New Kmart Clearance Price Drops (YMMV)

Irsaan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I just got back from my first trip to Kmart since the incredibly terrible "10-50% off clearance games" ad from 2 weeks ago, and this time there were quite a few unannounced drops. What I saw was:

:ps3:
Bioshock GH $6.99 (previously $9.99)
Front Mission Evolved $9.99 (previously $19.99)
Rock Band Country Pack 2 $4.99 (previously ?)
Dragon Age II $17.99 (previously $19.99)
There were 3-4 other rock band track packs for $4.99 also (previously ?)

:360:
Bayonetta $9.99 (previously $19.99)

:ds:
Glory of Heracles $9.99 (previously $14.99)

If I go again in the next few days, I'll let everyone else know what else went down. Best of luck to everyone finding some other deals!

(PS, if I screwed this up somehow, sorry)

Which reminds me, I need to start a LOL WALMART thread before July when they start letting electronics people reprice old ass games like Enemy Territory QW($53) and GH2/GH: A dualpack ($50)
I could probably add a lot to a thread like that. My local Walmart is horrible with "clearance." Not only is their game clearances pathetic like the first Skylanders set for $60, the regular clearance is even worse. They have 3 aisles of clearance merchandise and over half the stuff is full price and not on clearance at all.

Did your Wal-Mart have a Gears of War 3 LE prominently displayed in the middle of the 360 section?

Didn't see the price, but I'm pretty sure it was good (for Wal-Mart).
Don't remember. That wasn't a "local" one for me. There was a chicken bone in the aisle going back to site2store though!

I could probably add a lot to a thread like that. My local Walmart is horrible with "clearance." Not only is their game clearances pathetic like the first Skylanders set for $60, the regular clearance is even worse. They have 3 aisles of clearance merchandise and over half the stuff is full price and not on clearance at all.
I'll go make a thread later tonight. I just need to pull the photos off my phone.

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Collector's Edition 360 - $29.99

Fable III Collector's Edition - $29.99

Castlevania Lords of Shadow Limited Edition - $19.99

World of Warcraft Cataclysm Collector's Edition - $29.99

Last edited by a moderator:
My Kmart is balls when it comes to clearance as well. If anybody is willing to grab 1 or 2 Vita memory cards and a Move Starter kit, I would gladly make it worth your time.

I got 2 WiiU Afterglow Wireless Pro Controllers for $8 each on Saturday. Then today I went back to check on the Move bundles, the manager let them go for $10 each so I got 2 (wasn't gonna argue that people got them for $8.50 since I did get 3 3ds xl's for $35 that one time). But I did have $10 in surprise points, so I walked away with 2 move bundles for $10.

Hopfully we can get back to some nice deals in this thread. Do you, or anyone else, have a list of games on clearance?
I only share specific prices of things I buy like a customer would. It might be in violation of company confidential information, not risking my job over it.

The Vita games that were on clearance dropped between $2 and $6 each.

The Vita car adapters dropped out of system.  I would guess the 4GB memory cards did also, but I can't confirm.

Do you by chance know which vita games are clearanced?
The ones I remembered are:

AC3 Liberation

Little Deviants

Hotshots Golf

FIFA (the original Vita one)

MLB 12 The Show

I think there may have been one or two more, but they were all $8-15 after the drops.

I have pretty much ignored this thread for ages now, but I'm tempted to check the two Kmarts in my area tomorrow--just for the hell of it.

The ones I remembered are:

AC3 Liberation

Little Deviants

Hotshots Golf

FIFA (the original Vita one)

MLB 12 The Show

I think there may have been one or two more, but they were all $8-15 after the drops.
Marvel vs Capcom 3, Wipeout 2048, and Unit 13 were also clearanced as far as I can remember (admittedly my memory is horrible!).

what was the last price on the laptops? Would anyone actually give it to you for 90% off?
I am guessing the computer would be about $35-$40 if you could get it for 90% off. Good luck, I would think the employees would be all over this one quickly. Unfortunately, my store sold all the clearance laptops.

Was able to score a Wii Classic Controller Pro at my local kmart for $4.  Didn't have a clearance sticker on it, but was marked down to $8 and I price checked it and rang up $4!

And a swing and a miss on the galaxy tab 2.

I picked up another 4gb Vita card though for $2.  Apparently they actually dropped to that on clearance, not oos.

Scored a 320gb PS3 Move Champions Bundle today for 140 on clearance. On the display system box, I remember the price stickers dropping from 329 original price, then 280, 240, 210 and a sudden 70 dollar drop to 140. When I asked to pick it up, they grabbed another from the back and said they had around 40 left (don't know if it's all of Hawaii or just that store). here's a pic of my receipt with the system.

lucky for me cause my original launch 60gb is starting to die. time to transfer everything over then repair the first one.

Ok, really, WTF is with Hawaii having shit tons of clearance stuff at TRU and now Kmart?

Oh, and the older 360 slim 250GB bundle was down to $140 also. (silver box)

And the Move starter kit is apparently either on clearance and out of the system or not on clearance.  I've had two stores where it rang up $84.99 and the rest were out of system.

320GB Xbox 360 Slim - $180

Wii U Afterglow Pro Controller - $4

4GB PS Vita Memory Card - $2

I saw a Halo 4 System Bundle hiding in the back of a glass cabinet, but there was nobody to unlock it :/

I saw a Halo 4 System Bundle hiding in the back of a glass cabinet, but there was nobody to unlock it :/
If I was going to buy a 360 I would of waited to someone came to open the case

Ok, really, WTF is with Hawaii having shit tons of clearance stuff at TRU and now Kmart?

Oh, and the older 360 slim 250GB bundle was down to $140 also. (silver box)

And the Move starter kit is apparently either on clearance and out of the system or not on clearance. I've had two stores where it rang up $84.99 and the rest were out of system.

...because if I lived in Hawaii I,wouldn't be sitting at home playing video games or hunting deals, I'd be living the life with surfboards, bitches, and beaches.

Wait, did they even make a 320GB system that wasn't a special edition bundle?

Wait, did they even make a 320GB system that wasn't a special edition bundle?
I'm not sure, it may have been silver now that I think about it? This was after a close/open at work with maybe 4 hours of sleep in-between...

EDIT: A quick AMZ search of "320GB Xbox 360" refreshed my memory; It was the MW3 bundle, not a slim.

Last edited by a moderator:
Scored a 320gb PS3 Move Champions Bundle today for 140 on clearance. On the display system box, I remember the price stickers dropping from 329 original price, then 280, 240, 210 and a sudden 70 dollar drop to 140. When I asked to pick it up, they grabbed another from the back and said they had around 40 left (don't know if it's all of Hawaii or just that store). here's a pic of my receipt with the system.

lucky for me cause my original launch 60gb is starting to die. time to transfer everything over then repair the first one.
you might want to check the current firmware on that system before you update. it might be old enough to have 3.55 or less on there which is a nice resell (if you're not interested in custom firmware yourself).

also, on topic, i saw a couple of the official sony PS3 wireless stereo headsets on clearance for $40 at my local kmart (suburb of Cincinnati, OH)

Yeah, I stopped at another K-Mart and checked the price there. $25 as well. They said the other K-Mart probably doesn't sell too many Skylanders and isn't getting any more in.

bread's done
Back