New Egg Game Sale: Karaoke Revolution (360), Sniper (360) $14.99

MrNEWZ

CAGiversary!
Feedback
90 (100%)
I don't believe the microphone is included, it just says microphone required. I would of jumped on it otherwise. Thanks though.

I'm pretty sure the microphone is included. I couldn't buy a game only version when it came out a few years ago.

[quote name='karyadi']I don't believe the microphone is included, it just says microphone required. I would of jumped on it otherwise. Thanks though.[/QUOTE]

Again --- I pulled the UPC claimed by New Egg. It is the Bundle. The BUNDLE is also $14.99 at Amazon. If you have Prime, you know for sure you're getting the mic there.

[quote name='GamerChris']I'm pretty sure the microphone is included. I couldn't buy a game only version when it came out a few years ago.[/QUOTE]

There is a game only version of this game. This is the newest one released 11/24/2009. A little different from the American Idol games were you couldn't find a version without the mic.

If I'm wrong, I apologize. I just wanted to be sure. It's been this price when I checked a few days ago and I go by what's in the details. I'm not sure if they have a microphone because it's not listed in the details. I'll check by contacting CS later or if someone that purchased this recently can vouch for it. I did say thanks before, I'll say it again. Thanks, OP.

I bought KR from Newegg a couple weeks ago, and it came bundled with a standard USB corded mic.

Started playing the actual game the other night, and I will say, don't bother with it unless you already have Lips and Rock Band 3 and are just starved for more singing games (which I am :lol:). It's definitely inferior to those two games.

[quote name='MrNEWZ']There is a game only version of this game. This is the newest one released 11/24/2009. A little different from the American Idol games were you couldn't find a version without the mic.[/QUOTE]

Yes I know. I own every single karaoke revolution game except the Glee ones. I can't remember why but the version I got came with a mic even though I have like 14 mics already. I definitely don't need another mic.

[quote name='GamerChris']Yes I know. I own every single karaoke revolution game except the Glee ones. I can't remember why but the version I got came with a mic even though I have like 14 mics already. I definitely don't need another mic.[/QUOTE]

Between the AI games, Disney Sing It (bundled only), the first LIPS, and then additional copies of the second LIPS I'm set on Microphones for the 360 for some time.

Through in Rock Band and Guitar Hero and I've got enough for a choir. Feel your pain.

if I recall, the 360 version of sniper is semi-broken as it was the first released version and there were gripes about it posted the entire width of the internet. or something like that. There was supposedly there was a patch for the 360, but I don't know how much it really did.

the time between the 2 releases allowed the dev to fix a lot of the problems and turn the PS3 version into the "definitive" version that works the best and has some extra levels, weapons, and a HUDless mode.

so if you want a sniper game and you don't have a ps3, a decent deal. If you do, I'd advise waiting on it for a ps3 version sale.

edit:

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Doesn't say anything about PS3 enhanced graphics or AI though.[/QUOTE]

I read an article on gamesradar that claims it did have graphics update as well as an AI improvement as compared to the original.
gamesradar preview

How do you even find deals on NewEgg.com? I don't see anywhere that they ever advertise these deals unless it's by Email.

[quote name='PhoenixAZ']How do you even find deals on NewEgg.com? I don't see anywhere that they ever advertise these deals unless it's by Email.[/QUOTE]

I do it the good old fashioned nerd way.

I generally only pick up 360 stuff and always look at their games from lowest to highest. If a new one shows up below $20, I'll generally know.

There are programs and scanner and far more efficient ways, sure --- but I tend to like having the "activity" to do.

bread's done
Back