New demos out

Another, holiday themed Loco Roco demo is coming (Christmas) and hopefully if all goes to plan, a FF7 Crisis Core demo.

Hopefully others (Metal Gear and Ratchet!) will join this demo fray soon too.

With the amount of free Loco Roco content, doesn't it make you wonder why Sony didn't take the extra time and let the developers add a downloadable level feature. I mean, really, c'mon now. I still can't get over the fact that Sony released this game at $40. Just wow.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but titles with game sharing, can we just take those files and send them to our PCs (and then to the net abroad)?

There are 15+ downloadable demos out there now and more on the way so I think they have caught onto how popular and useful they could be. UMD demos aren't bad either, just wish they were a little easier to get.

[quote name='FurryCurry']With the amount of free Loco Roco content, doesn't it make you wonder why Sony didn't take the extra time and let the developers add a downloadable level feature. I mean, really, c'mon now. I still can't get over the fact that Sony released this game at $40. Just wow.[/QUOTE]I wish there was some downloadable content for the game as well, but I felt it was worth $40 (Definitely one of the most fun PSP games).
[quote name='NamPaehc']There are 15+ downloadable demos out there now and more on the way so I think they have caught onto how popular and useful they could be. UMD demos aren't bad either, just wish they were a little easier to get.[/QUOTE]I wished Sony would release a PSP Jampacked every Spring and Fall. IMO, there's definitely enough games to do it.

Here's how it could have been IMO:
Spring 2006:
Daxter
MLB 06 The Show
Neopets
Pursuit Force
Syphon Filter Dark Mirror
Insert a few third party demos

Fall 2006:
ATV Offroad Fury Pro
Killzone Liberation
Loco Roco (despite the number of demos there is)
NBA 07
Insert a few third party demos

Yeh, they haven't done a demo disk like since... never. :)

I know they do the monthly content pack (do they still do those?) via but I don't think they every have demos in them. I think it would be cool to get these (backgrounds, images and stuff) along with the demos you suggested on UMD.

bread's done
Back