New Final Fantasy XII info

[quote name='Deadpool']Um what exactly did you enjoy, because i found it tedious. They took out the whole story element, and that's what makes FF good....[/QUOTE]
In the demo? When have FF demos ever included much about the story in them? They've mostly just been gameplay, which I enjoyed greatly.

[quote name='Moxio']Now that a variety of RPGs are coming out, we'll finally be able to step out of the SquareEnix fanbox and try something new.

Grandia III and Tales of Legendia should really kick ass.[/QUOTE]

Isn't Grandia III published by Square-Enix? Though not developed by them. How much influence do the publishers have in the gaming industry? In the movie industry producers have quite a bit...

[quote name='Vegan']I know! He can even be an orphan/adopted![/QUOTE]

and he'll go up against some guy who used to be good but went crazy and decided to steal the (insert generic lifeforce) from the universe. the guy will constantly remark about how great it is to have so much power over everyone else, then laugh.

:lol:

the sad part is that despite being able to see how cookie-cutter most rpgs are, I will probably get FFXII the day it comes out.

Well I guess in reality it's not easy to come up with a really good story that's not too deep and has a major villain (Final Fantasy just isn't Final Fantasy without one).

I'm just a sucker for cliche storylines, because despite being overused, they're still good to me. :)

bread's done
Back