NEW games for trade!! Hurry!!

jbgold

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
I have red dead revolver, ghost recon island thunder, riddick, the suffering, and thief deadly shadows all up for trade. all games are xbox. i will trade for xbox or ps2. All games are in perfect shape with all the original packaging. I take care of my games. PM me, Thanks.

JB, wrong forum, dude. You want to post these types of things on the Trading Forum.

Mods, could someone move this before someone flames the poor n00b?

[quote name='AzN_BaLLeR']New members posting in wrong forums really really annoy me.[/quote]

AzN - Just chalk it up to excitement. He just couldn't wait to join the family.

[quote name='BigHow'][quote name='AzN_BaLLeR']New members posting in wrong forums really really annoy me.[/quote]

AzN - Just chalk it up to excitement. He just couldn't wait to join the family.[/quote]

Lolz, its been a long and tiring day.. But 3 posts and already jumping to trade? Then of all things in the wrong forum?

[quote name='jbgold']Sorry guys...new to this....wha did i do wrong?[/quote]

don't sweat it man, you just posted in the wrong forum. Welcome aboard!!

[quote name='jbgold']I have red dead revolver, ghost recon island thunder, riddick, the suffering, and thief deadly shadows all up for trade. all games are xbox. i will trade for xbox or ps2. All games are in perfect shape with all the original packaging. I take care of my games. PM me, Thanks.[/quote]

Im VERY interested in your Riddick. A bit interested in Ghost Recon Island Thunder as well. Here is my trade list. Please Private Message me back either way. Thanks a bunch!
Xbox*****
Tony Hawk Underground
Armed and Dangerous
Sega Soccer Slam
Dragons Lair 3D
XIII
Vexx
Wreckless:the Yakuza Missions (sealed)
Deus Ex: Invisible War
Blinx (sealed)
Brute Force (sealed)
Star Wars/Tetris Worlds Combo (sealed)
Gamecube******
Viewtiful Joe
Super Monkey Ball 2 (sealed)
Star Wars demo w/ Star Wars Arcade game (sealed)
PS2*****
Transformers
Parappa The Rappa 2 (sealed)
Onimusha (sealed)
Freedom Fighters (sealed)
Gungrave (sealed)
Magic Pengel (sealed)
Devil May Cry
Alter Echo (sealed)

would u take .hack 1-4 for ps2 for red dead revolver and riddick

bread's done
Back