New Halo Reach Achievements

Symbiote Studios

CAGiversary!
While searching Bungie.net tonight I noticed a listing of the new achievements under the achievements section on my account. Everyone at the office was worried that the achievements would be crazy. After looking at the list I think they are very manageable.

You Blew It Up!

Blow up the research facility in a matchmade Invasion game on Breakpoint.

Date Earned: Locked

Poppin' & Lockin'

Destroy a vehicle using Armor Lock in a matchmade game.

Offensive Driver

Earn a kill in a matchmade Rocket Race game.

You Ate All the Chips

Collect all of the flags in a matchmade Stockpile game.

Totally Worth It

Earn a Double Kill from the Grave in multiplayer Matchmaking.

Both Barrels

Earn a Double Kill with the shotgun in multiplayer Matchmaking.

Cross-Mappin'

Kill a player at long range with the DMR in a matchmade Slayer game.

[quote name='snakelda']Woah,you live in Tucson?Is symbiote studios located there?[/QUOTE]

Yep. Symbiote Studios is in an underground bunker in the town of Marana. FYI: We have a company game night every other Saturday. Send me a PM if you are interested.

[quote name='Symbiote Studios']Yep. Symbiote Studios is in an underground bunker in the town of Marana. FYI: We have a company game night every other Saturday. Send me a PM if you are interested.[/QUOTE]

Yep, and they're off the hook. I've attended a few and they're always a blast. Nothing like XBOX and LAN parties in an abandoned underground bomb shelter.

[quote name='DSM77']Yep, and they're off the hook. I've attended a few and they're always a blast. Nothing like XBOX and LAN parties in an abandoned underground bomb shelter.[/QUOTE]

LOL I can totally connect with this...

bread's done
Back