New Ebay Instant Win Game

I just lost... played the 10,000 shopping spree one. Not that the other ones were bad, but I'd rather choose how to spend the money.
What's everyone else clicking on?

Didn't win. Thanks though OP :) I'll try each day and hope to win the big one hehe. Your Chances of winning are probably better on my PrizePiggy.com though I don't exactly have $10,000 to give out either ^_^

[quote name='wlau']I just won a $100 eBay Gift Certificate. Thanks Chitown021.[/quote]

I'm glad someone got something out if it. I've had a week of not winning myself.

[quote name='georox']Not even loading for me now. :/[/quote]

I was having trouble with it this morning as well. I've updated the link in the OP so hopefully that will fix it.

[quote name='Chitown021']I was having trouble with it this morning as well. I've updated the link in the OP so hopefully that will fix it.[/quote]

Thanks. Another loss. :(

[quote name='wlau']I just won a $100 eBay Gift Certificate. Thanks Chitown021.[/quote]

Which of the games did you click on?

[quote name='drave117']Which of the games did you click on?[/quote]

I chose the 10k shopping spree. The only difference between the 3 choices is the grand prize. The instant win prizes ($100, $50, $25 GC) apply to all of them.

bread's done
Back