New DS3 - Urban Camouflage Color

madbst

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
http://us.playstation.com/ps3/accessories/ds3-urban-camouflage.html

ds3_urban_small1.jpg

According to PlayStation on Facebook, it's coming out November.

The camo looks a little sloppy to me, but if I ever need a new controller, this is my number one color.

It looks okay but I still think the Green controller they made is the best yet, but that is just my opinion, this looks like it could be for Battlefield 3 or Modern Warfare 3 since it is a Urban Camo style.

Not bad! Definitely better looking than the Blue or Red one. I'm in need for a 3rd & 4th controller, I'll definitely pick this up once it's released.

Does look a little sloppy. Looks like they put blobs of the darker color where the most use ( grime build-up) might be...left of the dpad, under the x button, to the left of the circle button. Maybe I'm way over analyzing a controller though.

[quote name='clonesniper666']It looks okay but I still think the Green controller they made is the best yet, but that is just my opinion, this looks like it could be for Battlefield 3 or Modern Warfare 3 since it is a Urban Camo style.[/QUOTE]

that green one is really nice .

I bought one of the red ones back when Rogers had them for $25. But I find I always use my old one, I like the heft of it. The new ones are much lighter. My one I imported from Japan (before you could get them here), died on me, so I only have one 'hefty' left.

looks terrible, they couldn't do a better camo design than that? I felt the same way about that camo BT headset which this seems to match

And it is designed to be 8-bit camo, but it still could look better than this

[quote name='clonesniper666']It looks okay but I still think the Green controller they made is the best yet[/QUOTE]

I would like it better if it was all green. So all in all, that's 8 different colors now?

Check out MW3's new ps3 controller....

PL_6310_Call_of_Duty_MW3_Wireless_Controller_for_Playstation_3_OP_2_1314913226-000.jpg

I think this looks super awesome. Anyone have experience playing with a controller with this design? Is it comfortable?

[quote name='Kyoz']Check out MW3's new ps3 controller....

PL_6310_Call_of_Duty_MW3_Wireless_Controller_for_Playstation_3_OP_2_1314913226-000.jpg

I think this looks super awesome. Anyone have experience playing with a controller with this design? Is it comfortable?[/QUOTE]
Anyone with a 360 can comment ;) . Not digging the USB connector, Bluetooth and I'd but one

[quote name='shadowkast']Anyone with a 360 can comment ;) . Not digging the USB connector, Bluetooth and I'd but one[/QUOTE]

why? pretty sure theres less lag with usb than bluetooth, at least with mice there is.

and tbh, it probably plays like shit do to the R2 buttons being curved like the ps3 controllers. if you want an xbox 360 clone for ps3, theres a couple IIRC, Raven, power-A, and PDP i think

Its OK, but not entirely impressive. I wouldn't be surprised in the least to see it bundled with a Battlefield 3 or MW3 console bundle though, as it fits well there. I don't see how many people would be that interested in buying a camo controller by itself though.

[quote name='Kyoz']Check out MW3's new ps3 controller....

I think this looks super awesome. Anyone have experience playing with a controller with this design? Is it comfortable?[/QUOTE]
It looks cheap to me. Like a mad catz controller

bread's done
Back