias. I would recommend checking amazon for any phone because they sell all types of phones for relatively good prices. Just go to Cell Phones and look at the best sellers and decide from there.

Check out T-mobile and AT&T's prepaid phones. They're both really cheap and can be used for contract service. T-mobile ones you'll have to unlock but unlock codes are generally less than $20 on ebay.

bread's done
Back