*NEW* DS for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broccoli Storm

CAGiversary!
Feedback
28 (100%)
I ended up with 2 DS's so I'm selling one of them. The one I'm selling is practically new. I opened it just to make sure it worked fine, but there are no visible scratches, no wear on the touch screen, nothing. I'm looking to get cash and would like $125 shipped. PM me if you're interested. Comes with the box, Metroid Prime Demo, Paperwork, Stylus, Charger...everything that's included with the brand new system. It's practically new, just without the shrinkwrap.

EDIT--THIS ITEM HAS BEEN SOLD/TRADED FOR.

Maybe a $100...but without shrinkwrap...and you wanting to sell it...it probably has burnt pixels and you bought two so you would have one perfect one.

Plus, for $25 bucks more anyone could go to a place they trust and buy a sealed, non-tampered Nintendo DS.

I hate to thread crap, but I get tired of you newbies just coming here to sell something (If the buyer would ever actually get it), highballin the fuck out of us.

Plus you seem to of been in some sketchy deals around here in the past

I have been in sketchy deals? Yeah, one guy RIPPED ME OFF. That's the only deal I ever Tried to do on this site. I have plenty of feedback if anyone is interested on E-bay, Paypal, Half.com. Also, DS's don't come with shrinkwrap, I meant the tape on the edges was opened. That is a bad on my part. And the one DS I have, I got long before the one I'm selling. I got it as a gift from someone who doesn't know I have one already. Like I said, there is nothing wrong with it, and if someone wants me to take it out of the box and take pictures, I will have no problem doing that.

[quote name='Mookyjooky']Maybe a $100...but without shrinkwrap...and you wanting to sell it...it probably has burnt pixels and you bought two so you would have one perfect one.

Plus, for $25 bucks more anyone could go to a place they trust and buy a sealed, non-tampered Nintendo DS.

I hate to thread crap, but I get tired of you newbies just coming here to sell something (If the buyer would ever actually get it), highballin the fuck out of us.

Plus you seem to of been in some sketchy deals around here in the past[/QUOTE]

Prove the sketchy deals or stop crapping in the thread. Bring up old posts and PM's proving that, and then it might have some truth. Otherwise, it's a rumor without any facts. I'm only saying that once.

He's not a newbie, he's been around for almost two years, though has a low post count. Which doesn't make him a newbie.

If someone wants to buy it, it's their choice. If you don't, stop crapping and go find somewhere to roost. If you don't like the deal, don't ruin it for the OP or someone else who might want to take advantage of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back