New extendable stylus from Hori...

Duo_Maxwell

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
First off, hope this isn't a repost, search didn't dig up anything from what I could see. Anyhow, has anyone tried these yet. I went into EB yesterday looking for a pack of Styli (or however you'd say it). He asked me if I wanted the new ones. He went on to tell me that they were made by Hori and with the same materials nintendo uses. Plus they are extendable so they are a little more comfortable in your hand. They come in packs of 2 at $4.99 a pop.

Turns out I bought a pack and tried one out on Pac Pix for a little while and I think they are a little more comfortable because I can grip the pen higher up and rest it against my palm now. Just wondering if anyone had seen or tried them and what the they thought.

Thanks for posting the link iheartmetal, that probably would've been a good idea. Also, yeah for anyone wondering they do fit perfectly into the holder on the system.

Very good. Ive been wanting a longer stylus, but they are pretty expensive or come with too many uneccesary extras like pen or laser pointer.

Thanks, OP. Been hearing about these for a bit, but have yet to receieve an actual impression from someone who used one.

Very nice. They seem similiar to the Battle Stylus. Are they weighted at all or at least similiar to them? I have only seen one before in tournament play, and used it a bit, and the thing simply blew me away. The only con to one is that they cost $14.99 from most places it seems.

I have them. They're nice if you don't like using a little stick to poke your screen (the stylus that comes with your DS).

I am a huge nerd. AND bored. A lethal and potent combination. :(

/doesn't care if you don't like it

PAwangDS.jpg

[quote name='Quackzilla']An extendable stick for those who find their own stick too short...

!!![/QUOTE]

That was my other thought. Damn you mind readers! ;)

[quote name='Fire']Very nice. They seem similiar to the Battle Stylus. Are they weighted at all or at least similiar to them? I have only seen one before in tournament play, and used it a bit, and the thing simply blew me away. The only con to one is that they cost $14.99 from most places it seems.[/QUOTE]

I've heard about those, but no, I doubt their wieghted the same at all seeing as how I think the Battle Stylus was solid metal and these use the same plastic materials as the official Nintendo stylus. However, correct me if I'm wrong, but the Battle stylus is the same length as the Nintendo ones. The advantage to these is that they can be made longer (and they don't cost $15).

[quote name='Duo_Maxwell']I've heard about those, but no, I doubt their wieghted the same at all seeing as how I think the Battle Stylus was solid metal and these use the same plastic materials as the official Nintendo stylus. However, correct me if I'm wrong, but the Battle stylus is the same length as the Nintendo ones. The advantage to these is that they can be made longer (and they don't cost $15).[/QUOTE]

Actually, I believe the battle stylus are extendable and fit into the DS's compartment for the stylus.

This page says that purchasing the Battle Stylus also gives you a "pen" stylus, which is the same material (essentially) as the regular Nintendo stylus.

So you can have either a longer one, or the heavier metallic Battle Stylus. Unfortunately those attributes are not combined according to this site.

[quote name='Strell']This page says that purchasing the Battle Stylus also gives you a "pen" stylus, which is the same material (essentially) as the regular Nintendo stylus.

So you can have either a longer one, or the heavier metallic Battle Stylus. Unfortunately those attributes are not combined according to this site.[/QUOTE]

Exactly, the actual battle stylus is the same size, the same site even lists it under the cons.

bread's done
Back