New Circuit City Clearence Effective Now!!! (Finally Complete List Up)

bill123

CAGiversary!
Feedback
66 (100%)
Hey all, cane across a new list of clearence of some slow moving games that are to be retagged and thrown into bins to make room for the falls next gen systems.
This being my first thread hopefully I don't mess anything up, if I do please let me know and I'll fix it. Now on to the list.

NOTE: All games are marked at 16.96 as of right now.

GBA
Kirby
Sonic Advance 2
SSX3
Sudoku Fever

GAMECUBE
Bratz:Rock Angelz
Chicken Little
Chronicles of Narnia
Crash Tag Team Racing
Dora: Journey to Purple
Fifa Soccer 2005
Fifa Soccer 2006
Harvest Moon: Another Wonderful Life
Hello Kitty Roller Rescue
Incredible Hulk
Incredibles Rise of the Underminer
King Kong
Mario Party 5
Mario Party 6 w/mic

Mario Power Tennis
Mario Superstar Baseball(I apologize from the other thread where I stated Mario Superstrikers was the one)
Nascar 2005:Chase the Cup
NBA Live 2005
NBA Live 2006
NHL 2006
Pokemon Colosseum
Shrek Superslam
Star Wars Bounty Hunter
Tiger Woods 2005
Tiger Woods 2006
True Crime New York City
Ultimate Spiderman

Playstation 2
Ace Combat 4
Baldur's Gate 2
The Bible Game
Bratz: Rock Angelz
Brothers In Arms(I think the first one)
Burnout Revenge
Cabelas Dangerous Hunts
Call of Duty: Big Red One Collectors Ed.
Chicken Little
Chronicles Of Narnia
Collectors Edition(This is all it says...going to check Sku on it)
College Hoops 2K6
Champions Of Norrath: Return to Arms
Darkwatch
DBZ:Budokai 3
DDR Extreme
DDR Extreme 2 Bundle
DDR Extreme Bundle

Devil Kings
Devil May Cry 3 (Not sure if greatest Hits)
Disney's Extreme Skate Adv.
Dragon Quest 8
Dynasty Warriors 4:Empire
Dynasty Warriors 5
Enter the Matrix
ESA Foundation Compilation
Eye Toy Groove w/camera
Fifa Street 2
Final Fantasy XI (the one w/ hardrive)
Gran Turismo 3
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas SE
Heroes of the Pacific
Jucied
LA Rush
Madagascar
Medal of Honor Frontline
Megaman X Collection
Mercenaries
MVP Baseball 2005
MX Unleashed
MX vs. ATV Unleashed
Nascar Thunder 2004
Need for Speed Underground
Resident Evil 4 Collectors Ed (Anyone get this for me and I'd be very thankful. Also Hook you up)
Shrek Superslam
Simpsons Road Rage
Simpsons: Hit and Run
Spiderman 2: The Movie
Spongebob:Lights, Camera, Action
Spyro: A Hero's Tail
Star Ocean: Until The End Of Time
Suffering: Ties That Bind
Tekken/UFC 2 Pack
The Hustle: Detroit Street
Tocca Race Driver 3
Tony Hawk Underground 2
TY the Tiger 2
Ultimate Spiderman LE
Worms 3D
X-Men Legends 2: ROA

PSP
Brotherhood of the Blade
Coded Arms
Dynasty Warriors
Fifa Soccer 2006
Go! Sudoku
Gripshift
Harry Potter & Gobblet of Fire
Incredibles Rise of the Imperfects
Lord of the Rings Tactics
Megaman X Maverick
Mercury
MVP Baseball 2005
NBA(Another Unknown..will check Sku)
NFL Street 2 Unleashed
PopoloCrois
Virtua Tennis
World Series of Poker

Xbox
America's Army: Rise of a Soldier
Arena Football
Baldur's Gate 2
BIA: Earned in Blood
Cabela Dangerous Hunts 2
Call Of Duty 2: Big Red One Collector's ED.
Chronicles of Narnia
Close Combat: First to Fight
Da Vinci Code
Darkwatch
DDR Ultramix 2 Bundle
Doom 3
Doom 3 Collector's Ed.
Godfather Collectors Ed.

Guy Game
Halo 2 Expansion Pack
Halo 2 Limited Ed.
Harry Potter & Goblet of Fire
Heroes of the Pacific
Ice Age 2
Jade Empire LTD Ed.
Juiced
LA Rush
Legends of Wrestling
Madagascar
Medal of Honor
MVP 06 NCAA Baseball
NBA Ballers Phenom
NBA Street 2
Need for Speed
Ninja Gaiden
Over the Hedge
Paintball Max'd
Star Wars: Republic Commando (This One as well I'd Love to get if anyone can find one for me)
Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
Shadow the Hedgehog
Shrek Superparty
Splinter Cell/ Desert Storm 2 Pack
Star Wars: KOTOR
Suffering: Ties that Bind
Super Monkey Ball DX
Tak 3: Great JuJu Challenge
Tony Hawk Underground 2
True Crime New York City Collectors Ed
World Series of Poker
X-Men Legends
X-Men Legends 2: Rise Of Apokolips
Yourself Fitness

That's all for right now folks. If I get any updates on these I'l be sure to update the thread.

Please Leave any comments

Thanks,
Bill

Prices?

I'll check again in four hours or so.. hopefully the XBox section is up then. There will be a few I want and CC is like 45 minutes away.. so.. i'll pay a bit extra over what the clearance stuff is.. come onnnnn, xbox!

[quote name='Scorch']Prices?

I'll check again in four hours or so.. hopefully the XBox section is up then. There will be a few I want and CC is like 45 minutes away.. so.. i'll pay a bit extra over what the clearance stuff is.. come onnnnn, xbox![/QUOTE]

From the OP
NOTE: All games are marked at 16.96 as of right now.

Thanks for posting the list and I can't wait to see how long it takes for these to continue toi drop. How long do you think it will take for you to post the PS2 and Xbox games? I'm planning on going by my nearest CC in a liitle while (which is about half an hour away) and am considering holding off until the complete list is posted.

Great Oden's raven! This is wonderful news for me, but not for my wallet! CC here I come!!!

Can't wait for info. on Xbox and PS2:bouncy:

[quote name='Skylander7']Oh shit... here we go again.

Let some 360 games be on that list :) Thanks OP![/QUOTE]

QFT

My wife is going to kill me! :razz:

I wonder how many are going to exploit the GS/EB trade in for a Wii preorder...

Shrike needs to throw in a CAG State Secret. We all know the Fat Wallet effect on clearances like this.

[quote name='Skylander7']I wonder how many are going to exploit the GS/EB trade in for a Wii preorder...

Shrike needs to throw in a CAG State Secret. We all know the Fat Wallet effect on clearances like this.[/QUOTE]

$16.96 clearence isn't going to attract as much as attention as a $9.99 or under clearence.

[quote name='bill123']Another Wonderful Life[/QUOTE] Probably should be Harvest Moon: Another Wonderful Life. What a bad time to be poor.

[quote name='bmarquardt']$16.96 clearence isn't going to attract as much as attention as a $9.99 or under clearence.[/quote]For the Nintendo games like Strikes and Baseball it will. First party Nintendo games NEVER drop in price by that much :)

Man, what great timing, I was planning on going to CC tonight after my haircut anyway. Hopefully the PS2 and Xbox list will be up by the end of the day.

[quote name='62t']Hopefully no one will post this list to Fatwallet and slickdeal without giving credit.[/QUOTE]

It's 50/50 that'll happen. I give it another three hours or so before the fatwalletiers get wind of it. Hopefully we'll have the PS2/Xbox/PSP/DS/GBA/360(?) list by then. I'm tempted to go snag a bunch of games and start scanning them right now though.

Hey all,
Yea Im workin on the rest of the list . There still is a sizable ps2 list and a xbox list as well as a small PSP but no ds as of yet.
Im sorry for the vaugeness of "A Wonderful Life" and "kirby" thats what was stated on the list. I am stopping by my store today so if anyone wants any clarification on these I can run the skus through our system to get the full names for you guys.

Ohh and yea lets how Fatwallet and Slickdeals doesnt get on this ...screw them.

Later,
Bill

this is going to sound really sad... has anyone played the Dora game? I've eyed it for a little while as something to buy for my 2.5 year old daughter. My son plays the gamecube and she isn't really able to participate as even the easiest games are too difficult for her to control. But running dora around would be something she would really get into.

I personally haven't but have had customers come in and say its a great "little kids" game. So I'd imagine that it couldn't be too bad...probably a platformer like the spongebob games.

Royal On the list it says "Another Wonderful Life"...Hopefully that helps.
As I said I can check the Skus of any of these and others on the PS2 and Xbox if anyone has questions.

[quote name='bill123']Royal On the list it says "Another Wonderful Life"...Hopefully that helps.
As I said I can check the Skus of any of these and others on the PS2 and Xbox if anyone has questions.[/QUOTE]

The sooner you get the lists up the better, that's the best thing you can do for any of us right now.

[quote name='furyk']The sooner you get the lists up the better, that's the best thing you can do for any of us right now.[/QUOTE]

Aye, I was going to head out and hit a couple of GameCrazies and a K-Mart today.. now I can add Circuit City to my list of stores to stop in!

[quote name='bmarquardt']Thanks. If anybody can find me a Mario Tennis, I have PS2 DDR Exteme 2 with Dance Mat (bundle) for trade (sealed, brand new).[/quote]

I will look for you this afternoon, I'm pretty sure my CC might have a few...

How about just a few of the "Highlights" of the PS2, XBX, and 360 games. We don't need the whole list :) .. Anyone confirm this in store yet ?

[quote name='spamfree2']How about just a few of the "Highlights" of the PS2, XBX, and 360 games. We don't need the whole list :) .. Anyone confirm this in store yet ?[/QUOTE]

All of the prices are in store.

Hopefully there aren't any lurkers or FW/SD spies in here. I hate knowing that they'll just buy the entire stock just to resell it on ebay for profit. >_

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Hoping FIFA 06 will be for Xbox as well.[/QUOTE]

May be completely off target, but I checked circuitcity.com and none of these new clearance games are listed there anymore. I checked for FIFA just now and it's gone on GCN but still there on XBOX and PS2, so..

I don't know how accurate that method of checking is, but if there's something you're wondering about, check and see if it's still on Circuit City's website. If not, there's a chance it may be clearanced.

[quote name='shrike4242'][URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Just a friendly reminder.[/QUOTE]

I'll never get tired of seeing that damned thing :) It almost makes CC and BB have a certain "epic battle" kind of feeling! CAG versus the fatass Walleters in their mu-mu's, with Paypal logos glimmering in their eyes!!!

Thanks all and especially Shrike for that warning. All has been updated and complete.
Enjoy

bill123

Ohh I'll Also check today and see if we had a markdown list of games and post thoes too.

Here comes the double Whammy!!!

Ah. So that's that. All in all, guess I'm just looking for a good luck score.. doubt I'll find Halo 2 LE or Baldur's Gate 2 in any CC's. All I really expect to find then is Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland. Maybe a few others when clearance prices go down.

Ah well, probably better for my wallet anyway! Thanks so much bill!

Could you check two things Bill?

Is Kirby a GBA title? I could have sworn the GBA Kirby was in the last 8.96 clearance...I guess I only ask because most of me hopes that it is the DS one :D

Also, is Ninja Gaiden just normal Ninja Gaiden (for the xbox) or is it Ninja Gaiden Black?

thanks!

[quote name='Arkay Firestar']Could you check two things Bill?

Is Kirby a GBA title? I could have sworn the GBA Kirby was in the last 8.96 clearance...I guess I only ask because most of me hopes that it is the DS one :D

Also, is Ninja Gaiden just normal Ninja Gaiden (for the xbox) or is it Ninja Gaiden Black?

thanks![/QUOTE]

Don't forget about Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland, also a GBA game. Pretty sure someone up above confirmed that.

bread's done
Back