New dashboard beta sign up

[quote name='dirtyvu']look... you can also get away with shoplifting. doesn't mean you should go around stealing everything.

you can get away with lying to people. doesn't change the fact that you're still lying to people.

You can get away with killing people. But doesn't mean that you should take life any less seriously.

The beta is definitely worth it. Just because you're so giddy to tell people about it doesn't mean you should. Show some restraint.[/QUOTE]

Do you honestly believe asking if there's another way to type a URL in IE(already confirmed to be in there) is violating the NDA? I can assure you that it's not. Posting pictures, posting videos, going into in depth description about features? Yes. What I asked? Not even close.

The funny thing with NDA's is that anything and everything can be against it. Depends on how far the other party wants to go with it.

[quote name='I OU a Beatn']Do you honestly believe asking if there's another way to type a URL in IE(already confirmed to be in there) is violating the NDA? I can assure you that it's not. Posting pictures, posting videos, going into in depth description about features? Yes. What I asked? Not even close.[/QUOTE]

this is a question you can ask in the beta forum. what is the point of asking it here, except to brag that you have the beta? there, you can talk to your heart's content with people that can actually answer the question and share your experiences.

you're just being a hard head and a jerk who goes through life thinking he can do whatever he feels like as long as he can get away with it. you signed the NDA. if your word means nothing to you, then just go ahead and ignore it.

if you didn't want to abide by the NDA, you shouldn't have signed up. If you sign up for a mortgage, you're abiding by its terms. If you sign up for a CC, you're abiding by its terms. If you sign up for XBL, you're abiding by its terms. How hard is this to comprehend? The question you have to ask yourself is this, what does your word mean?

Any predictions on when this dashboard is going to released for the public. If I remember correctly it is usually a month or two after the beta. I found out about this beta on the day it was announced around noon PDT but it was already closed and apparently I missed any reopenings as well.

Without breaking NDA, does the new dash seems to reduce the amount of circle of doom? What I mean is that sometimes when I am going into a screen and it takes forever to load that sometimes I need to back out from that screen.

[quote name='Cephiros']Without breaking NDA, does the new dash seems to reduce the amount of circle of doom? What I mean is that sometimes when I am going into a screen and it takes forever to load that sometimes I need to back out from that screen.[/QUOTE]

speed is definitely better in a lot of areas.

I'm weary of the speed of it when it hits everywhere. In the past it's been fast in the beta but slow everywhere else.

Without breaking NDA does this dashboard seem to reduce the instances of what I call circle of doom? I mean where it seems to take forever to load a certain section.

Anyone else been having sign in issues lately? Sometimes when i turn my xbox on it isnt connected to live right away like it should. Then sometimes i log into live and it wants my email and password. But i can just reset my xbox and then it will be logged in when it loads right away with no problem. Doesnt happen all the time but its kind of annoying.

[quote name='The 7th Number']Anyone else been having sign in issues lately? Sometimes when i turn my xbox on it isnt connected to live right away like it should. Then sometimes i log into live and it wants my email and password. But i can just reset my xbox and then it will be logged in when it loads right away with no problem. Doesnt happen all the time but its kind of annoying.[/QUOTE]
I've had this. I don't know what was going on.

Then I had a really fucking annoying thing-- my controller would not sync. Period. It wasn't connecting to the console, so I kept trying to sync it, and nothing. I'm sure that's unrelated to the dashboard, but I just wanted to vent.

[quote name='The 7th Number']Anyone else been having sign in issues lately? Sometimes when i turn my xbox on it isnt connected to live right away like it should. Then sometimes i log into live and it wants my email and password. But i can just reset my xbox and then it will be logged in when it loads right away with no problem. Doesnt happen all the time but its kind of annoying.[/QUOTE]

Same here. It's a pain in my ass (and hopefully just a bug).

Half of the time my LIVE account won't automatically sign in and this new dashboard is taking longer to load on startup.

bread's done
Back