New Game Selling Website!

Well then it's not worth gambling. At least EBGames.com will tell you whether or not you get the case and manual with Gamecube, PS2, or XBOX games.

[quote name='MasterSun1']Well then it's not worth gambling. At least EBGames.com will tell you whether or not you get the case and manual with Gamecube, PS2, or XBOX games.[/quote]

Actually I've seen many listings of pre-played games at EB's web site where they say "may or may not include instructions" or something to that effect. They do say for some of the games whether instructions are included but not for all.

Hmm... do you ship the games yourself or are they shipped by gositego.com or y99.net? I'm suspicious of the whole thing because I created a store myself by going to gositego.com and I have the same items automatically llisted that you had listed, and for the same prices, except I also was selling things like clothes, dolls, collectibles, art, etc.
Is the company that offers these instant online web sites reputable?

I'm not doubting your intentions or your honesty. I just think people should be completely aware of the company they are ordering from, especially if it's not the company or person they *think* they're ordering from.

I googled for gositego.com and y99.net but didn't find a lot of info, but at least I didn't find any BBB reports against those domains.

Good luck with the web site. I hope gositego/y99 doesn't rip you off.

I wonder if it would be worth it to set up my own store, buy from myself, give myself free shipping and nice discounts, and keep the commission from the sales I made to myself. :D :D :D

imacheapasstoo, not for the majority of GCN, PS2, and XBOX games. Like I said, most of those say they include case and instructions. Only the older stuff like GB and PSX say "may or may not". GBA games do not come with anything period, as stated.

[quote name='doraemonkerpal']anybody know where i can print out manuals if i don't get one?

oh yea, if my first order comes through, then i'll be recommending this site to all of my friends :D plus, i'll post it on my website/blog.[/quote]

(cool, i'm quoting myself, hehe 8) )

okok, just wanted to let everybody know that i received my order this weekend and everything worked out great. i saved about 3 bucks rather than if i shopped at gamestop. stocker was great in answering any question i had.

i ordered advance wars (po) and advance wars 2 (new) and they look to be in great condition. i played advance wars for about an hour and had no problems. it did not come with an instruction manual or box, but it said it might not on the website. i recommend this site whole heartedly! :p

btw, i didn't open the aw 2 yet so i don't know if it's filled with a rock, lol (referring to the other threads, hehe).

bread's done
Back