New Ipod Touch 32GB

Status
Not open for further replies.

samblueman

CAGiversary!
I have been looking to buy one and was wondering are there any deals on one?So far amazon has the best deal with the free 2 day shipping.Any answers would help a lot.

I am also wondering where I can get a cheap 3rd or 4th gen ipod touch, new. And no one wants $50 itunes, those are worthless.

[quote name='legendarydogs']I am also wondering where I can get a cheap 3rd or 4th gen ipod touch, new. And no one wants $50 itunes, those are worthless.[/QUOTE]

Apps?

Yeah amazon has some cheaper 3rd gen brand new ones from 3rd party sellers for 240ish+shipping that looks to be the best deal. (or buy from amazon fo 259ish)

I'm actually selling mine on their right now too. :)

[quote name='legendarydogs']I am also wondering where I can get a cheap 3rd or 4th gen ipod touch, new. And no one wants $50 itunes, those are worthless.[/QUOTE]

I'd be down for that; care to share the deal?

Amazon is the cheapest but they ship them REALLY poorly. They shipped one to my bro in a box WAY too big for it with zero padding. It arrived unscathed but it makes me think twice about buying it from them.

You know whats funny. I just bought one myself. I went with Apple.com because the price was only $10 difference and I got the free engraving. Really whats $10. Since Amazon charges tax now I saw no reason not to go with Apple. So its $10 or engraving. Up to you.

[quote name='mistymayem']Apps?[/QUOTE]

Jailbreak? Just a guess. You could always sell the cards though.

But OP, unfortunately, if you're looking for an iPod below MSRP, you will be VERY hard pressed to find one. Apple goes to GREAT lengths to ensure that everybody sells their products at the price they want them to be sold at. You won't find any iPods cheaper than MSRP, you will only find iPod with extras included (GCs, headphones, cases, etc.).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back