NEW DS Lite Photos

[quote name='Ace Harding: Private Eye']if you want an ipod, go buy a freaking ipod. i don't want an ipod. i'm glad it doesn't look like one of those turds.

p.s. last i heard, girls were sexy, not electronics :^o[/QUOTE]

Pri-----vate Eye! He's watching you... DUN DUN! Watchin your ev--ery move.... whoa----ahh! Pri----vate Eyeeeee!

[quote name='Mookyjooky']Pri-----vate Eye! He's watching you... DUN DUN! Watchin your ev--ery move.... whoa----ahh! Pri----vate Eyeeeee![/QUOTE]

:D

Mmmmm it doesn't look so spectacular I'm going to rush out and get it.. I'll stick with my DS right now since it isn't that significant of a change really... I'm just curious on color

[quote name='lebowsky']I'm in agreement about the Start and Select buttons. Not only do I not like where they are placed, they seem like they were an afterthought. There's just something about the way they look that I really don't like.
[/QUOTE]

I can't say that the start/select placement is too odd considering they were in almost the same spot on the original GBA. (on the d-pad side rather than the button side) Though, I've never played an original GBA so take that with a grain of salt.

looks like an older ipod. A chrome backing would've been cool, but Apple might sue them.

i'm sold, as long as it isn't 150.

CheapyD got to play one: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85253

dslite.jpg

[quote name='Apossum']looks like an older ipod. A chrome backing would've been cool, but Apple might sue them.

i'm sold, as long as it isn't 150.[/QUOTE]

Uh... it is $150. What would make you think otherwise? The original DS dropped in price about 6-7 months ago I think so this would fit in well at $150. But I wouldn't complain if they made this $130 and dropped the regular DS to $100 flat. That's doubtful though since Nintendo handheld revisions always sell well.

I see Nintendo selling the Lite for $149.99. IF they drop the Original to $99.99 and them make the Lite the 'standard' price, that would be awesome. Regardless I am importing mine so unless the decide to make a NES style Lite, the import will be mine forever.

bread's done
Back