NEW from EzyDVD.com.au: As low as $3.92 AU, Massive HD Fire Sale! Going Going Gone!!

luvmysegadc

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Just got this email. I've ordered from them twice before -- easily better service than inetvideo:

*** MASSIVE HD DVD FIRE SALE! GOING GOING GONE!! ***

This is it! Your last chance to get discontinued HD DVD titles at massively discounted prices! Forget paying up to $44.83 for a HD title, prices have been slashed to as low as $3.92!!!

Get Shrek The Third, King Kong, Nacho Libre, & more for a crazy $7.92 each! Ray, Skeleton Key, The Thing, Dante's Peak, & more for only $5.92 each! Big Lebowski, Waterworld, American Werewolf in London, & Mr Bean's Holiday for only $4.92 each! The Frighteners, Out of Sight, Red Dragon, Spartacus, & Daylight for an insane $3.92 each! Plus there's still a chance to get the Harry Potter Years 1-5 Bundle for only $34.83!

Also, if you buy any 3 HD titles from this range, you'll get Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix HD FREE! That's right, absolutely FREE!

Stocks are strictly limited, so order NOW before these HDs are gone forever!
http://www.ezydvd.com.au/promo.zml?pid=836&ddat=1&dsal=1&dreg=1&dsav=1&himg=pr836

PLEASE NOTE: AS OF 2:15 AM EST, THEIR WEBSITE WAS LAGGING. ALSO, SOME TITLES APPEAR TO BE IN STOCK BUT WILL SHOW OOS AFTER YOU CLICK ON THEM (I.E.: BULLITT).

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Nice, nice prices... shipping is high though! Is it fixed after five items or does it keep going up?[/quote]

Not sure after 5 titles. I've only ordered 2 or 3 at a time.

That way, the titles that I ordered in the past were less than $10/ea U.S.

[quote name='Koggit']Site crash?

I want Spartacus. Is there shipping?[/quote]

Yes, $5.50 AU for one title, but because Spartacus is one of the cheaper ones the U.S. conversion for just that one should be less than $9 U.S.

Hmm....I have 6 items in my cart at $22.27 Australian...plus the 2 free Harry Potters. How much is shipping going to be? $35?

And the massive sale is like 30 titles?

[quote name='GizmoGC']Hmm....I have 6 items in my cart at $22.27 Australian...plus the 2 free Harry Potters. How much is shipping going to be? $35?

And the massive sale is like 30 titles?[/quote]

LOLZ, but that was the subject heading I got from the email.:lol:

Better service from the Aussies. I do agree that the overall price can kind of suck on some of them, but it's another good option if you don't have a variety of local B&M options (like a Fry's) or just having trouble coming across a title you want.

[quote name='simpsonps121']How is this better than inetvideo.com sale? What am I missing.... $4.99 + free shipping....

Matthew[/quote]

Well, I got 4 HD-DVDs. 3 I bought and the Harry Smokin' Potter for free. Shipping came to $17.50 which is a little more than I would have liked to pay, but for 4 discs it was just under 30 bucks.

[quote name='ogrenator']am i retarded or do they only have like 9 movies left?[/QUOTE]

I believe they only have the few titles left.

[quote name='unlickedcub']Well, I got 4 HD-DVDs. 3 I bought and the Harry Smokin' Potter for free. Shipping came to $17.50 which is a little more than I would have liked to pay, but for 4 discs it was just under 30 bucks.[/QUOTE]

Err....its going to be a bit more then that dude when its get translated.

[quote name='GizmoGC']Err....its going to be a bit more then that dude when its get translated.[/QUOTE]

Not really, their dollar is weaker than ours.

1 Australian Dollar = 0.95920 US Dollar

[quote name='GizmoGC']Err....its going to be a bit more then that dude when its get translated.[/QUOTE]

That was the actual bill. Not my interpretation of the US dollar vs. the Aussie whatever.

Unfortunately, American Werewolf in London was discontinued. So, they refunded some money back to my Paypal account.

bread's done
Back