New DDR game soon!

hmm...made by red octane, thats strange.

ill pick it up anyways, i cant say no to a dance game, by the by, is that jungle book dance game any good? it looks like the songs would all be slow and easy as the jungle book was a very laid back movie

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46919

You've been beaten to the punch.[/QUOTE]

as have you:
[quote name='evilmax17']ITG is basically the next evolution in DDR.

http://itgfreak.com/

It's made by RoXor Games, who basically decided that since Konami abandoned the arcade scene, that they would pick up the slack.

This isn't a shotty "MC Groove Gamecube beatz" game, it's the real deal.

Edit:

Also, http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46919&highlight=Groove[/QUOTE]

*sighs* so after ive spent hundreds of dollars buying all the import and us ddr (and iidx and the pump it up which i dont like) games.......i have to shell out yet more money for this.

stop making music games! lol.

[quote name='Kayden'].... :whistle2:s

Am I the only person that just doesn't get this craze?[/QUOTE]
no theres a bunhch of people that dislike dance games, but most of them are just people that think "ill look dumb" my retort to that would be "you look dumb standing there not trying something you might enjoy"

[quote name='punqsux']no theres a bunhch of people that dislike dance games, but most of them are just people that think "ill look dumb" my retort to that would be "you look dumb standing there not trying something you might enjoy"[/QUOTE]

you do look dumb though, but that does not mean it is not fun.

I need to get good at the games I have before I pick this up, but if the price drops rather quickly I will be tempted

[quote name='punqsux']no theres a bunhch of people that dislike dance games, but most of them are just people that think "ill look dumb" my retort to that would be "you look dumb standing there not trying something you might enjoy"[/QUOTE]

Hey, I bought eye toy groove, I know all about looking dumb! :lol:

My feet are just too big for the little squares. At the arcades my boot hits the metal part on both sides of the button so it doesn't register my stomping... err 'dancing' a lot.

[quote name='punqsux']hmm...made by red octane, thats strange.

ill pick it up anyways, i cant say no to a dance game, by the by, is that jungle book dance game any good? it looks like the songs would all be slow and easy as the jungle book was a very laid back movie[/QUOTE]
I have the jungle book game on ps1, its really slow and super easy. I wouldn't imagine the PS2 version could be much different.

[quote name='punqsux']thanks for the info max! let me know when these songs hit stepmania XoD[/QUOTE]

I don't like Stepmania for DDR, but I did use it quite a bit for Pump It Up songs, since I have the Andamiro USB Pump pad.

In The Groove needs to make its own machine instead of replacing a DDR machine. Since there are a finite number of DDR machines anyways, replacing some of them with ITG is most unfortunate, even if ITG is better. Personally, I haven't played it, but I've heard opinions on both sides of the fence.

But I hope that they make enough money off of their PS2 game(s) to be able to make an arcade machine of their own.

[quote name='KingSpike']In The Groove needs to make its own machine instead of replacing a DDR machine. Since there are a finite number of DDR machines anyways, replacing some of them with ITG is most unfortunate, even if ITG is better. Personally, I haven't played it, but I've heard opinions on both sides of the fence.

But I hope that they make enough money off of their PS2 game(s) to be able to make an arcade machine of their own.[/QUOTE]

They are.

[quote name='alongx']I don't like Stepmania for DDR, but I did use it quite a bit for Pump It Up songs, since I have the Andamiro USB Pump pad.[/QUOTE]

Where did you find song files for pump? Most of the sites I've seen are in different languages and are fairly innavigable. I have a CF and wouldn't mind giving pump a try or two.

Not trying to thread crap but.... Dudes play this?????

I was never sure who the market was for these game types.....

bread's done
Back