New Kmart Clearance Price Drops (YMMV)

Irsaan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I just got back from my first trip to Kmart since the incredibly terrible "10-50% off clearance games" ad from 2 weeks ago, and this time there were quite a few unannounced drops. What I saw was:

:ps3:
Bioshock GH $6.99 (previously $9.99)
Front Mission Evolved $9.99 (previously $19.99)
Rock Band Country Pack 2 $4.99 (previously ?)
Dragon Age II $17.99 (previously $19.99)
There were 3-4 other rock band track packs for $4.99 also (previously ?)

:360:
Bayonetta $9.99 (previously $19.99)

:ds:
Glory of Heracles $9.99 (previously $14.99)

If I go again in the next few days, I'll let everyone else know what else went down. Best of luck to everyone finding some other deals!

(PS, if I screwed this up somehow, sorry)

[quote name='Octopod']Somerville, Ma has the Wii Rock Band 3 with Keyboard for 11.xx, some psp component cables for 0.7x, R-type Command PSP for 13.xx and some other older psp games. They have a huge section of loose games actually. None of that stuff seems like a great deal to me though since that is pretty much what you can get it for other places. If you are looking though it was there as of tonight. They had Dungeon Siege 3 and the Killzone big box thing and I can't remember what all else.

I got me some Godzilla figures and the Gamera trilogy BR for $9.99 which is decent since it is 13 on Amazon and they are out of stock.[/QUOTE]

When were you there? I managed to get NHL 13 for $30 because they labeled it as NHL 12, but it's probably fixed.

[quote name='Fukurou']Hello, El Horado.[/QUOTE]

lol. 4 copies of Mayhem 3D huh? Those are expensive backup cases..

the morale of the story is just because you can.. doesn't mean you have to

[quote name='Kurosaki-san']Modern Warfare 3: Harden Edition 14.97
[/QUOTE]

Thanks a lot for this. I saw a PS3 version that I never thought to pricecheck. Too late for the extra 25%, but will have to check it out.

[quote name='GBAstar']lol. 4 copies of Mayhem 3D huh? Those are expensive backup cases..

the morale of the story is just because you can.. doesn't mean you have to[/QUOTE]

400 points on Goozex with 5 people waiting. Not saying I would do that, but ... Moral of the story is that just because I won't doesn't mean others shouldn't either.

[quote name='Zolor23']When were you there? I managed to get NHL 13 for $30 because they labeled it as NHL 12, but it's probably fixed.[/QUOTE]

A couple hours ago. I went to the one in Tewksbury too. Nice store, very clean. Kind of looked more like a Target. Not much there except some of the PS3 charge station things.

I didn't see Yakuza 4 at either of them or in Salem, NH the other day. I don't have a PS3 but I might get one someday so I was sort of looking for that one.

Found:
Rabbids collection Wii
Kane & Lynch 2 360
Rango 360
Mayhem 3D 360
Marvel vs Capcom 3 360
Centipede Infestation 3DS
Hunted 360

All at 3.72, except Hunted at 7.47 or whatever it was. I wanted all of 'em (except Mayhem, maybe) but only picked up the Rabbids pack as a gift since I'm just too screwed at the moment for switching jobs three times in as many months. I can probably live with paying another five or six bucks total for that haul, assuming they're all there when I have the funds - and they probably will be.

Finally made it out to K-Mart on the 11th hour to check out some of these steals everyone has been finding this week. Only got to one store, and it was under the guise of taking my son to get some of the new Cars 2 diecast figures (got him what he wanted of course), but while there, also managed to snag a LBP2 Move Bundle for $18.xx. I'm happy. :)

[quote name='salty tbone']Thanks a lot for this. I saw a PS3 version that I never thought to pricecheck. Too late for the extra 25%, but will have to check it out.

400 points on Goozex with 5 people waiting. Not saying I would do that, but ... Moral of the story is that just because I won't doesn't mean others shouldn't either.[/QUOTE]

I wasn't going to check it but the person had a PDA handy so I was like fuck it lmao.

Actually the store I went to had plenty to go around! 15+ copies on 360, 6 on PS3. Buying them all for myself would be a hoarder but y'all act like I don't have 3 other gaming buddies that would also like a copy for a great price smh. On that note base is higher on ps3 ;) lol. Also the store had plenty of DA2 on both system, deblob2 & the others i got with the exception of Yazuka 4, FF, 3rd birthday & mw3. No remote bundles. Also I want hunted but not for 7.47.

FN:Champion was 7.47 on 360. I was gonna double dip on it if it was 4 bucks but for 7 I stick with my PS3 copy.

[quote name='GBAstar']lol. 4 copies of Mayhem 3D huh? Those are expensive backup cases..

the morale of the story is just because you can.. doesn't mean you have to people should mind their own business and not comment on what other people do[/QUOTE]
Fixed that for ya.;) To me, if it's a great deal and I can afford to grab a shitload of stuff, then it's no one elses' business what I intend on doing with it. I just get a kick out of all of the self righteous people on here who automatically assume that because people are buying multiples they're buying them to resell or whatever.

Don't get me wrong. I openly admit all day every day that I may buy stuff to resell or trade in someplace. But it's my money and I can do with it as I please.:D If somebody has a problem with my buying habits, then they can do as I was told when I was close to being banned a year ago. That being not make a comment on something that riles you up.

Got:

Playstation Move Heroes $3.72
Dungeon Throne PS3 $3.72
3x PS2 Memory Cards 3/$6.72

I saw Mayhem there, but as I had the sales associate grab other things to scan, I forgot about it. Oh well. It's kind of far, so I'll wait until it is clearanced for $3.

[quote name='kraftwerks']After combing through 8 kmarts between Syracuse, Rochester, and Buffalo; i finally found a PS3 3d display. It was at the last kmart i was going to hit too. $112 at the Delaware ave store in Buffalo. It was marked $375.
Also got a Little Big Planet 2 Move bundle for $18.
Would have liked to get a controller bundle, but not a single one was to be found.[/QUOTE]l

Kraftwerks I actually went around to all the Buffalo and Rochester Kmarts the other day. I made a post about it. You shoulda pmed I coulda told you what was still laying around :) . Good job on the 3d display. I remember passing on that and a Move bundle since I found a couple in Rochester. Again I coulda saved you the drive on the controller bundles. I found 5 total in my trip and I gave 2 to another local cager a couple days back.

[quote name='Octopod']A couple hours ago. I went to the one in Tewksbury too. Nice store, very clean. Kind of looked more like a Target. Not much there except some of the PS3 charge station things.

I didn't see Yakuza 4 at either of them or in Salem, NH the other day. I don't have a PS3 but I might get one someday so I was sort of looking for that one.[/QUOTE]

The Somerville one sucks so much...there's a rack w/ $20 games and it looks like they just dumped all the games there. None of it was very organized.

[quote name='kraftwerks']Eh, I found a few games at each one, so they weren't completely wasted trips.[/QUOTE]

Nice, which of the 3 cities do you actually reside in btw?

None! I live halfway between Rochester and Syracuse. I work in Rochester during part of the week and Buffalo on the weekends. On my time off, I want to drive in an opposite direction, so I head to Syracuse.

I think I'm the only person that was actively searching for Mayhem and couldn't find one. Didn't know it was so in demand in my parts of the neighborhood.

[quote name='kraftwerks']None! I live halfway between Rochester and Syracuse. I work in Rochester during part of the week and Buffalo on the weekends. On my time off, I want to drive in an opposite direction, so I head to Syracuse.[/QUOTE]

Lol nice. At least that arrangement works out for Cagging in certain instances.

[quote name='kevinmlssu']Was able to grab 7 uncharted controller bundles
Controllers go for 32.17 for trade in credit at gamestop, you guys helped me pay off a WiiU[/QUOTE]
Gotta love the CAG newbies. :applause:

It does. 9 Kmarts, 10 Targets, 9 Best Buys, 8 Sears, and 5 Toys R Us (that I know of) are potential goldmines, as well as countless Thrifts and Indy shops (though there are far less chances of success at those types of places lately) means that my addiction has a pretty steady supply.

[quote name='kraftwerks']It does. 9 Kmarts, 10 Targets, 9 Best Buys, 8 Sears, and 5 Toys R Us (that I know of) are potential goldmines, as well as countless Thrifts and Indy shops (though there are far less chances of success at those types of places lately) means that my addiction has a pretty steady supply.[/QUOTE]
I used to always love going to the Salvation Army down the road from the Shoppingtown Mall in DeWitt area when I was going to Syracuse area for Tues/Weds for the two auto auctions up there(one in Cicero, one in Lafayette).

I'd always find a ton of decent older gen games there for $3-4 each in good shape.

Not to mention the Sears in the Shoppingtown Mall was always a gold mine.;)

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Fixed that for ya.;) To me, if it's a great deal and I can afford to grab a shitload of stuff, then it's no one elses' business what I intend on doing with it. I just get a kick out of all of the self righteous people on here who automatically assume that because people are buying multiples they're buying them to resell or whatever.

Don't get me wrong. I openly admit all day every day that I may buy stuff to resell or trade in someplace. But it's my money and I can do with it as I please.:D [/QUOTE]

This post should be a sticky!:applause:

Controllers go for 32.17 for trade in credit at gamestop, you guys helped me pay off a WiiU[/QUOTE]

I went to 3 different kmarts today and didn't find any of these bundles... You Damn Cag newbies wiped us clean... It's all good though. Good for you. First come first serve I guess...
Was able to get
Xbox360 wireless wheel for $14.99
You don't know jack $3.72
60gb HD for Phat 360 $14.99(w/3month gold)
X2 mayhem 3d 3.72
daBlob2 3.72
Mayhem trades in at BB for 6.00 with %100 bonus $12

After striking out at one Kmart earlier in the week besides getting Yakuza 4 for the $7.xx I struck gold at the further away one. Only thing I missed out on that I wanted was the UC DS3 bundle.

Yakuza 4 $3.72
Dragon Age 2 $3.72
Dungeon Siege $3.72
Deblob 2 $3.72
Mayhem 3D $3.72
LBP Collector's Pack $11.22
Batman AA $7.47
GOW Bundle $22.49
Xbox 360 Shift 2 Unleashed LE $7.47
Resistance Bundle (x2) $27.00
PSPgo AV cable $.74

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I did them in different transactions for the two $5 Gift Cards. If anyone wants to trade a UC Bundle for a Resistance Bundle PM me! Thanks everyone for posting their finds!

Got a Nintendo DS Game Traveler for $1.99. It should have been $1.50, but I wasn't paying attention. I'll be able to store my PSP and all kinds of PSP(or 3DS, whenever I get 1) goodies in there!:)

Might keep the $112.49 display, but get my cash back after getting a Best Buy Visa gift card to put it on.

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']This post should be a sticky!:applause:[/QUOTE]
It should. It really should. If people on here could all learn to stop commenting when they feel something 'offends' them and their sensibilities then the rate of reported posts would most likely drop a lot.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Fixed that for ya.;) To me, if it's a great deal and I can afford to grab a shitload of stuff, then it's no one elses' business what I intend on doing with it. I just get a kick out of all of the self righteous people on here who automatically assume that because people are buying multiples they're buying them to resell or whatever.

Don't get me wrong. I openly admit all day every day that I may buy stuff to resell or trade in someplace. But it's my money and I can do with it as I please.:D If somebody has a problem with my buying habits, then they can do as I was told when I was close to being banned a year ago. That being not make a comment on something that riles you up.[/QUOTE]

Bad memory? You were on a CAG timeout less then a month ago.....

[quote name='GBAstar']Bad memory? You were on a CAG timeout less then a month ago.....[/QUOTE]

He's right though, it wasn't a full on banning. Sadly.

[quote name='GBAstar']Bad memory? You were on a CAG timeout less then a month ago.....[/QUOTE]
Yes I was. For actually defending my choice of custom user title after being insulted. Which is funny because the people who insulted me got jack shit done to them.

[quote name='confoosious']He's right though, it wasn't a full on banning. Sadly.[/QUOTE]
I just think it's funny how you get away with murder, including insulting my custom user title and didn't even get a temp ban or silencing for lobbing insults at me.:roll:

[quote name='confoosious']He's right though, it wasn't a full on banning. Sadly.[/QUOTE]I just think it's funny how you get away with everything you say to others on here, while if I do the same sort of things I get a temp ban or threatened with a full ban like a year ago.:roll: Even for the thing that got me temp banned recently for two weeks, you were the one that initiated the nonsense, insulting me and my custom user title, yet not even a silencing for a day or two.

How do I know this when I was temp banned? I have friends who checked for me. So yeah, I'm glad to see that people on here are all treated equally.:roll:

I didnt find any new 3.79 games today. I did find once opon a monster for 9.97 though so if you have kids thats a perfect game for them fo a cheap price ! Castlevania didnt ring up for 9.99 though which made me a sad panda

[quote name='J7.']Anyone see Goldeneye 007 Limited Edition for Wii that has the gold classic controller pro?[/QUOTE]

They had a bunch of these at the two stores that I went to. Got the clerk to do a test scan at the first store for you. Came up $50. At the second store, they had a $50 Reduced sticker on them.

Yeah i would believe you but i...... just can't. the tiv of the controllers tanked to 22 last week

Damnit, I fell asleep! I knew I should've picked up a bit more items to take advantage of the 25 percent discount. Oh well, I think I've got enough.

[quote name='Confidance']Yeah i would believe you but i...... just can't. the tiv of the controllers tanked to 22 last week[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure the trade-in value has risen. I traded in two a couple of days ago, and it was way more than 22. That was without the 30 percent bonus.

[quote name='strait edge follower']I didnt find any new 3.79 games today. I did find once opon a monster for 9.97 though so if you have kids thats a perfect game for them fo a cheap price ! Castlevania didnt ring up for 9.99 though which made me a sad panda[/QUOTE]

Once upon a monster? What's that about?

Last edited by a moderator:
Are the clearance prices the same or pretty much the same across different kmarts in their system despite actual price tags or is it like target where it varies significantly?

So I picked up Body & Brain Connection for Kinect and Dragon Age II for 360, each for $3.91 after sales tax. I enjoy being guaranteed that the online code will work considering it's new. Almost got Marvel vs. Capcom 3, but I'm not much into fighting games.

Finally found controller bundles at the last Kmart I hadn't visited in my area. Picked up (2) Uncharted Bundles for $22.49 each and I'm willing to trade for a God of War one if anyone is interested. Also picked up a :ps3: Batman Arkham Asylum and :ps3: God of War Collection for $7.47 each. Sad to see this clearance sale end but relieved at the same time ;)

[quote name='Confidance']Yeah i would believe you but i...... just can't. the tiv of the controllers tanked to 22 last week[/QUOTE]

They have an 30% trade in bonus going on right now.

Anyone know how much longer the sale will be going on for? I called a kmart about an hours drive away right before it closed and they still had a 3d displays left.

[quote name='kevinmlssu']They have an 30% trade in bonus going on right now.

Anyone know how much longer the sale will be going on for? I called a kmart about an hours drive away right before it closed and they still had a 3d displays left.[/QUOTE]

25% extra off clearance is done tonight I think.

Anyone had any luck @ any Kmart in Washington State?

I have just been to one in Lakewood, WA and all the games I could find (Dungeon Siege 3, Dragon Age II, Mayhem and Enslaved) came up @ regular price. For example, DS3 was on clearance for $19.99 and after 25% off, it came out to be $14.99, not $3.72. I ended up not buying anything and CSR had to call the manager to void the transaction.

Well, the CSR told me that this store will be closing down in a few months, even though he didn't know the exact date. I don't know if this has anything to do with not-up-to-date clearance prices.:cry:

[quote name='Kurosaki-san']The Haul/Mission
35iua0i.jpg

Details:
Yakuza 4 $3.72
Section 8 $2.25
Cubic Ninja $3.72
3rd Birthday $3.72
Dragon Age II $3.72
Mayhem 3D $3.72 (x4)
LBP2 Move Bundle $18.74
DeBlob 2 $3.72 (PS3 & 360)
Guitar Hero: Van Halen $1.66
Brain & Body Connection $3.72
PSP Component Cables .74cent
Dead of Alive: Dimensions $7.47
Centipede Infestation $3.72 (x4)
Final Fanasty: Dissidia 012 $2.22
Modern Warfare 3: Harden Edition 14.97

Seen the 360 wheel for 15, mayhem also on 360 for $3.72. Overall my mission was great, although I had a casualty..... someone popped one of my tires. Had to pay :censored:ing $108 to replace it. Ruined my day.

*Red = new entries[/QUOTE]

Amazing haul! Nice find on MW3 LE.
The only thing i got was dragon age 2 xbox 360 for $3.72 like others posted. Hunted was $7.47 which I left behind. Hearing so many CAg finding great stuff, I could never findthese stuff at my kmart.
Not game related, but i did get a Joe Boxer 14pc certain bath set for $7 and some odd item. It was a Mario Kart Wii multi-purpose beach sheet. It says great for outdoors,etc. and is machine washable for like $3.63. Im not sure what it is but guess I can use it as a back truck car cover?

[quote name='jooanyenna']Anyone had any luck @ any Kmart in Washington State?

I have just been to one in Lakewood, WA and all the games I could find (Dungeon Siege 3, Dragon Age II, Mayhem and Enslaved) came up @ regular price. For example, DS3 was on clearance for $19.99 and after 25% off, it came out to be $14.99, not $3.72. I ended up not buying anything and CSR had to call the manager to void the transaction.

Well, the CSR told me that this store will be closing down in a few months, even though he didn't know the exact date. I don't know if this has anything to do with not-up-to-date clearance prices.:cry:[/QUOTE]

probably because store closing excluded?
Kmart and Sears should go out of business.

bread's done
Back