New Dragonforce album $2.99 @ Lala.com

TahoeMax

CAGiversary!
Feedback
69 (100%)
So Lala is a new music service that I read about in Wired about 9 months ago. It sounded promising, so I kept tabs on its development. It's currently in beta now and pretty much fully-functional. It's got some nice social network-type features and a solid selection that's growing fast. Basically they're looking to build a userbase and I'm in touch with a rep who can give you $25 in credit to play with. You also automatically get 50 free web-only downloads when you sign up, which I'll describe below. I'm not sure how many people I can refer for the bonus, but I'll do what I can if you send me a PM with your email.

As far as downloads, you can pay $0.10 to add a song to your web collection, which you can listen to anywhere you have internet access (a nice feature), or $0.89 for a DRM-free mp3 download that automatically syncs up with iTunes. There are also tons of specials at any given time...for example, the Dragonforce album that released today is $2.99 for the full album mp3 download.

So drop me a line if you'd like some free music. It's all very legit and I think the site has tons of potential.

I don't know. You could look...

And Dragonforce was just an example since it was released today and is cheap. They have shit tons of music to choose from.

bread's done
Back