New Gamestop Wii bundle

pedobear_seal.png

I wasn't planning on getting a Wii but this deal is waaaay too good to pass up. Might order a few more just to ebay, because you know this deal is going to sell like mad.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']I just hope people don't get confused and try to bring the Wii into the water with them.[/QUOTE]

They'll be in for quite a shock

[quote name='icedrake523']They'll be in for quite a shock[/QUOTE]

:applause:

I for one will not support the Michael Jackson tribute Wii.

I just lost a lot of respect for Gamestop. The Wii does not in any way deserve this. This is an insult to anyone who has bought the Wii who isn't in the casual crowd.

[quote name='Kcdragon8116']I just lost a lot of respect for Gamestop. The Wii does not in any way deserve this. This is an insult to anyone who has bought the Wii who isn't in the casual crowd.[/QUOTE]

Totally. Disrespectful!

x_____________X;

[quote name='xxtheycallmedxx']The sad part is...this seems to be an actual offer...this screams april fools joke...[/QUOTE]

Kind of late. I bet they will remove this in a day or two, as they have very little chance of actually selling a single console through those offers.

I'm not a casual gamer, I own a Wii, 360, Xbox, PS2 and PS3 and I have a pretty respectable game library.

With that said, since the prices were the same, if I didn't have a Wii, I would totally order the rubber ducky bundle.

Theres got to be some logic behind this. Maybe its a jab at Sony and Microsoft. One of Sony's first tech demo's for the PS3 was the Rubber Ducky Demo and maybe the green gun is symbolic of Halo and the XBox 360. Hey, look at the Wii now! We can do rubber duckies and shooters too! I dont know, I guess I want there to be some reason for this rather than randomness.

[quote name='Kcdragon8116']I just lost a lot of respect for Gamestop. The Wii does not in any way deserve this. This is an insult to anyone who has bought the Wii who isn't in the casual crowd.[/QUOTE]

I'm not insulted. Perhaps you just need a sense of humor.

So are we allowed to post "joke" deals on the deals section?

This belongs in the Wii section as a FYI, "haha" post considering you can buy a Wii with no tax on amazon.com.

What's next, a thread about a PS3 and some stickers bundle?

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']How are people offended or insulted by this? That's kind of sad.[/QUOTE]

The fanboys get offended because their precious Wii is being mocked by Gamestop. That's like having a PS3 bundled with a plush of Mr. Hankey (south park), or a 360 being bundled with a poster of the red rings of death.

bread's done
Back