New Kmart Clearance Price Drops (YMMV)

Irsaan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I just got back from my first trip to Kmart since the incredibly terrible "10-50% off clearance games" ad from 2 weeks ago, and this time there were quite a few unannounced drops. What I saw was:

:ps3:
Bioshock GH $6.99 (previously $9.99)
Front Mission Evolved $9.99 (previously $19.99)
Rock Band Country Pack 2 $4.99 (previously ?)
Dragon Age II $17.99 (previously $19.99)
There were 3-4 other rock band track packs for $4.99 also (previously ?)

:360:
Bayonetta $9.99 (previously $19.99)

:ds:
Glory of Heracles $9.99 (previously $14.99)

If I go again in the next few days, I'll let everyone else know what else went down. Best of luck to everyone finding some other deals!

(PS, if I screwed this up somehow, sorry)

My kmarts are putting those generic upc codes on most of their cheaper games now. Thankfully they didnt get all if them though. Why are they doing this ? Those games arent gonna sell

[quote name='Blade']Found a copy of Hulk: Ultimate Destruction (or whatever it's called) for the original Xbox earlier this week.

Price was $39.99...[/QUOTE]

I saw a random gamecube game last month for 14.99, so you never know what surprises they have in some stores.

[quote name='geohouse']Picke up

De blob
Kane and lynch 2
Dragon age 2

All for $4.97[/QUOTE]

Is that the original De Blob for Wii, or the sequel? If so, which system did you nab it for?

Thanks.

[quote name='spooie_redux']Is that the original De Blob for Wii, or the sequel? If so, which system did you nab it for?

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Well i got the de blob 2 for xbox 360 for $4.97.
So I use two of the $15 off coupon on the following items:
PSP AC charger .99
PSP Go usb charger $.99
Twilight ds game $4
lufia ds $9.99

2nd coupon used:
You Dont know Jack Ds $6
River City Sports DS $9.99 ???

I never heard or saw river city sports ds before. Anyone know if its rare or anything? The reason I got it because I remember loving the NES of river city ransom. As for the other stuff, many games had those upc stickers covering the games. I couldnt find anything good since most other retailers have great sales. I got these games to build up the ds collection.

[quote name='goodnight144']My kmart had 50% of clearance toys so I got a really cool
Halo ghost remote control car thing for $10[/QUOTE]

can u post a link or picture?

[quote name='strait edge follower']:360: hunted: demons forge 4.97$

Is this game any good ?[/QUOTE]
Yes. I really enjoyed this on the 360.

I got it for :ps3: around this price and I think you'll get $5 worth out of it.

Used my last coupon and got two PS3 games, a PSP game, and one of Josh's Deus Ex Promo cards ($0.15 or $0.25 to bring me above $15 in gaming)...Cost me 11 ccents, or so.

Campaign is forgettable and co-op is clunky but it's fun enough. The dungeon creator is decent, but could have been better. I think I still have my copy somewhere if you need someone to co-op with.

[quote name='The Punisher']
lufia ds $9.99[/QUOTE]

I meant to make a post about this game and forgot. It's probably the best game you'll find in the new shovelware bin for Christmas:)

[quote name='spooie_redux']Is that the original De Blob for Wii, or the sequel? If so, which system did you nab it for?

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Xbox 360

[quote name='shiningslade']I meant to make a post about this game and forgot. It's probably the best game you'll find in the new shovelware bin for Christmas:)[/QUOTE]

They do have golden sun for $14.99, but i got this at best buy long ago. Well worth it.

I saw final fantasy 4 heros of light for ds? Im not sure on price, but was in bin.

I still got 1 more coupon. Not sure what to use it on.

Saw a sole Clamshell 2000 Wii Point and a 4000 Microsoft point card in the clearance section. Forgot to scan the Microsoft points, but the Wii Points were for 15$.

[quote name='The Punisher']Well i got the de blob 2 for xbox 360 for $4.97.
So I use two of the $15 off coupon on the following items:
PSP AC charger .99
PSP Go usb charger $.99
Twilight ds game $4
lufia ds $9.99

2nd coupon used:
You Dont know Jack Ds $6
River City Sports DS $9.99 ???

I never heard or saw river city sports ds before. Anyone know if its rare or anything? The reason I got it because I remember loving the NES of river city ransom. As for the other stuff, many games had those upc stickers covering the games. I couldnt find anything good since most other retailers have great sales. I got these games to build up the ds collection.[/QUOTE]

First, the fact that you found LUFIA is a great find! Congrats! I have never see this game at K-Mart.

As for "River City Sports"....I have both (the other is Soccer Hooligans), as I am a big Kunio and River City Ransom fan. It's not rare but that is the lowest price I have seen of the game.

[quote name='strait edge follower']My kmart has a bunch of wii golden eye/controller bundles, i should scan one tommorow[/QUOTE]

I scanned one yesterday. Rang up $49.99. Maybe you'll have better luck.

i picked it up last year at target for the same price, it is...ok. I honestly could not beat the last boss (with the male character) after 50 odd attempts. Not the best game in the world, but for 5 bucks its a "good" find. Your alternative would be to buy a latte at starbucks, and if you like coffee that would be almost as entertaining.

kmarts around here (pittsburgh) never have any awesome clearance:drool:

[quote name='kndy']First, the fact that you found LUFIA is a great find! Congrats! I have never see this game at K-Mart.

As for "River City Sports"....I have both (the other is Soccer Hooligans), as I am a big Kunio and River City Ransom fan. It's not rare but that is the lowest price I have seen of the game.[/QUOTE]

Lufis DS is included in the most recent batch of "front lane" games at KMart. I picked myself up a copy too.

I was also able to get the Lufia game. $10. I also picked up Centipede Infestation for $4.97. I used the $15 coupon, but I was still a few cents short of $15, so I picked up a Rock Band keyboard stand something or other for $3. I have no idea what I'm going to do with it, but it was the cheapest thing I could find.

This holiday, all Shop Your Way Rewards Members get $3 worth of points for FREE. heres the newest Email rolling out... "To add a little additional cheer for the Holidays, we have added $3 in SHOP YOUR WAY REWARDS℠ Points (3,000 Points) to your account which are good until the end of day Monday, Dec. 3, 2012. These Points are yours to use on millions of items across Sears, Kmart, and Lands' End." Use these towards those cheapy deals featured in this OP, and in the newest Trending KMart post thats active.

[quote name='sweatysides']This holiday, all Shop Your Way Rewards Members get $3 worth of points for FREE. heres the newest Email rolling out... "To add a little additional cheer for the Holidays, we have added $3 in SHOP YOUR WAY REWARDS℠ Points (3,000 Points) to your account which are good until the end of day Monday, Dec. 3, 2012. These Points are yours to use on millions of items across Sears, Kmart, and Lands' End." Use these towards those cheapy deals featured in this OP, and in the newest Trending KMart post thats active.[/QUOTE]

Might be based off how much you spent, I got $5

[quote name='thebytewasbit']$7 deus ex next week! After points that is...[/QUOTE]

Where did you hear this? I also got an email with $5.

[quote name='Collectorguy00']Might be based off how much you spent, I got $5[/QUOTE]

Maybe. Although I've been getting $5 randomly all year, probably at least 8-10 times just this year they've sent me $5 (and I'm pretty sure they even sent me $10 on at least one occasion). So it's kind of weird to see "Happy Holidays... here's $3, that's right THREE dollars. Whoopeee!!!. :booty:

The funny thing is $5 was rarely enough for me to even bother with, I only used it like twice all year. Might try to grab Deus Ex for $7 tho. I'm not one to complain about free money LOL, but with gas costs and all even a free $5 is not justification enough for me to go to KMART.

If it is based on what you spend, it's kind of funny considering I just spent $1400 on Appliances at Sears last week after having spent almost nothing all year. But I guess that was probably too recent to really register for any promotions.

WTF! Clearance games now have been re-tag with fixed price at my Kmart. Hella Lame.

Dungeon Siege 3 $14.99
Dragon Age II $14.99
Front Mission Evolved $14.99

Nothing awesome, but saw a bunch of Zelda Decal stickers for $ .25 cent. Bought up a couple just to have.

[quote name='scblueeyedguy']external or internal?[/QUOTE]

I think it's the 250GB starter kit so external and only compatible with the older/elite models.

[quote name='postaboy']I think it's the 250GB starter kit so external and only compatible with the older/elite models.[/QUOTE]

Add a slim hdd case from ebay, and it's now an internal ;)

[quote name='scblueeyedguy']Add a slim hdd case from ebay, and it's now an internal ;)[/QUOTE]

There's an internal expansion bay in the slim models, so you don't even need to buy anything extra to "convert" one. I took the drive out of my old external 250GB, took off the removable panel, and plugged it right in. Took about ten minutes. ;) We're all cheap asses, so the less you can spend on needless items, the better.

[quote name='Blade']There's an internal expansion bay in the slim models, so you don't even need to buy anything extra to "convert" one. I took the drive out of my old external 250GB, took off the removable panel, and plugged it right in. Took about ten minutes. ;) We're all cheap asses, so the less you can spend on needless items, the better.[/QUOTE]

I did that with a 120GB last year. It's so much better in the case though. It's like $5, plus you can trade it in for more with it in the case ;)

[quote name='postaboy']

Nothing awesome, but saw a bunch of Zelda Decal stickers for $ .25 cent. Bought up a couple just to have.[/QUOTE]

Wow, the decal stickers only dropped to $3 at my local Kmart.

Thanks for the heads up, was 'gifted' $5 in points and some how had 2.50 of 'earned' points sitting in my account.

Hello cheap Deus Ex or Portal 2.

On a side note, K-Mart must really be circling the drain. They've been giving me 3-5-10 bucks in rewards seemingly every other week and I always use it and never spend more than 1-2 dollars over the given amount.

Oh well I can't complain. :)

The Uncharted Dual Pack Combo w/ a blue DS3 rang up $29.99 today. I used $14 in SYWR to reduce my out of pocket cost. I'll trade the games into BBY to make it a little sweeter.

[quote name='kerouac kid']The Uncharted Dual Pack Combo w/ a blue DS3 rang up $29.99 today. I used $14 in SYWR to reduce my out of pocket cost. I'll trade the games into BBY to make it a little sweeter.[/QUOTE]
Got the red dualshock + GOW bundle for $30 not long ago.

I found a nyko rechargeable battery pack for the wii balance board for $0.99 today.
Also, rayman origins was 9.99, but i think it was just on sale.

Can anyone help me get a copy of the k-mart ad that shows deus ex for 9.99? I went to my local kmart and they dont have that price, said if I show nthem the add they will match it.

[quote name='Bong']Can anyone help me get a copy of the k-mart ad that shows deus ex for 9.99? I went to my local kmart and they dont have that price, said if I show nthem the add they will match it.[/QUOTE]

Ad Link

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back