New Green Day Rock Band Plus 19.99 at GameStop

BegFourMercy

CAGiversary!
I picked up my new copy of Green Day Rock Band Plus for the Xbox 360 at Gamestop on Thursday. This is a universal price drop. A great time to get it because it has the transfer code and extra songs DLC codes that are about $20 alone.

EDIT: As stated by Kayatai below. You will need to check your local store for this. My guess is that the plus version will not be produced anymore and you should get it while you can.

Last edited by a moderator:
does this warrant it's own thread? Just saying they're other threads about this title. Being new MSRP....everyone has it at this price, not just gamestop

[quote name='shadowkast']does this warrant it's own thread? Just saying they're other threads about this title. Being new MSRP....everyone has it at this price, not just gamestop[/QUOTE]

19.99 is the new MSRP on the standard version, the PLUS version comes with DLC and a code to export the songs to RB2/3, so the deal is pretty good. It has been seen on various major retailers though (Bestbuy, Amazon briefly), but I believe they are all sold out or no longer offering for this price. So I think that 19.99 is still a deal for the Plus Version. Unfortunately it's a bit YMMV since it's sold out online, Here's a link so you can try to check your local stock:

GD Plus 360 (Out of stock online)

GD Plus PS3 (In stock online)

bread's done
Back