*NEW* Crystal XBOX FOR SALE!! w/PICS ($235 + Shipping)

mousin

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
my trip i only got a NEW NTSC(J) crystal xbox.

cheap shipping for all you caggers. it uses a 220 volt though. so be ready to buy a converter. i also got halo(japanese) to throw in free for you cagers. pm me with more info.

235 + shipping is all ima ask now. SO THIS IS CHEAP FOR ALL OF YOU!!

UPDATE: now pics

DSC01160.jpg

DSC01159.jpg

DSC01158.jpg

DSC01157.jpg

DSC01156.jpg

DSC01155.jpg

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']220V? Isn't that European? I thought Japanese consoles were 110/120V like us.[/quote]

Yeah, I thought that too. Same video, same power.

[quote name='WildWop'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky']220V? Isn't that European? I thought Japanese consoles were 110/120V like us.[/quote]

Yeah, I thought that too. Same video, same power.[/quote]

they should be, my playdia is

Xbox Crystal Clear Special Edition
• 2 Xbox Controller (Crystal Clear Color)
• Xbox AV Cable
• Xbox Power Cord (220V)
• Xbox Live 2 months free trial

same thing for me. exact same thing. i got pics when i get my digicam back

Why does every other market but the U.S. get numerous special edition Xbox(s)? The U.S. market accounts for the vast majority of Xbox sales in the world, yet we get shafted when it comes to these special editions. Japan, with its 3 Xbox owners, gets Xbox Pure White Limited and Xbox Kasumi-chan Blue, while Europe gets the Crystal.

The following GameSpot article mentions that the Crystal version is for the European market only.

http://www.gamespot.com/all/news/news_6087121.html

[quote name='WildWop'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky']220V? Isn't that European? I thought Japanese consoles were 110/120V like us.[/quote]

Yeah, I thought that too. Same video, same power.[/quote]
[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']220V? Isn't that European? I thought Japanese consoles were 110/120V like us.[/quote]
European and Korean/Chinese.

actually I do want to switch cases, what would be a good site for color cases, I did that for my dreamcast and it looked nice.

[quote name='eugenethegrey'][quote name='el bobo']That looks kind of ugly IMO...[/quote]

Your Avatar looks GAY[/quote]

i bet he doesnt know his avatar is from baldur's gate 2 for pc =]

UPDATED WITH PICS!

[quote name='mousin'][quote name='eugenethegrey'][quote name='el bobo']That looks kind of ugly IMO...[/quote]

Your Avatar looks GAY[/quote]

i bet he doesnt know his avatar is from baldur's gate 2 for pc =]

UPDATED WITH PICS![/quote]

NOOOOO YOU OPENED IT. Bah, u craphole. I still need those naruto figs.

i was looking at 220 (play-asia.com) price. + an import fee (very cheap) + what i had to go through (parents saying it wont fit as a carry on),and shipping. final price? 250 + your desired shipping.

[quote name='mousin']i was looking at 220 (play-asia.com) price. + an import fee (very cheap) + what i had to go through (parents saying it wont fit as a carry on),and shipping. final price? 250 + your desired shipping.[/quote]

Forgive me if this is a stupid question, but it seems like $250 + shipping is going to bring it to around what one would pay buying it from play-asia...How does one benefit buying this from you instead?

281 at play-asia. shipping will be only? iono how much for parcel post. but itll be less then play-asia's price. plus you get a halo. does that answer your stupid question? it wasnt stupid.. just "ignorant" next time put the crystal xbox in the cart .. then see how much shipping is. itll tell you its 281? for cheapest shipping

i don't know, but "that's ignorant"

"no, that's not true. th-that's iganorant"

so much southpark fun.

[quote name='mousin']281 at play-asia. shipping will be only? iono how much for parcel post. but itll be less then play-asia's price. plus you get a halo. does that answer your stupid question? it wasnt stupid.. just "ignorant" next time put the crystal xbox in the cart .. then see how much shipping is. itll tell you its 281? for cheapest shipping[/quote]

I did put it in the cart, and I did see the cheapest shipping was $62 something, I just figured with insurance and all, yours would come pretty close to that, and the play-asia one has the benefit of being unopened (important to some people). The Japanese Halo with yours is a nice bonus though.

281 at play-asia. shipping will be only? iono how much for parcel post. but itll be less then play-asia's price. plus you get a halo. does that answer your stupid question? it wasnt stupid.. just "ignorant" next time put the crystal xbox in the cart .. then see how much shipping is. itll tell you its 281? for cheapest shipping

I thought his question was a valid question, what is the benefit to buying from you instead? There is a benefit, since its $279 shipped from playasia (which has to go overseas), and yours is $220+shipping+halo. Priority mail for 14lbs is about $26, parcel post $21. $240-250+your fee, with halo, compared to $279. Seems like a better deal to buy it from you, but not a massively better deal. I'd buy it off you if I had the money, since I do need an Xbox, but I'll probably just look around for a Halo Xbox which is not nearly as nice looking.

What I really want is the Panzer Dragoon Xbox... God, those go for like $800. Or the Kazumi Xbox, but thats not even out yet and will cost $350. Life size body pillow though...

I don't think you'll find a crystal Xbox cheaper anywhere though. If you want one, buy his.

[quote name='dafoomie']

I thought his question was a valid question, what is the benefit to buying from you instead? There is a benefit, since its $279 shipped from playasia (which has to go overseas), and yours is $220+shipping+halo. Priority mail for 14lbs is about $26, parcel post $21. $240-250+your fee, with halo, compared to $279. Seems like a better deal to buy it from you, but not a massively better deal. I'd buy it off you if I had the money, since I do need an Xbox, but I'll probably just look around for a Halo Xbox which is not nearly as nice looking.

What I really want is the Panzer Dragoon Xbox... God, those go for like $800. Or the Kazumi Xbox, but thats not even out yet and will cost $350. Life size body pillow though...

I don't think you'll find a crystal Xbox cheaper anywhere though. If you want one, buy his.[/quote]

i love the love. thanks man =D really , i need to sell this to get rid of my ticket i still got. anyone remember/ :D well. help a bro out

bread's done
Back