New Kmart Clearance Price Drops (YMMV)

Irsaan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I just got back from my first trip to Kmart since the incredibly terrible "10-50% off clearance games" ad from 2 weeks ago, and this time there were quite a few unannounced drops. What I saw was:

:ps3:
Bioshock GH $6.99 (previously $9.99)
Front Mission Evolved $9.99 (previously $19.99)
Rock Band Country Pack 2 $4.99 (previously ?)
Dragon Age II $17.99 (previously $19.99)
There were 3-4 other rock band track packs for $4.99 also (previously ?)

:360:
Bayonetta $9.99 (previously $19.99)

:ds:
Glory of Heracles $9.99 (previously $14.99)

If I go again in the next few days, I'll let everyone else know what else went down. Best of luck to everyone finding some other deals!

(PS, if I screwed this up somehow, sorry)

[quote name='Kovorkian']and that's the story of why i'm not wearing socks[/QUOTE]

Dude, you're at a department store. There are plenty of socks on the shelves.
Common sense says if you're going to grab something off the shelf to wipe your ass, why not just get toilet paper? Unfortunately if you did that I doubt they would get the point.

[quote name='Gscept']I passed by Kmart Diamond Bar an found the last Uncharted1/2 Blue Controller Pack 29.99 Hellll Yeah!!!!!
Update:....just flipped Unch.1/2 at BB $10 for part 1W100%
$16 for part 2W100%
total $26.. got a Ps3 Dualshock 3 controller for 6 bucks!!!![/QUOTE]

Was there anything left in the glass bottom windows when you were there? I was watching a lot of stuff in that store before the second-to-last clearance sale, when somebody came in and wiped out the entire bottom of the gaming section. Almost all the headsets and controller bundles were gone. Any decent 3DS clearance games had been taken, too. Only thing I found was the Resistance Dualshock bundle. Did they find extra stuff in the back?

[quote name='Invicta 61']Dude, you're at a department store. There are plenty of socks on the shelves.
Common sense says if you're going to grab something off the shelf to wipe your ass, why not just get toilet paper? Unfortunately if you did that I doubt they would get the point.
[/QUOTE]

It was a joke, however the one guy my dad knew once used his pants pockets >.>

Yeah..... the Resistance Bundle at my store was 36 before taxes. I had to pass on that.
But I did snatch WWE 13 for 39.99 b/c of price error and got the 15 gaming coupon

[quote name='Pookymeister']Worth checking your SYWR account, have 10,000 pts expiring 11/8 that came out of nowhere.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up. Points are in my account too. The points expire on the 7th though.

Hm, I have them too but to be honest, I've never used SYWR enough to really understand how it works. What the heck does "10,000 points for being valued member - Redeem points in Whole House - 5 " mean?

[quote name='N3UROP0D']Hm, I have them too but to be honest, I've never used SYWR enough to really understand how it works. What the heck does "10,000 points for being valued member - Redeem points in Whole House - 5 " mean?[/QUOTE]

Ah, yea - prob just means they are valid in that dept...might not work for games then (though games are in your house, aren't they?)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Pookymeister']Worth checking your SYWR account, have 10,000 pts expiring 11/8 that came out of nowhere.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='The Highlander']Thanks for the heads up. Points are in my account too. The points expire on the 7th though.[/QUOTE]

Wow thanks! Turns out I actually have them too! I usually get an email when they give me free points but nothing this time.

Supposedly there might be another 20,000 pts added to people in Sandy's affected areas tomorrow - probably in a dept like Whole house where you can buy cleaning supplies etc.

[quote name='dgwillia006']So it only works on House stuff? Poo then, nearly wasted a drive to KMart[/QUOTE]
It will actually work on anything in the store.

[quote name='dgwillia006']You are correct sir, just used mine on a 10$ Wii copy of Mw3[/QUOTE]

This is good to know, just checked mine and there is 10,000 points ($10) sitting there, nice addition to the 2 $5.00 Gift cards I got during the 25% off clearance videogames last week..

Thanks for the heads up!

Do you use the points just like cash or do you have to spend actual money also. I'm in Mass. Not sure if they consider this a place effected by Sandy or not. I did lose power for two days heh...

Thanks for the heads up! Mine also expires on the 8th.

Thanks for the heads up about the $10 in points! I can also confirm that it works for anything in the store.

Also, I've been trying to trying to track down a brand new PS3 Copy of Vanquish for months now, and today I finally found a copy....for 360.

Is anyone looking for a 360 copy who has seen a PS3 copy at their store? PM me if you're interested; I'd really like to arrange a trade.

EDIT: I've never traded anything on CAG before, so could anyone who has maybe give me a quick rundown on how trading games works or direct me to the right place? I'd really appreciate it :)

By accident I signed up for 2 accounts under the same phone number a couple years ago. Nice bonus since both accounts got credited $10. Not holding out for $10 bonus since in Buffalo, NY we didnt get anything but some rain from Sandy. Its cool for those who need it downstate.

I think this is a pretty amazing thing to do by Kmart. Yes, my store is rundown, not exactly a blast to walk into, and we weren't affected greatly by Sandy, but we won't see other businesses offer free money such as this to their reward members.

So did everyone that got them live in an affected area or state? I'm in central Virginia and we didn't get anything but other parts of the state did. I can't imagine people in California getting points to potentially help recover from Sandy.

I got the email for the extra $10 in points. I also have an email from before that says my points are worth triple through 11/10. Time to figure out my pin.

[quote name='Preedatore']I got the email for the extra $10 in points. I also have an email from before that says my points are worth triple through 11/10. Time to figure out my pin.[/QUOTE]

You're going to try to get $30 out of this promotion? [sigh]

[quote name='philliesfan']You're going to try to get $30 out of this promotion? [sigh][/QUOTE]

No, unfortunately when you get the 3x offer, it seems to just triple your points at the time of the offer. Anything earned after the offer starts doesn't count. I'll still take the $10 free though to add on to my triple points.

I was at Kmart today and they had quite a few of the 60GB 360 Live Starter Packs (hdd, 3 months of XBL, and a headset) for $19.99. I used what was left of my SYWR points to get one for $14.xx. Those are worth it just for the 3 months of Live.

I've never used their rewards program since I signed up about two weeks ago, but how do you print out the certificate in your account (unless it's just tied to your account and applied during checkout). Most likely a dumb question, but I can't figure it out!

I got $12 to spend in my account that is valid through November 8th so check your accounts, they probably added $10 on to your accounts. Sears and Kmart have been handing out free credit like crazy since almost every time I go to the register I am told I have expiring points and that I need to use them right away. This has happened to me 3 times already including this time. The first time it was $10, the second time $5 and now another $10, that is a total of $25 free dollars that I did absolutely nothing to earn.

[quote name='Nesmaster75']I've never used their rewards program since I signed up about two weeks ago, but how do you print out the certificate in your account (unless it's just tied to your account and applied during checkout). Most likely a dumb question, but I can't figure it out![/QUOTE]

The points are tied to your account. You have to let cashier know you want to redeem at checkout.

Actually had some new price drops st my Kmart today! Picked up:
Sonic Unleashed PS3- $4.50
Lego Star Wars Complete Saga PS3 (with bonus cards) $5

[quote name='strait edge follower']That star wars game interests me a little[/QUOTE]

yeah, I was excited to see it scan for $5.00! Gamestop charges $19.99 for both of these games pre owned!

[quote name='Gscept']I passed by Kmart Diamond Bar an found the last Uncharted1/2 Blue Controller Pack 29.99 Hellll Yeah!!!!!
Update:....just flipped Unch.1/2 at BB $10 for part 1W100%
$16 for part 2W100%
total $26.. got a Ps3 Dualshock 3 controller for 6 bucks!!!![/QUOTE]
I wouldn't mind getting this. I need to check my K Mart.

[quote name='TKSJOHN']Actually had some new price drops st my Kmart today! Picked up:
[/QUOTE]
does LSWCS have trophies? If so that's interesting.

[quote name='blume3']does LSWCS have trophies? If so that's interesting.[/QUOTE]

Dont think it does, bummer :(

[quote name='TKSJOHN']Actually had some new price drops st my Kmart today! Picked up:
[/QUOTE]

Pocket change for Unleashed is very tempting.

I know people were able to get Yakuza 4 very cheap recently, guess it's too much to hope that some K Marts have 3 as well? I have 4 and would love to get 3 on the cheap.

Picked up Wii points. Was surprised they charged tax on them. Has anyone here payed tax for wii points at retail?

[/QUOTE]
I got Sonic Unleased a few months ago for $6. It was 25% off, so it was $4.50 at that time. I'm really surprised it's taking this long for them to drop. I figured they'd be out of the system by now.

[quote name='Fukurou']I got Sonic Unleased a few months ago for $6. It was 25% off, so it was $4.50 at that time. I'm really surprised it's taking this long for them to drop. I figured they'd be out of the system by now.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I actually bought one at $6 a few months ago. I figured $4.50 was pretty fair on it for another!

Manchester, CT was totally raided. Tons of Shadows of the Damned for PS3/360 but still rings up $20. Hopefully this hits clearance in the future.

There was one wireless wheel left but the box was beat to hell.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']

There was one wireless wheel left but the box was beat to hell.[/QUOTE]

Is that the xbox 360 one? I'm kinda interested in one but last I checked it was above my buying price. What are they at now?

[quote name='goodnight144']Is that the xbox 360 one? I'm kinda interested in one but last I checked it was above my buying price. What are they at now?[/QUOTE]

They were $15.00 during the 25% deal that they had going so they are probably around $20..00

[quote name='Pookymeister']Couldn't find anything game wise to use my $10 SYWR bonus on so I just bought some bacon.[/QUOTE]

LOL this makes for a great quote.

bread's done
Back