New K-Mart Blue Light 12/17 - 12/18 DMC 3, Killer 7, Oddworld + more 50% OFF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roufuss

CAGiversary!
Feedback
102 (100%)
Wow... I have not been here in almost a week, battling one killer flu. But, I have summoned the strength to return to work, and I bring you a NEW list full of 50% Blue Light goodness! Disregard the old list and the old thread, as many of those games are no longer 50% off... this new list is THAT much better though!!!

Prices are WITH the 50% off - if a game is only in one category, like Area 51, the sale is ONLY for that system (weird, I know). I'll add more once I go back to work and check some more out.

PS2:

Devil May Cry 3 - $14.99
Eyetoy Groove WITH CAMERA - $14.99
FFXI with HDD - $49.99
Death By Degrees - $9.99
Ace Combat 5 - $9.99
Final Fantasy X - $9.99
Killer 7 - $14.99
Monster Hunter - $14.99
Musashi: Samurai Legend - $9.99
NARC - $9.99
Resident Evil Outbreak 2 - $9.99
Shadow of Rome - $14.99
Siren - $14.99
Punisher - $9.99
X-men Legends - $9.99
Champions of Norrath: Return to Arms - $14.99
Batman Begins (all three systems) - $14.99
Cold Winter - $9.99

Xbox:

Area 51 - $14.99
Doom 3 (regular AND collector's editions!) - $14.99
Fantastic Four - $14.99
NARC - $9.99
Oddworld: Strangers Wrath - $14.99
Street Fighter Anniversary - $9.99
Punisher - $9.99
X-men Legends - $9.99
Mortal Kombat: Deception - $9.99

Cube:

Fantastic Four - $14.99
Killer 7 - $14.99

PSP:

Darkstalkers - $14.99

DS:

Spiderman 2 - $14.99
Polarium - $14.99

GBA:

Sonic Advance 2 - $14.99
Sonic Advance 3 - $14.99
Kirby and the Amazing Mirror - $14.99
Megaman Battle Network 5 (both versions) - $14.99

[quote name='Pookymeister1234']Just want to reiterate that im heading back to Kmart tomorrow, so if anyone didnt have any luck, just let me know what to look for =][/QUOTE]

Me 2 DMC 3 :)

Thanks for the heads up OP

I didn't have much luck finding afew games I had some interest in but I did grab Rayman DS for 9.99 so it wasen't a wasted trip at least :)

They should really tell the folks that work at Kmart about these sales... this morning I ask for Bobmberman DS and tell the guy I want to do a price check before I get it. I'm told it's not on sale... not part of the sale... blah blah... and then it scans for $9.99.

Is this sale only this weekend? Or will I be able to get these prices on Monday? Didn't have time to go this weekend cause I worked, but am off tomorrow.

[quote name='Raider']Is this sale only this weekend? Or will I be able to get these prices on Monday? Didn't have time to go this weekend cause I worked, but am off tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

As the thread title suggests, it was only for the weekend. Blue Light sales are only for very specific lengths of time.

swung by the 3rd St / Grove Kmart in L.A. and found DMC3 buried behind some other lesser games in the glass case. grabbed one and left several copies behind. passed on AC5 (bought it pre order from gamerush back in the day with credit for fricking 50!!), shadows of rome, killer 7 and thug2. all i really wanted besides DMC3 was rez evil OB 2 but no such luck. oh well.

thanks for the post OP.

kmart gives me the willies.

i went to another Kmart and asked if they had any DMC3 in stock - the guy went in the back to return 10 mins later to tell me they never carried it. Hard to believe, but since it was the ghetto Kmart, i just left.

[quote name='Koggit']F.E.A.R. and and a 5.1 Logitech set (selling at average prices) hit the front page, this does not.

Huh?[/QUOTE]

to hide it from the non members......since the supply can go quick

Damn, I missed out on this one. Any chance that anyone got an extra DMC3 they'd be willing to part with? or think that maybe sale will continue tomorrow?

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Wow, what a great sale this time around. much better than the previous ones, and it is nice to see the y have finally added some really good stuff. This is what I'm hoping to pick up.

PS2:

Devil May Cry 3 - $14.99
Ace Combat 5 - $9.99
Killer 7 - $14.99
Shadow of Rome - $14.99 ?
X-men Legends - $9.99
Champions of Norrath: Return to Arms - $14.99

Xbox:

Area 51 - $14.99
Doom 3 (regular AND collector's editions!) - $14.99
Fantastic Four - $14.99
Oddworld: Strangers Wrath - $14.99
X-men Legends - $9.99
Mortal Kombat: Deception - $9.99

Cube:

Fantastic Four - $14.99
Killer 7 - $14.99

PSP:

Darkstalkers - $14.99

GBA:

Sonic Advance 2 - $14.99
Sonic Advance 3 - $14.99
Kirby and the Amazing Mirror - $14.99[/QUOTE]

Out of everything that I wanted, I only managed to find Killer 7 for PS2 and GCN and Oddworld. I bought a K7 for both systems as I wasn't sure which was the better version, but I think I'll take back my PS2 version tomorrow. Kind of sucks that I didn't get anything else or what I was really truly after, which was DMC3. Ahh well....guess I'll just have to wait till Jan/Feb when it'll probably experience another price drop or go GH.

[quote name='Koggit']F.E.A.R. and and a 5.1 Logitech set (selling at average prices) hit the front page, this does not.

Huh?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='gwill']to hide it from the non members......since the supply can go quick[/QUOTE]

He answered your question, but I'll try to maybe answer it a bit more thorough. The front page tends to be more for online/online only deals as well as other CAG related deals/news. Also, it is as gwill posted. That's part of the reason why it is necessary to become a member of CAG, so one can see the deals. Most of the deals/good deals happen to be in the forum anyway as they tend to go very very quickly, and/or are mainly online. Hope that helps.

[quote name='Dijital']Damn, I missed out on this one. Any chance that anyone got an extra DMC3 they'd be willing to part with? or think that maybe sale will continue tomorrow?[/QUOTE]

These types of sales at K-Mart are weekend only my friend so you have missed out. I too missed out because I couldn't get out to K-Mart because of being broke after finally being able to get my new computer.

They do have them fairly frequently though. You may have another chance in a couple of weeks.

I shouldn't have passed on Devil May Cry 3!

[quote name='niceguyshawne']They do have them fairly frequently though. You may have another chance in a couple of weeks.
[/QUOTE]

I can almost guranatee that there will be another during New Years weekend, K-Mart likes to match these up to every holiday.

the local one out here didn't even stock any of these titles. hell, it looked as though they stocked hardly any titles period.

[quote name='niceguyshawne']They do have them fairly frequently though. You may have another chance in a couple of weeks.

I shouldn't have passed on Devil May Cry 3![/QUOTE]

I also passed on DMC 3 but I bought it when it came out and sold it before it went down in price at stores and figured I'd grab it again when I could get it cheap. I didn't have alot of money to spare and figured I'd take a chance on getting it next time. I'm also hoping that they do 60% instead of 50% during January as they did last year :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back