New copies of Geist (Cube) at Hastings only $3.75!

Scorch

CAGiversary!
Feedback
72 (100%)
I'd been wanting to grab Geist for a while.. saw a copy at Hastings marked 49.99.. had a sticker over that saying 11.24.. decided to have it scanned and it scanned at a startingly low 3.75. My breaking point for a game is 4.99. I'll usually grab anything if it's 4.99 or less. Geist is a great game, and for that price, it's a steal. Check your local Hastings and if they have NEW copies, get them to scan them.

I have been wanting to pick up Geist to play on my Wii. It looks like a very fun and different kind of FPS. The Possession part looks interesting. Too bad we don't have Hasting's in PA. :(

man I already got it used during the B2G1 sale. It was a little cheaper and in mint condition so not a big deal... haven't been back to hastings since, woner what else they might have.

[quote name='Boba Rhett']Just grabbed a few of these at $3.75. Great deal on a great game.[/QUOTE]

Want to help out a fellow CAGer without a Hastings around? ;)

I've never even heard of Hastings. OP you might want to put B&M in the thread title since I came into this thred hoping it'd be an online deal.

[quote name='Masterkyo']It cost me $12.75 at GR :([/QUOTE]

It cost me $3.14 at Target :)

Thank you Target clearance thread!
*hugs it*

The asshat cashier at my hastings input $7.50 as the price. FREAKIN ASSFAZE!

*edit

Thanks scorch for the deal, you are broberly on Hasting's terrorist list.

Man oh man I hope they still have some copies when I come back to Auburn on Thursday. I've always been interested in this game but hate FPS on the Cube. It's worth checking out for $3.75

bread's done
Back