"New" Fable for Sale

[quote name='narclepto99']This copy of Fable is brand new and never played, although the shrinkwrap has been removed. It comes with a 2-month Xbox Live trial card.

I'm looking to get $39 shipped first class.

For reference, here's my member page from GameTZ:
http://gametz.com/user/Narclepto99.html[/quote]

I did the same to my beyond good and evil, he might not be lying.

Some people like to remove shrinkwrap even though they're not planning to play the game anytime soon. To do stuff like, looking at the manual, to make sure that the disc is inside the case, to make sure that the disc plays.

Give him the benefit of the doubt guys...

i have a never played max payne 2 that i took the shrink wrap off and broke the seal. so i wouldn't say he may not be lying. i also did this with ssx tricky. i got them both from the ebgames.com deal and just haven't played them yet. i would be interested if i had the money and even if it is used it is cheaper than a used copy at a game store.

[quote name='"biggestinuyashafan"']i wouldn't say he may not be lying. quote]

I also would not every possibly but not ever not say that.

I'll give you $30 shipped....If you think your gonna get more than that for an opened game, you should go to a different forum....

$30 shipped. Final Offer, and to be honest, best you'll get.....fable gets $32 on eBay....and ebgames will give you 22 bucks....

you can get $30 store credit at GS. that is what it was at just saturday.

[quote name='Mookyjooky']I'll give you $30 shipped....If you think your gonna get more than that for an opened game, you should go to a different forum....

$30 shipped. Final Offer, and to be honest, best you'll get.....fable gets $32 on eBay....and ebgames will give you 22 bucks....[/quote]

gamerush gave me forty for mine. *shrugs*

[quote name='dracula'][quote name='Mookyjooky']I'll give you $30 shipped....If you think your gonna get more than that for an opened game, you should go to a different forum....

$30 shipped. Final Offer, and to be honest, best you'll get.....fable gets $32 on eBay....and ebgames will give you 22 bucks....[/quote]

gamerush gave me forty for mine. *shrugs*[/quote]I was just about to say that GameRush gives $35 plus $5 if you trade in 3 or more games. So mooky...

your offer sucks. :lol:

I hate it when someone tries to pressure a seller by quoting prices and saying that CAGs don't pay more than a certain amount. Jebus, who made you the representative of every CAG?

Just post your offer and be done with it.

At least the seller is getting free bumps. :)

if you trade in 3 non sports titles (anything that doesn't have a year in the ending like madden 2001), you get an extra $10 at GS.

Why the hell would you take off the manufacture sealed wrap if you're not planning to open the game to play? I'm bewildered.... Once the game is unsealed, it is no longer considered as "brand new".

he may have thought about playing it and decided not to.

[quote name='spyhunterk19'] [quote name='biggestinuyashafan']i wouldn't say he may not be lying. [/quote]

I also would not every possibly but not ever not say that.[/quote]

Holy god, I am still laughing at this. :D

Actually, it was a friend's copy. Basically it went like this:

We both got fable.

He opened his on the way home, but didnt have time to play when he got there (class).

Before going back home, he comes over to my house, and plays my copy, doesnt like it very much at all.

His copy subsequently just sat on a shelf.

Eventually, last week, he just gave it to me and said to keep it or sell it or whatever.

So, here we are.

And to the guy with the ebay quotes, try looking at ebay again. On average, it goes for higher than $32 after shipping.

$39 was a starting offer. I'm willing to negotiate. Make a decent offer and we can go from there.

bread's done
Back