NEW EDIT: question about how t-shirt will come out

Mind_n_Soul

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
NEW EDIT: ok i just noticed taht the dot on the "i" is white, will the printer use ink for this, or just leave it blank, and when i print it, will it expose the shirt behind it?

plz help thanks so far though
____

OK, i have bought all the materials, now i just need to get a good image for the shirt

http://furiousg.com/incredibles.gif
or this one
http://www.xbox.net/media/7u515pqfyoe/screenshots/The Incredibles-6498.jpg

or if you find a better one

this seems like a big enough picture, but all i want is the "i" logo in the middle...no background...nothing

so is anybody willing to do this for me, take out all the junk except for the logo, background just white

if anybody is willing to do this, would you PM me

THANKS so much

[quote name='urzishra14']if you really want to be cheapass though.. get the logo go buy a pack of transfers (5 bucks) a red shirt (3 bucks) and make your own...[/quote]

can someone explain this in a little more detail? i would love to do this, and if it turns out good, i can do a whole bunch of shirts i would love to have

go to target or meijer or any home office store and ask a sales clerk where the iron on's for t-shirts are. Then ask them any other questions you might have. It's easy. You just need a home printer and an Iron. Some stores will even do it for you.

i hope this is what you wanted...
Image3.gif

[quote name='Mind_n_Soul']perfect, is there a way of blowing it out without distorting it?[/quote]

not really, youd either have to find a much bigger image or make it larger by only a small amount, you can try a google image search and filter it for only large images, but otherwise it will be distorted

Let us know how that turns out. And did you find that iron on stuff at Target? Or some special arts and crafts store. How much?

[quote name='SteveMcQ']Let us know how that turns out. And did you find that iron on stuff at Target? Or some special arts and crafts store. How much?[/quote]

i bought the iron on stuff at frys. they had one for 10 bucks, but i opted for the 13 dollar epson brand one, cuz my printer is epson (10 sheets each)

i bought a 5 dollar cheetah brand tagless shirt at mervins

hopefully this will work, if it does, a whole lotta cheap shirts for me

[quote name='GoatCheeseBlues']how big do you want it? Thats incredibly easy to make in illustrator. Just give me the size in inches and i'll make one for you.[/quote]

maybe the width 8 inches, and the height proportional to that

i think i am ready to go, the shirt is in the wash, then i am going to do it

but first i am going to do a practice with a nintendo logo hopefully this will turn out cool

before i start, does anybody have any experience with "iron ons" if not ill just go ahead and do it :)

also again, thanks for all your help everybody

Be sure to iron it on straight and aligned correctly on the shirt. Also, don't peel it off until it is pretty cool to the touch, otherwise the ink won't set all the way. Another thing, when you do peel it, peel it evenly and slowly.

Though I've found that iron-ons "crinkle" off after being washed a few times, plus when you're sitting in plastic chairs all the time and the back has an icon-on, it scrapes right off.. so.

omg i have a problem, will the white dot on the "i" show on the shirt, or will it just be blank showing the red shirt behind it?

im scared now...i need help

bread's done
Back