New Greatest Hits Announced Including MGS4 and Ratchet & Clank Future: ToD

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2009/05/28/new-ps3-greatest-hits/

Once again, we are re-releasing some of our top PLAYSTATION 3 titles as “Greatest Hits.” Like the first set of Greatest Hits, these titles represent the best of the best at an incredible value. Starting June 16, you can now get these blockbuster titles for only $29.99.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Why?[/QUOTE]

I say get the non-deal deal threads out of the deals section myself. They don't belong there, along with every other new game announcement as a 'deal'.

So...where's Uncharted and Heavenly Sword SCEA? Come on already.

[quote name='KingBroly']I say get the non-deal deal threads out of the deals section myself. They don't belong there, along with every other new game announcement as a 'deal'.
[/QUOTE]

Exactly.

Why have discussion in two places about the exact same thing? This isn't a "deal", so why is it in deal discussion as well as here? It's the regular price (upcoming) on these games.

[quote name='mtxbass1']Exactly.

Why have discussion in two places about the exact same thing? This isn't a "deal", so why is it in deal discussion as well as here? It's the regular price (upcoming) on these games.[/QUOTE]
I agree with that, but thought you were saying to merge this threads into the one in the Deals forums since it belonged there.

At most, this would be fine in that price drop thread that Cheapy was supposed to update all of the time.

I agree with alot of you. This list needs more Heavenly Sword and Uncharted, but I suppose they're gonna wait for the next group of GH games.

already own most of those....and isn't Army of Two $19.99 everywhere now??!?!?!? And yeah, the fugly red cases need to go. I think a smoky black case would look beautiful

WTF...when is Sony going to add Uncharted??? It's long out of print and OOS most everywhere. Make it cheap already!

Well now I can buy Ratchet and Clank! I dont think I could justify myself buying it for full price. Now where is Uncharted? Heavenly sword?

Can't wait to get Ratchet and Clank. Though Heavenly Sword should be on there, I believe you guys who haven't played it yet aren't missing much. Got it for $15 at Blockbuster's clearance and not satisfied.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I agree with that, but thought you were saying to merge this threads into the one in the Deals forums since it belonged there.

At most, this would be fine in that price drop thread that Cheapy was supposed to update all of the time.[/QUOTE]

Nah, the other way around. Merge that deals thread into this one.

All of these new greatest hits games can be found or could have been found for under $30 in the past. I think it's amusing they are going to up the price of Army of Two.

Isn't the reason why Uncharted is still at full price is b/c its a Sony-game?

I think there will be a price drop when the second game comes out.

[quote name='Rafael122']Isn't the reason why Uncharted is still at full price is b/c its a Sony-game?

I think there will be a price drop when the second game comes out.[/QUOTE]

Resistance 1 is a Sony game, it's a GH title. So is Motorstorm. Ratchet is about to become one as well as GT5P. Oh, and let's not forget that both Uncharted AND Heavenly Sword are Platinum Hits titles in Europe.

[quote name='DantheApe']looks like I'll finally be getting R&C, Battlefield: BC, and MGS4

good times[/QUOTE]

Isn't Battlefield BC like $20 now? That's probably cheaper then it will be as a greatest hits title.

bread's done
Back