new gamecube for 69.99 at gamestop/eb?

[quote name='Lou-Dawg']http://www.ebgames.com/search.asp?N=146+83

I have no idea how something refurbished can be considered new though :bomb:[/quote]

a refurbished gc isnt a bad deal though although at this point in time at that price i wouldnt pay that much for one. i got one 3 or 4 years ago at a gamecrazy for about 70 or 80 bucks and it works perfectly to this day. but im sure by next year like the dc you will be able to buy brand new ones for less maybe even ones in bundles.

[quote name='lokizz']a refurbished gc isnt a bad deal though although at this point in time at that price i wouldnt pay that much for one. i got one 3 or 4 years ago at a gamecrazy for about 70 or 80 bucks and it works perfectly to this day. but im sure by next year like the dc you will be able to buy brand new ones for less maybe even ones in bundles.[/QUOTE]

Actually, I would assume that Nintendo has stopped producing new ones; so it should bet pretty hard to find one soon?

[quote name='bmulligan']Who knows? They just stopped producing Famicoms in Japan just a year or two ago.[/quote]

Wow, never knew that. Are they still producing Super Famicoms then?

Wow, can you import them? If not for the regional lockout, I'd love to get a new Famicom and Super Famicom

You can get a new Gamecube for 69.99 @ Gamerush if you buy the new Zelda.

The coupon is on the 'December Gift Guide' w/ Ice Age 2 on the cover.

I just retired my silver Gamecube last night after hooking up my new Wii(cube).

I would think the prices on new, retail Gamecubes should plummet once the Wii's are easier to find. I'd hold out for much less than $69.99.

[quote name='Lou-Dawg']Aren't Wii's basically Gamecube hardware with a few add-ons and a nifty new controller?[/quote]

yeah that and its powered by the souls of millions of japanese children and drunken businessmen.

[quote name='lokizz']yeah that and its powered by the souls of millions of japanese children and drunken businessmen.[/quote]

Well hell, I'll buy one for those souls.

[quote name='bmulligan']Who knows? They just stopped producing Famicoms in Japan just a year or two ago.[/QUOTE]

Um...i'm fairly certain this is incorrect. Have any info on this?

[quote name='evanl85']Um...i'm fairly certain this is incorrect. Have any info on this?[/QUOTE]

Production of the Famicom and Super Famicom were ended in 2003: Link

[quote name='lokizz']yeah that and its powered by the souls of millions of japanese children and drunken businessmen.[/quote]

That and japscat. Glad to see someone reads the newspaper around here!

bread's done
Back