New freebie site - YourFreeWiiU.com

Just a quick shout out to you guys, I'm talking with one of the advertisers right now, seems most of you are already in their database. LOL you must have done this before :p

I'm going through and removing offers that will most likely NOT credit our users due to these reasons. Should make the experience easier for everyone

signed up as GnarlyEggs, will give it a try.

Is the newest offer sidebar supposed to provide links to the offers? If not, this would be a handy thing to add.

[quote name='no_chocobo']Just a quick shout out to you guys, I'm talking with one of the advertisers right now, seems most of you are already in their database. LOL you must have done this before :p

I'm going through and removing offers that will most likely NOT credit our users due to these reasons. Should make the experience easier for everyone[/QUOTE]

Is the database logging names or email addresses?

Does it take a while? Still haven't got my points for Twitter and points for logging in. No rush just wondering if takes time to add points.

ok everyone from here up in the thread has their bonus.

I spent 4 hours working with the advertisers today, a lot of the offers completed so far probably wont credit due to so many of you using other freebie sites before. I've weeded out a ton of offers that fall into that category, and added in some new ones today. I sincerely apologize if you completed one of those offers. And if you don't believe me, I'll PM you a screenshot of my advertiser dashboard to show that it didn't convert ;)

Hey, I have a suggestion. Some of the pictures for prizes are kind of obnoxious. Can you make them look similar to the one's on steamgifts.com? It makes it seem more professional. I understand some of the stock photos, but the steam game photos are kind of annoying to look at.

Hey I have a question. I got the points from joining here but I've yet to receive my points for doing 2 of the offers? Was there a certain way to get the points? I'm kinda confused on that.

signed up as robcodd. I did a whole bunch of email entries the other day. I think ill use my spare PC for downloading the software offers.

[quote name='Robcodd']I think ill use my spare PC for downloading the software offers.[/QUOTE]

Very smart!! You've got the right idea! I'd recommend grabbing one of those prepaid visa cards to do the CC required offers and get huge points! (thats how I do it)

GaryYam, robcodd, Centarian07, xtoxicxrarrz -- all bumped!

I joined as Wakitobaye. Let's see it goes!
So, what prepaid card should I buy to complete the big points offer?

Last edited by a moderator:
Gosh, I have had a BAD LUCK situation recently with prizerebel and I just want to start FRESH AND NEW. Thanks. Signed up under killa5k7.

[quote name='MigueelDnd']
So, what prepaid card should I buy to complete the big points offer?[/QUOTE]

Best card to use is a "Greendot Card" or, any prepaid that you can re-fill the balance on. Most advertisers wont credit on a straight one time use prepaid.

Everyone in the thread now as their bonus points! We've just returned from an internet marketing convention where we met a ton of new advertisers to get some fresh offers from. I'll keep this thread updated when we do some major updates!

*** Quick way to get a new game for $17.00 ***
I did the math on this, and you can get a new full priced game (We'll get any platform you'd like, not just WiiU) for $17 and 30 minutes of time.

All you need to do is complete these 6 cc required offers:
Equifax - 1400 points
Instant Effect - 1200 points
Amora Coffe - 560 points
Brain Buys - 1150 points
Big Fish Games - 950 points
Hydroxatone - 1550 points

These offers give the best ratio on cost/points earned. If you have any questions about how to complete these offers correctly, please let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, here are some FREE (non cc) offers users from CAG have been earning points on, try them out!

7-Zip, Angry Smiley, FreeRide Games, LiveSample, Visual Bee Presentations, Wizzer Trivia

so it's been about a week, got 600 points so far with another 600 or so pending for more then 3 days, not bad and I can cash out and get a steam game if I so choose. so I consider it worth it. hopefully in a few months I can get a wii-u XD.

also OP guy i think I have a minor bug, it says there has been -2 new posts since my last visit unless you took some posts away I don't get it.

[quote name='usrevenge']
also OP guy i think I have a minor bug, it says there has been -2 new posts since my last visit unless you took some posts away I don't get it.[/QUOTE]

Exactly, we were doing some internal housekeeping today :) Nothing to worry about.

thanks for the update! another thing I noticed is for the bonus 2 points or w.e for logging in for the day you actually have to log out and log back in, nothing big but people should know, and if it is possible make it so just using the site gives the points?

I signed up name is Rabb. 7-Zip offer is getting blocked by Eset and firefox both telling me its a bad site. Anyone clicked through it yet is it safe?

honestly? I got a lot of adware/spyware warnings, but once I do what it says I had to do I would uninstall everything and run a malwarebytes anti malware and AVG antivirus scan each night. so far after both tests and the junk was removed no damage.

Ok everyone who signed up in the past 2 days has their bonus points now.

usrevenge has the right idea. I've personally received well over $500 in prizes from similar sites in the past (and been burned plenty too).

I'll drop another little tidbit of info that I've used in the past. If you have win7 pro or ultimate, you can use this http://www.microsoft.com/windows/virtual-pc/ to run a virtual machine of XP, and any/all viruses etc you ever happen to get will be confined to that virtual machine.

If you are more tech savvy, you can run a bootable disc of windows (or linux) by following the tutorials here: http://www.nu2.nu/pebuilder/
or here : http://lifehacker.com/5157811/five-best-live-cds

This will give you a huge advantage on download/install offers, as you can go crazy installing everything without antivirus/antispyware and not have to worry ;)

Sorry to keep bumping this thread, but we've noticed an issue with the offers you guys are completing....

Please pay attention to the country listed on the offer. We've had over 20 people fill out an offer that us UK only who are from USA. :D

Hey Everyone.... We've got a couple dozen new offers added in now (some fresh downloads for those who asked). We also added in another batch of cheap steam games for folks who want smaller prizes, some as low as 150 points!

bread's done
Back