New Egg 10% off any purchase

Bong

CAGiversary!
Just got an email from the people at New Egg with a unique discount code. It is good for 10% off any purchase (up to 20$ max discount).

On a separate note: If anyone is willing to trade a game for my code, I'm welcome to offers. I own ps3.

We need something like minimum 100 posts before starting a thread. Or a required training course like at work. "Watch this video to become a proper CAG and also not sexually harass your coworkers."

[quote name='Bong']Just got an email from the people at New Egg with a unique discount code. It is good for 10% off any purchase (up to 20$ max discount).

On a separate note: If anyone is willing to trade a game for my code, I'm welcome to offers. I own ps3.[/QUOTE]

Bro? You there bro?

bro?

I received this same email as well. I'm going to wait and use this on some M$ points (4,000 points). The code expires at the end of the month. The 1,600 and 4,000 points are OOS.

[quote name='Bong']Just got an email from the people at New Egg with a unique discount code. It is good for 10% off any purchase (up to 20$ max discount).

On a separate note: If anyone is willing to trade a game for my code, I'm welcome to offers. I own ps3.[/QUOTE]
A more appropriate username had naught been seen prior...

[quote name='Marauder7']Didn't get a code. Guess I don't spend enough money there[/QUOTE]

i've never spent a cent there and i got one. suppose it's random or something.

@bic - Don't get it.
@lilman - Get a life, it's just a forum. It is a deal, it is posted correctly.

PM me if you have offers.

I got a code also but don't plan on using it. Send me a Pm if you want it.

Edit

Already Gave it to someone to try

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='savagepastry']I think the important question here is how was the username "Bong" not previously taken?[/QUOTE]
Because potheads are normally too lazy to sign up?

bread's done
Back