New Game Store - Canton, NY

UnderwaterMadman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
There is a new game store called "Gamer Craze" opening in Canton, NY today next to the movie theater. I doubt there are many CAG in the area but for those who are this should be a relatively big deal considering this is only the second game store in the county.

I'll probably check it out later today and let you guys know how it is.

They are also giving away an XBOX 360 at some time this week.

Sweet! Tell me how their selection is. I am from Gouverneur and it has been really hard to get video games around here unless you go to something like Walmart or the Ebgames in Watertown. This will be a lot closer for me and I might not have to order games online anymore depending on how their selections and prices are. :D

The store is pretty small, the prices are not bad though a few dollars cheaper than EB, and they have a good amount of used DVDs at good prices. They take trades and claim they offer more that EB.

I was in Watertown last week. The EB is now a gamestop, I didn't go in but I hope they didn't switch formats. The EBs I've been in are always better than any GS I have seen. There is also another GS in Watertown now down by the Petco.

[quote name='UnderwaterMadman']The store is pretty small, the prices are not bad though a few dollars cheaper than EB, and they have a good amount of used DVDs at good prices. They take trades and claim they offer more that EB.

I was in Watertown last week. The EB is now a gamestop, I didn't go in but I hope they didn't switch formats. The EBs I've been in are always better than any GS I have seen. There is also another GS in Watertown now down by the Petco.[/quote]

yep i was there same exact stuff.

bread's done
Back