• Spec Ops: The Line
  • Mafia II
  • Borderlands GOTY
  • BioShock
  • BioShock 2
  • Duke Nukem Forever

Option 3: All of the above for $48

DRM is Steam.

[quote name='alwayscheaper']These type of deals make me angry that I'm a console gamer.[/QUOTE]
PC gaming would love to have you. We have an excellent dental plan.

[quote name='alwayscheaper']These type of deals make me angry that I'm a console gamer.[/QUOTE]

Imagine that for less than the cost of a single new console game, you can get *all* of the games above, all looking much better on your brand new Pee-Cee! Come join the Master Race!

I made the switch 3 months ago. In 3 months time I now own over 500 games on Steam (including plenty of AAA titles) and I've certainly not spent a lot of money on it.

Granted I already had a beast of a box built so it wasn't hard a move for me. Just make the move, you'll thank yourself.

[quote name='seamoss']Imagine that for less than the cost of a single new console game, you can get *all* of the games above, all looking much better on your brand new Pee-Cee! Come join the Master Race![/QUOTE]

I read this as one of those starving children or SPCA commericals:

::sad classical music::

Imagine, for less than a dollar a day you can give these games a new home. That's the price of a coffee, or a single console game... Please do the right thing and send your payment now.

I would switch over to pc too but there are always console exclusives I want to play. On multi-platform releases, I realize that the pc version is frequently superior. However, there are a few console games that get ported to pc and don't turn out well because very little effort and resources were expended (so it's either bug-ridden or has other issues).

Though, the next generation consoles look very promising for pc gaming in particular. Since ps4 and xbox one will be x86 based (i.e. 64-bit pc architecture), pc ports should be easier and far superior, assuming you have a powerful rig. They showed the new unreal engine and it looks far more detailed on pc than the ps4.

bread's done
Back