New Goozex Thread v2.5 -- Promo Details Given Here

I am so mad :bomb: and sad :cry: right now! I checked my email today and saw this message

“Goozex has received an offer for the game "NBA Street Homecourt" (platform: Xbox 360) and your request was first in line but could not be selected for lack of 50 Goozex points.

Please refill your account with 50 Goozex points in order to be selected when the next offer becomes available”

Do you know how long I have been waiting for this game? For about a month now, I thought the game was 800 points. I didn’t realize it was 900. How long does it usually take for the offer to come back around again? Please don’t tell me another month. Could somebody enlighten me on this process I would really appreciate it.:whistle2:#

you were just passed over for this copy...if you have enough points when the next copy becomes available, it'll be yours unless someone ahead of you in line gets enough points, too.

[quote name='jclee4']I am so mad :bomb: and sad :cry: right now! I checked my email today and saw this message

“Goozex has received an offer for the game "NBA Street Homecourt" (platform: Xbox 360) and your request was first in line but could not be selected for lack of 50 Goozex points.

Please refill your account with 50 Goozex points in order to be selected when the next offer becomes available”

Do you know how long I have been waiting for this game? For about a month now, I thought the game was 800 points. I didn’t realize it was 900. How long does it usually take for the offer to come back around again? Please don’t tell me another month. Could somebody enlighten me on this process I would really appreciate it.:whistle2:# [/QUOTE]

Sorry to be a such a stern ass about it. But let this be a lesson to you. You should always have more than enough in your points account, as prices do move up and down depending on supply and demand. Just as you would carefully manage your own checking account and finances, you should account for a points buffer of a few hundred......

[quote name='macdude22']They are only required to send the mote if they list it as full package, however for 700 points it aughta. Wii Play the game itself is worth maybe 300 points in my mind. Probably closer to 200.[/QUOTE]
For any game that includes an accessory such as the Guitar Hero 360 where they have a listing of it with the guitar, they should do the same for Wii Play. One listing for game only and one listing for Wii Play w/remote. This way, there is no confusion whether or not it comes with it or not.

[quote name='jclee4']I am so mad :bomb: and sad :cry: right now! I checked my email today and saw this message

Do you know how long I have been waiting for this game? For about a month now, I thought the game was 800 points. I didn’t realize it was 900. How long does it usually take for the offer to come back around again? Please don’t tell me another month. Could somebody enlighten me on this process I would really appreciate it.:whistle2:# [/QUOTE]
Thats where the transferring of points would come in handy!

[quote name='jclee4']How long does it usually take for the offer to come back around again? Please don’t tell me another month. Could somebody enlighten me on this process I would really appreciate it.[/quote]
If nobody else who had the game requested had enough points for it, you could get matched again in a matter of hours (assuming you have the points). If someone else got it, though, you'll have to wait for another copy to get put on the site.

[quote name='magiic']Finally got some decent match ups. Although I kept getting matched and rejected for Sneak King :([/QUOTE]

why would you even want sneak king?

Wow, 4 matches at once after a 2 month drought...and one is Tales of the Abyss! The trader just contacted me and told me it's sealed, too. Niiiiiice!

Sneak King isn't too bad, it's better than some full price games *cough Over G Fighters*. Beside any game where you can release a hot steaming breakfast sandwich on an unsuspecting hungry logger is ok by me.

Has anyoen else's queue not moved for the past few days. All my queues are stuck on the same numbers they were a few days ago.

I wish Wii Play was optioned both as controller and game (currently 750 points)and as game only (maybe 250 points?)

I am also confused why MGS3 Substinence is 550 points while Substinence Limited Edition is 400!

*really hoping to get matched on that just listed copy of Pokemon Pearl*

I have enough points and am third in line for requests so I think I have a pretty good chance *praying*

[quote name='GrayWolf323']*really hoping to get matched on that just listed copy of Pokemon Pearl*

I have enough points and am third in line for requests so I think I have a pretty good chance *praying*[/QUOTE]

hope you get matched too. sadly i think someone listed it under they have it when they should of listed it under they wanted it.

hey,when I signed up,I didn't see where to put the code so I clicked next and it said I was registered.Can I still enter the contest and get the offers the code gives?My name on there is snakelda and I would like to join the PS3 bundle if I could.

I want Sneak King mostly just to for kicks and to bug my girlfriend (she works at BK). I got pocket bike racer already just need big bumpin and sneak king to complete the set. I really enjoyed pocket bike racer anyways lol

Hey everyone...sorry for the long delay in getting back...
Yesterday was an exciting day for us -- we won a startup competition hosted by Under Armour...we'll post a press release on that soon.

stick97 -- that's a great idea to show your progress through the queue...we are going to make a big push in the next two months to focus on some key site developments

as for stats on avg. speed through a queue that will be tricky for us to gauge...it really does depend on the multiple variables that include supply & demand and the unique point/trade credit positions of all the people in the queue...among other things...thanks icruise for the help

kklems -- yes, you are covered for all trades including sending two in one package....

yusuk3 -- thanks for joining and sharing your experience! It means a lot to us when people share their experiences with others...it's the word-of-mouth we value most and want to really help promote!

indigo0086 -- I'll check into your account soon...but my assumption is that you're going to be facing high demand from new members who haven't yet picked up points

cheapfrag -- the guy with 275 feedback score was a alpha tester (as well as a partner in the business) -- great call on that b/c you scared me at first...

lurknomore -- we are going to make a big push on site development over the next few months...expect to see a few big changes...

spoo -- thanks for giving us a 2nd chance!

iazybandit -- the hard part for games like guitar hero, ddr, wii play and others that have hardware accessories is that our content provider doesn't provide us other options to display -- in other words when we show only one version of wii play(with mote) then that's because that's the only product description we've got. There are some games like Guitar Hero II (ps2) that have both types -- game only and game + guitar
I personally don't know how Muze selects which games get multiple options and how others don't

xtchuh -- curious about your idea for point cards...how do you see that working?

snakelda -- you are confirmed for the ps3 game prize...

Magiic thought you might like to know the game actually showed up today ^_^ so looks like the slowdowns at least from Canada to America are over that got here in five days :)

Well it's picking up, I guess it was a slow trading week, still waiting, but a few of my trades bumped up in queue.♠

hmm strange Pokemon Pearl is still showing as available and since games disappear as soon as they are matched that means it hasn't been matched at all even

but I'm third in line and I have enough points so why hasn't it been matched to me even in a day and a half?

Glad to see you got it. I've been having stuff get to me in good time now, usually 5-7 days. Hope you enjoy clubhouse games.

[quote name='Goozex']

xtchuh -- curious about your idea for point cards...how do you see that working?[/QUOTE]

I guess if people catch a great deal with Point Cards from an online store, they can instead flip them to Goozex. Have it so the 1600 Point Card is 400 Points ($20), and the 4000 1,000 Points. ($50). Some people are able to get 1600 Points from around $15, so they can go around and trade it for something around $20. Point Cards seems like something that will always be high in demand.

only thing is different regions have different cards the US has 1600 and 4000 point cards that technically only work on US XBL accounts. Canada has 1250,1400 and 2800 point cards.

@erock... if you get matched for another game with me or we trade for whatever reason I will mail you the manual for advance wars if you want it lol, I found it cleaning my room the other day

[quote name='magiic']Glad to see you got it. I've been having stuff get to me in good time now, usually 5-7 days. Hope you enjoy clubhouse games.[/QUOTE]

already lost a game of connect five online :p though it was my fault because my hand slipped and I placed a stone down right next to where I actually wanted to so he got 5 in a row

Doesnt seem to be too many active members at Goozex - I just got 3 Wii Games sent to me last week at SaySwap - including Monkey Ball and Zelda on Friday - kind of out of nowhere - I've gotten about 6 Wii games now.

just got confirmed on receiving Metroid Prime Hunters and just got a match on Freedom Force :)

hopefully get matched on that copy of Pokemon still otherwise I've gonna use my 650 points on other games

I think I'll be kinda done with Goozex for a while after I exhaust these points though because none of my available games are getting matched and there's nothing else I want to trade away right now :whistle2:(

I've done good though, in just about three months I have 16 sent - 32 received

[quote name='magiic']I just need to send 3 more games and I will be opened up to ten trade slots and I can empty out my points[/QUOTE]

good luck man, I swear I don't think I will ever need more than 10 trade slots

right now I have the five and about 70 games on my request list and 3150 in my account. Everytime one game gets here and I mark recieved another one is usually matched within hours lol having five more slots would speed things up exponentially.

I have 650 points left right now (unless I cave and spend $10 or something to get another 200) and trying to figure out what last few games I want to get with these points

wish I would get matched on Mario Kart DS (decided I don't need Pokemon Pearl right now so put it on hold)

The only thing that frustrates me is that I have had a certain game on queue for about 2 weeks, but it still hasn't moved down in "Turn #". Lost Planet is the game I am talking about.

[quote name='xtchuh']The only thing that frustrates me is that I have had a certain game on queue for about 2 weeks, but it still hasn't moved down in "Turn #". Lost Planet is the game I am talking about.[/QUOTE]

Don't be too frustrated, the queue number is a guide at best. I've been matched for a game that I was 20 in line for since other people didn't have the points or trade credits. Make sure you can afford the game and you will get it sooner rather than later.

[quote name='wildminnesota']Doesnt seem to be too many active members at Goozex ... I've gotten about 6 Wii games now.[/quote]

Eh, really?

I thought the inverse was true. Nobody seemed to want to trade on SaySwap and the site moderator's profile, HotChick, turned into a bitching and complaining board of failed trades and scammers.

Goozex has been real good to me. I get a little over 2 games traded to me for every 1 game I trade to someone else, due to the value of the games I trade which tend to be RPG's.

I guess it depends on chance, or maybe the matching system works now.

[quote name='wildminnesota']Doesnt seem to be too many active members at Goozex - I just got 3 Wii Games sent to me last week at SaySwap - including Monkey Ball and Zelda on Friday - kind of out of nowhere - I've gotten about 6 Wii games now.[/QUOTE]

I personally love Goozex so far. It is especially good when you have a ha-uge backlog of games (RPGs no less, NIS RPGs to boot....I'm resigned to being a hermit for a while). I'm in no hurry to get games, and am content to rack up points until I thin the pile down a bit. Hell I'm sitting on 10,000 points of games right now at least. Won't have to buy a game for a long time.

[quote name='wildminnesota']Doesnt seem to be too many active members at Goozex - I just got 3 Wii Games sent to me last week at SaySwap - including Monkey Ball and Zelda on Friday - kind of out of nowhere - I've gotten about 6 Wii games now.[/QUOTE]

yea we bet you did. come back in year when sayswap is page cant be found while goozex is number 1

[quote name='sallyballs']I personally love Goozex so far. It is especially good when you have a ha-uge backlog of games (RPGs no less, NIS RPGs to boot....I'm resigned to being a hermit for a while). I'm in no hurry to get games, and am content to rack up points until I thin the pile down a bit. Hell I'm sitting on 10,000 points of games right now at least. Won't have to buy a game for a long time.[/QUOTE]

same im right now im sitting on 11,950 pts ... i keep saying im not going to send anything else out till i get get down to 2000 or so pts but then i get matched and think . MIght as well send them out since i never play them anymore. LOL

[quote name='slidecage']same im right now im sitting on 11,950 pts ... i keep saying im not going to send anything else out till i get get down to 2000 or so pts but then i get matched and think . MIght as well send them out since i never play them anymore. LOL[/QUOTE]

o_O wow

I never had that many points at least at one time

right now I have 550 left

but I have received a total of 34 games so far so I'm doing pretty fucking great :D

This is pissing me off!

First of all I have had a lot of the people who send me stuff sending it ultra late (often 4 or 5 days past when they were supposed to send) and now I get this crap...

I requested a COMPLETE copy of the Call of Duty: United Offensive Expansion(PC) and was matched immediately. I was a little worried because the guy who I was matched with had neutral Feedback for not sending his games complete, and the lesser of the two good feedbacks(the one saying it works but not in good condition) for the trade before that.
Sure enough I got my game in the mail today and it was the two discs in a jewell case with the back insert of the original Call of Duty, with the back insert of COD: United Offensive crammed in the jewell case where the manual/cover art would go..... that's it! No box, no instructions, no anything! Like shoving that back insert in front was going to fool anyone into thinking this was complete.

This is totally weak because the worst I can do is send Neutral feedback which does nothing to the guy whatsoever. He still gets to spend his points, I'm still out 100 points & a trade credit, and he can do this as many times as he feels like.
Isn't there a rule against this for users who continually do this? It was obviously done purposefully as the guy knew nobody would request a disc-only copy of this game when there were complete copies available.

I was ordering this for my dad who was looking for an inexpensive copy of this expansion but with the original box/case/whatever as he likes to display them next to his computer. So now I have to cough up more points and another trade credit and hope that the next guy doesn't screw me, while this guy gets his trade credits and a chance to screw the next guy.

Anyways I was thinking of writing a warning(to other users) in the commment column when I send him the Neutral feedback. Maybe something like:

"does not send complete as promised, repeat offender, be careful with what you get"

or something like that. Is this going too far?? I really wish I could send the guy a Negative but I'll stick with the rules.

[quote name='slidecage']same im right now im sitting on 11,950 pts ... i keep saying im not going to send anything else out till i get get down to 2000 or so pts but then i get matched and think . MIght as well send them out since i never play them anymore. LOL[/quote]

Jeeez that's alot. I had 3100 until a couple days ago and figured I'd never run through that supply at the rate things were going. Then the cascade of matches started and I was suddenly all out. Gonna have to come up with some new trade fodder quick :hot:

bread's done
Back