New Here

invader_bil

CAGiversary!
Hello everyone!

I thought that it would be courteous to introduce myself. I have been a gamer since I was 5 and have never taken a break. From the Atari 2600 up to the PS3, I have played and owned them all. Games are a huge part of my life.

In terms of the genres I partake in, I don't play sports games (EA stuff, although Mario style sports are fun) or MMO's (I prefer games with developing characters and overall plots).

Since I have been playing for roughly 18 years, I have a large wealth of experience with games. From the controller smashing 5th level in Double Dragon, to riding the wires in inFamous, I've probably played it.

I also love anime and power metal. Look me up on Live or PSN if you want to play some stuff!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the site fellow Ohioan! This is a great site for anyone into videogames and not only will your inner nerd be more exposed, but your wallet will be raped and left for dead with the deal/$$ saving opportunities you can find here. Feel free to add me on PSN and jump in on games if you see me online. We had a pretty good group of guys that would play games together throughout the week and you can look more into that in the Sony/PS3 forum if interested. Otherwise, you'll find this site useful for game deals, game trading, and general time wasting.

bread's done
Back