New GTA interview

Thanks OP.

Imagine a 80 hour game for the DS that doesn't have Pokemon in the title. I'm psyched. (And I still like Pokemon)

And on a side note, who's the jerk off that keeps rating all of these threads as 1 star. Get a life.

Nice. I hope this game is good. The only thing I have to compare it to is GTA for the GBA. It can't be worse than that POS. 80 hours! :drool:

A portable GTA would be awesome. Yes, I know that there are 2 PSP GTA games but I really don't consider my PSP a portable since I only play it at home. In contrast, I play my DS everywhere and anywhere I go.

i'm psyched for this game. of course i was psyched for gtaiv and disappointed in the end. i bought the collectors edition. I do use the safety deposit box though for my DS stuff.
it sounds like this version will return to the zany, over the top nature of past gta's. Maybe they will even use the color green in this version like san andreas. it seems there will be a reason to explore the city, with weapons hidden in garbage dumpsters and such. i liked vice city stories, but on the PS2 with more normal controls. this will be my first true portable gta game, as i skipped the GBA interation. I guessing though i'll only play it at home with my oversized headphones for good sound quality.
i hope there is some kick ass pre order bonus: decal, stylis, or cover for the DS. maybe this isn't kick ass, but i always buy into the GTA hype and rockstar is # 2 or 3 on my top developers list.
i wish there was more discussion on this topic from CAGs.

bread's done
Back