NEW computer games!

I am selling computer games. You name the game, i will most likley have it.

All games are brand new, unopened, and all legally bought.

Just name the game you are looking for. I go once every 2 weeks usually to get games, based on the number of orders i recieve.

All games are 40% off the price i buy them for when i sell them to you. I.e. If i buy a game for 50, it will only be 30 (plus shipping) for you.

In most cases shipping will be $5 flat for the US, all international orders will be more, im not sure on the exact price as of right now. Insurance is optional.

I am only taking money orders/checks/cash mailed to my adress at this time. Paypal will be an option soon.

Post all game requests here. All games i have in my possession are in my sig.

Uh...any references? Like, Ebay feedback or something?

Anyway, how about this: I need a new copy of Unreal Tournament Game of the Year Edition. A friend squashed mine.

I have a used copy. Both Discs. No box or manual though, just the 2 discs.

And for refrences, i have none, i know that looks bad, but im just starting out in this whole selling online thing. I have non online references though.

EDIT: i have a few feed back points on ebay from things ive bought, and i sell alot on PSP forums.

For the GOTY edition, shippig will be less than 5.

You can hit me up on AIM: The Josh Bat for more details.

Edit:
OK, I guess you're talking about UTGOTY.

Can I get a price on that? And I sure would feel secure if you could take a pic, with proof that it's yours...

World of Warcraft and Physco Nauts i can get. If you have AIM or Yahoo IM me to work out arrangments. I will take the list of games and buy them all by friday.

[quote name='Captain Flaps']I am selling computer games. You name the game, i will most likley have it.

All games are 40% off the price i buy them for when i sell them to you. I.e. If i buy a game for 50, it will only be 30 (plus shipping) for you.[/QUOTE]

Does not seem like the best business model. If this turns out to be legit, then I apologize for threadcrapping, but it just doesn't seem to make any sense.

Its cool man. I know it doesnt make any sense I get a discount, i dont make much of a profit, i make a few dollars a game. Those few dollars i usually spend on gas.

Yeah i know alot of people will be holding off until i get some positive responses, which sucks, but seriously, i would never rip anyone off.

As of right now im going to get....

WoW CE
Half-Life 2 CE
Lord of Rings Battle Middle Earth (DVD ED)
Battlefield 2 (DVD ED)
Act of War (DVD ED)
Knights of the Old Republic 2
WOW
Physco Nauts

If those arent in stock i will post what i bought and see whos still intrested.

[quote name='supadupacheap']I hope this works out for everybody. I just dont see how somebody would front $200 + to make a few bucks profit but maybe so.

Im in wait and see mode[/QUOTE]

me2.

bread's done
Back