New GameCrazy sales - Red Faction Guerilla $19.99, Metroid Prime Trilogy $24.99

Scorch

CAGiversary!
Feedback
72 (100%)
For the next week or two, Red Faction Guerilla will be $19.99 new/$17.99 used on both PS3 and 360 at GameCrazy. Metroid Prime Trilogy is $24.99 new, $19.99 used.. Prototype (360) has went back up to $49.99.

Hopefully this isn't a repost.

Picked up Metroid Prime Trilogy and Red Faction for 40$ total. I signed up for the MVP Plus for an extra 30%, which I'm going to cancel tomorrow. LoL.

So far this past month, I've also picked up Ghostbusters and Prototype from Gamecrazy. I love this store around the holidays.

Over the weekend, three of us carpooled to the Oak Ridge, TN. Gamecrazy and picked up a Metroid Prime Trilogy each. They had a few copies left; manager didn't know about the price drop.

Booyah!

[quote name='Scorch']FNR4 is indeed still $20.

For those that don't have a GC store nearby.. your worries should be squashed within the next 3 months, because you too may be able to take advantage of these deals without even changing out of your pj's..

...oops, did i say too much? ;)[/QUOTE]

It's about time Gamecrazy gets an actual site with games for sale up and running. The closest GC to me is about 35-40 miles away and they usually never have anything when I stop in, so that would be a godsend.

If I didn't have RF:G already, I would be grabbing this game from the local HWV for $20. It's a great game and well worth the money.

Scorch (or anyone else that may know for that matter),

I received a GC newsletter this evening advertising RE5 for the PS3 for $19.99, do you know if the same goes for the 360 version? There was no referencing of it in the ad, the same with Ghostbusters.

I checked one of my local HWV stores last night and no sign of new or used copies of RF:G. But if the sale also includes RE 5, I might just go back since I've wanted to give that game a whirl and $20 is usually my impulse buy price.

[quote name='SpiceHustle29']I went to my local GC (Ralph Ave. Brooklyn) to catch this. They also had Ghostbusters new 19.99, Fight Night Round 4 new 19.99 and a few others. Only bad thing is that they put it on sale and didn't tell their staff.[/QUOTE]

That's how it's been at all the Gamecrazys near me. An item that's for sale for $20 will have a "sales card" in front of it that says $40 and the clerk will be shocked that it rings up for $20.

But I haven't been to a Gamecrazy since one clerk tried to sell me MVP, game guard, used and the kitchen sink for 10 minutes.

Just got back from my nearest GC On Clark in Chicago, bought the last new copies of Metroid Prime Trio, an FN RD 4 360 with cheesy Chicago 11.25 % tax $50.04 Thank you OP I'm glad I decided to call and go today. GREAT GAMES AT A GREAT PRICE! Long ride from the burbs but worth it.

Last week I picked up new copies of Fightnight Round 4 for $20 and Metroid Prime Trilogy for $25. An hour ago I picked up new copies of Punchout for $25, Rainbow Six Vegas 2 collectors edition for $20 and Trauma Center: Second Opinion for $15. These deals are just too good to pass up imo...

Is Prototype is still going for $20? Cause I went in for either RF: G or Prototype and it rang up full price and since I had no proof that it was priced at that I went home empty handed. :(

BTW .. how do I sign up for the newsletter .. Im a MVP member but I never received it thru my email

Heya quick ? .. I went into GameCrazy last Thursday and tried to pick up RF:G but it rang up full price .. when I ask the manager about if the sale ended but he just looked puzzled about it .. is there anyway I can prove that the sale is on?

Also tagging it for updates ... so sad I missed the ghostbuster and prototype sale :(

Awesome, I will be checking out a local GameCrazy for Red Faction on the PS3 while here visiting Phoenix.

EDIT: Lame, I should have looked at recent posts that the RF:G deal ended. Disappointment.

[quote name='thePhildown']Enron, the email I had with RF:G says the sale ended on 11/11.[/QUOTE]

OH MAN! .. .. .. oh well .. well I just keep looking out on this thread then

I finally cracked open my heavily discounted Metroid Prime Trilogy from GC, that is a really excellent game. Although I did forget that the back tracking will drive me insane

picked up alot from this sale, my wallet is hurting!

though smash rang up at $40 on thursday, and metroid was the full $50 sunday, so i'll just have to return them.

SOB!!
So I got to my local GameCrazy all happy because I am going to get FNR4 and Metroid Prime Trilogy only to find out it closed down :.(

[quote name='flameofdoom666']Can someone pick me up a Metroid Prime Trilogy and Punch-Out!! ????[/QUOTE]

Metriod Prime is back up to regular price. Punch Out might still be on sale though.

bread's done
Back