~~~ New Hats in the KawaiiHats Shop! (Okami, Goomba, VG Cats Leo, & Ryo-Ohki!)

nekobi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
32 (100%)
Hi Hi,
4 New hats added to the KawaiiHats shop! They are now in-stock and available for purchase. You can get them on eBay or on our website! (We prefer the website since eBay doesn't get a chunk then ;)) Feel free to let us know what you think, comments are always welcome~

1.jpg
2.jpg

1.jpg
1.jpg

-nekobi

Yea thats an awesome hat, great job OP.

Good for a casual cosplayer probably.... that or cut out the eyes and rob a bank lol.

wowsers. Awesome Hat. I'd buy it buy if I ever wore it I'd get beat up where I'm from. this hat and the Katamari Damacy Knits are pretty keen.

Updated the original post with the other finished hats added to the shop. Anyone want a Goomba? :D They can be made into Paragoomba on request. ;)

[quote name='trunks982']do u get sued if they find out that u took their character designs and make ur own accessories and sell them?[/quote] I don't see why this is any different than selling prints of fanart or a cosplay costume of a known character. If anything it takes much more work than creating one piece of artwork and then selling prints of it because each one is hand made. I'm sure technically it would be possible, but I would hope I would get asked to take it down before it came to that. I would hope they tackle the whole bootleg anime dvd problem on eBay before they go after someone making costume accessories for fans. =\

[quote name='Kayden']Why does Leo have a big white hole in his forehead?[/quote] You tell me. It's really hard to make the embroidery for something like him since he has a 2 color face! ^_^; I tried my best~

bread's done
Back