New EBgames trade-in offers now listed online at EBgames.com (good at B&M)

Theres actually not that many CC games on the exclusion list. Wont i don't get is why they are excluding Eye Toy Groove with Camera and FF 11 with HDD.

From the xbox exclusion list I did not see the following CC games on there:

Colin Macre rally 3
Spuhunter 2
ATV quad racing 2
Ty the Tasmanian devil
Vexx
R Racing evolution

Not bad at all... I like doubling my money. Now if they only stick by the list..

Kev

[quote name='xspeedracerx']notice how XBOX EXHIBITION VOL 4 is not excluded![/quote]Also VOL. 5.

What the hell is up with that gba Plus 3 gba games just to get 50 dollars off! And you must have box and everything. You could easily sell something like that for over 50 bucks alone. And why would you trade in 3gba games to get a GBA?

[quote name='california1967']What the hell is up with that gba Plus 3 gba games just to get 50 dollars off! And you must have box and everything. You could easily sell something like that for over 50 bucks alone. And why would you trade in 3gba games to get a GBA?[/quote]

Actually the average going rate on ebay is about $40-45 for the old system alone if that. And depending on the games theymay not be worth much more than 10 or 15.

[quote name='Duo_Maxwell'][quote name='california1967']What the hell is up with that gba Plus 3 gba games just to get 50 dollars off! And you must have box and everything. You could easily sell something like that for over 50 bucks alone. And why would you trade in 3gba games to get a GBA?[/quote]

Actually the average going rate on ebay is about $40-45 for the old system alone if that. And depending on the games theymay not be worth much more than 10 or 15.[/quote]

Good job on the math... that would be "over $50".

While my math skills aren't great, note I said average, which mean some go for lower and there are many titles that getting $10 for would be a stretch. Also take into account teh fees, etc. chances are you're closer to below $50. Besides my point was that it wasn't a totally unfair offer from EB depending on what you give them.

I see a few games I'd like to get rid of that are not on the exclusion list. Too bad they don't have any offers I'm interested in.

[quote name='Puzznic']Theres actually not that many CC games on the exclusion list. Wont i don't get is why they are excluding Eye Toy Groove with Camera and FF 11 with HDD.[/quote]

the ffxi can only be used online by the person who originall bought it new, so it is worthless to someone buying it used.

i have no idea about the eye toy groove camera. I think you need the originally eye toy for the camera to work?

[quote name='Birbo']How much of a deal is it to get the $20 credit for one pre-order then switch it to another game?[/quote]

I imagine this is the ultimate YMMV

The exlusion list for the Gamecube is extremely short. Is that all of the games that are exluded or is there some sort of additional thing Im not getting, such as maybe they don't list multiplatform games for each console (if its exluded on the PS2, its excluded for each console)?

Cause I have 3 games I would have thought would be exluded, but they aren't to my surprise. If I can trade them in for Madden 2005, I'll do it.

[quote name='dracula'][quote name='Birbo']How much of a deal is it to get the $20 credit for one pre-order then switch it to another game?[/quote]

I imagine this is the ultimate YMMV[/quote]

Actually though I haven't tried it firsthand, I hear that it isn't that uncommon.

I've never had a problem switching a preorder to something else. I could see where it might be a problem if there was something special they gave you for the preorder, but otherwise they don't mind switching it for you.

[quote name='dracula'][quote name='Birbo']How much of a deal is it to get the $20 credit for one pre-order then switch it to another game?[/quote]

people do this all the time, just when the game arrives dont pick it up and wait a few days...then come in and tell them you changed your mind and want to move it to a different game. A lot of them dont memorize how you got that 20.00 dollars on that pre order anyway, they could check but they arent going to go through all the trouble. Ethier way they are still making the profit and money with your trades so it doesnt really matter.

Just so you all know the exclusion list is not absolute. I took in several games that were on it to get the 2 for 20 credit twoards Tales of Symphonia, GTA San Andraes and halo 2 and some that were on the exclusion list but the computer accepted as tradable.

Yes madden 1926 and super mario bros. 1 are definate exclusions.

Just saying couldn't hurt to try as the list on the site may not be live just updated randomly and the accept reject might be based on quanity on hand. Bleh. Good luck

Did I miss a thread or two about there being less games excluded? The exclusion list seems pretty thin, which is a good thing....I'm almost sure Time Splitters 2 used to be excluded....

And what's the deal with the $5 off 25 preowned game, can be combined with the discoun card, coupon code required. What coupon...

[quote name='tenzor'][quote name='dracula'][quote name='Birbo']How much of a deal is it to get the $20 credit for one pre-order then switch it to another game?[/quote]

people do this all the time, just when the game arrives dont pick it up and wait a few days...then come in and tell them you changed your mind and want to move it to a different game. A lot of them dont memorize how you got that 20.00 dollars on that pre order anyway, they could check but they arent going to go through all the trouble. Ethier way they are still making the profit and money with your trades so it doesnt really matter.[/quote]

It's been my experience that if you don't pick the game up within 24 or 48 hours (can't remember) your preorder is gone anyway....one time I legitimately could not get there and I was told to just come in when I could and I could either get my cash back or the game if they still had it or anything else...

i got the madden collectors disk for 3 bucks out of pocket all togethor. I only payed around 60 for all the games i traded in anyways so i was just renting them till the time comes for the main event.

[quote name='Duo_Maxwell'][quote name='dracula'][quote name='Birbo']How much of a deal is it to get the $20 credit for one pre-order then switch it to another game?[/quote]

Actually though I haven't tried it firsthand, I hear that it isn't that uncommon.[/quote]

I switched my preorder from RE0 to GTA VC two years ago. They said it is no problem. However, they may give you some problems if you received something for preordering it, like a bonus DVD, or something.

Very top...underlined and in blue...list of excluded games it say...Ah hell here...

you wrote this and there is nothing there for me to click, something must be wrong with my computer or something

Does anyone have a GBA game exclusion list for the Trade in and get $50 towards Game Buy Advance SP deal?

I called my EB yesterday and they said you could to the 2 games for $20 off deal twice, so long as I came in 2 separate times and applied it to the same pre-order. This is probably a YMMV thing too, as other EBs maybe more strict about it. But hey I get X-Men legends for a good price so I'm happy.

[quote name='BigNick']Awesome! I have 8 CC games that arnt on that list. Madden 2005 for free, well $25 in CC games![/quote]

As far as I can tell, I can trade in NFL Blitz Pro, NHL Hitz Pro, Metal Gear Solid 2, Grabbed by the Goulies, and Dino Crisis 3 and get Madden for free. $25 spent for a $50 game - sounds like my cup of tea.

Also apparently you can trade in ESPN and get $20 off Madden. So ESPN and 3 more games and Madden is yours.

They had a get $5 dollars off a pre-played game valed 24.99 or more, but now its gone?! I printed out a copy, and as far as I can tell its good till december30, however it says coupon code required, anyone know if this is a GMR coupon deal. I was assuming its not since it was on the instore deal list (on 8/2/2004) it was...

bread's done
Back