New Kmart Clearance Price Drops (YMMV)

Irsaan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I just got back from my first trip to Kmart since the incredibly terrible "10-50% off clearance games" ad from 2 weeks ago, and this time there were quite a few unannounced drops. What I saw was:

:ps3:
Bioshock GH $6.99 (previously $9.99)
Front Mission Evolved $9.99 (previously $19.99)
Rock Band Country Pack 2 $4.99 (previously ?)
Dragon Age II $17.99 (previously $19.99)
There were 3-4 other rock band track packs for $4.99 also (previously ?)

:360:
Bayonetta $9.99 (previously $19.99)

:ds:
Glory of Heracles $9.99 (previously $14.99)

If I go again in the next few days, I'll let everyone else know what else went down. Best of luck to everyone finding some other deals!

(PS, if I screwed this up somehow, sorry)

[quote name='Az986']Has anyone ever scanned Spiderman Shattered Dimensions (360)? I saw it there today but I couldn't find anyone to scan it for me and I was running kind of late.[/QUOTE]

I know the PS3 version is not clearanced.

[quote name='GILiveRadio']Found these:
:360:Yoostar 2 $1.99
:360:Harry potter deathly hallows part 1 $4.99
:ps3:LOTR War of the North $4.97
:ds:Jeopardy $.99

:wii:Animal Crossing City Folk $1.99[/QUOTE]

The games I left quoted I would have been all over, espically animal crossing, honestly one of my favorite games to date!

Forgot these:

:wii:Goldeneye 007 w/ golden pro controller $19.97
:wii:Flingsmash w/ Wii Motion Plus controller $29.97

:ps3:Abba Singstar (game only) $4.97

That's all I remember off the top of my head.

Stumbled across a 3DS Pinball Hall of Fame today for 4.97 that I somehow missed previously. Pretty happy about that as I've been seeing others here find it regularly and was bummed I hadn't. I can't see how I had overlooked it before so not sure where it came from.

[quote name='GILiveRadio']Forgot these:

That's all I remember off the top of my head.[/QUOTE]

Crap, I may now finally have to buy the gold controller bundle...

thats my buy price :D

[quote name='GILiveRadio']
Found these:
:360:Dead Rising 2 $9.97
:360:Dues Ex HR $9.97
[/QUOTE]

You suck. J/k. I wish my KMart had these deals. I mean clearance to them means Gears of War 3 for $50. I hate to say it but it's true.

Damn was at kmart last week and found one of these but it was still $50. going to go back and check tomorrow.

[quote name='LXL_Guy']Just got my confirmation e-mail. Going to go and pick up in a little bit here.[/QUOTE]

What did you order online?

[quote name='bgame2']What did you order online?[/QUOTE]

Oops...posted in the wrong thread when I wrote that. Was suppose to post that in the BB Daily thread. Must have had it on the wrong tab when I was replying.

[quote name='Neoreloaded313']The lego Star Wars: The complete Saga I bought for $1.99 at Kmart traded in at Gamestop for $10.50 after bonuses.[/QUOTE]

What system did you get it for, if you don't mind me asking?

[quote name='Neoreloaded313']The lego Star Wars: The complete Saga I bought for $1.99 at Kmart traded in at Gamestop for $10.50 after bonuses.[/QUOTE]

Wow what bonuses did you use on it?

[quote name='J7.']Wow what bonuses did you use on it?[/QUOTE]

30% bonus given from buying a used game, $.89 sport game.
10% from the membership card.

Some other games I got in the past 8 months for $1.99 that I traded in for some profit today.

PS3
Dungeon Siege III : $7
SBK : $5.60
Lost Planet 2 : $2.80
MX vs ATV Reflex : $8.40
Hunted: Demon's Forge $5.60
Dragon Age 2 : $2.80
Dead Space 2 : $7.00

Vanquish : $3.50
Hunted: Demon's Forge : $4.20
De Blob 2 : $2.80

Did it happen to have a $15 or $20 price sticker like in me store and ring up at that price? Or is this very YMMV?

[quote name='nietzsche74']Did it happen to have a $15 or $20 price sticker like in my store and ring up at that price? Or is this very YMMV?[/QUOTE]

It was not one of those $15-$20 games. I scanned it, it came up as a penny item, which is 90% off and I put a $1.99 label on it. It came with a pack of cards, not sure if that would have a different UPC than a regular copy that my store does not have.

[quote name='zennoux']Just got 2 goldeneye controller bundles for $19.99 each thanks to this thread.[/QUOTE]

Ah... shit. I bought one for $30 a while back. I was thinking I should wait.

Grabbed a Wii Goldeneye controller bundle, there were still 3-4 left. Looks like it's a weekly sale but unfortunately I forgot to check the date on the tag.

[quote name='Invicta 61']Grabbed a Wii Goldeneye controller bundle, there were still 3-4 left. Looks like it's a weekly sale but unfortunately I forgot to check the date on the tag.[/QUOTE]

Weekly sales usually end on Saturdays.

[quote name='Neoreloaded313']30% bonus given from buying a used game, $.89 sport game.
10% from the membership card.
[/QUOTE]
Thanks, I'll pick one up if I see one.

[quote name='Invicta 61']Grabbed a Wii Goldeneye controller bundle, there were still 3-4 left. Looks like it's a weekly sale but unfortunately I forgot to check the date on the tag.[/QUOTE]

So THAT explains it. I knew the bundle cycled out of clearance and jumped back up to full price a week or two ago. This being a sale clears things up.

Picked up the goldeneye bundle after waiting eons for it. I don't get how it went from clearance to a sale though.

Also, is flipping talk allowed here again? This site isn't to make money, it's to find good deals.

I found the Ace Combat 3DS game at a store the other day for $9.97. Does anyone have any experience with it or can reccomend it at that price?

I enjoy the Sky Crawlers game on Wii made by the Ace team, but I've never played an actual Ace Combat game.

[quote name='Romeo']Picked up the goldeneye bundle after waiting eons for it. I don't get how it went from clearance to a sale though.

Also, is flipping talk allowed here again? This site isn't to make money, it's to find good deals.[/QUOTE]

I deleted my post, I was really just bragging. I bought those games end of last year and was surprised to get that much in credit.

I feel silly asking this, since I've read it time and again in this thread, but the site's search and Google are failing me right now. What day do Kmarts generally update their clearance prices (in theory at least)? Going to be by one tomorrow and want to know if it's worth checking it again.

Well, different store but same story. Saw Shadows of the Damned for PS3 for the first time so grabbed that for $10. War in the North was not discounted yet though. Interestingly that store had almost all the video games just sitting on the shelf with no shucks. So I scanned almost everything they had and I noticed that Silent Hill Downpour and the MGS collection were both marked ADV and marked down about 10% (about 18 and 27). Don't know if its just something with those, only two I noticed it on, or whether there's some unadvertised thing I've missed.

[quote name='amusedtoe']Well, different store but same story. Saw Shadows of the Damned for PS3 for the first time so grabbed that for $10. War in the North was not discounted yet though. Interestingly that store had almost all the video games just sitting on the shelf with no shucks. So I scanned almost everything they had and I noticed that Silent Hill Downpour and the MGS collection were both marked ADV and marked down about 10% (about 18 and 27). Don't know if its just something with those, only two I noticed it on, or whether there's some unadvertised thing I've missed.[/QUOTE]

I just left my store and silent hill was scanning 19.99. So I'm assuming its just something with your store. I'd pick it up for 10.00 all day

Saw a lot of games on sale. No great deals but MGS collection was $27, Injustice $39 i think. Had red sale tags on everything on sale.

Is there a deal about spending $60 in electronics and getting $10? I saw a sign, but nothing printed out and don't see any mention of it in my SYWR account...

That was last week i believe. this week, you get a $5 gc for every $25gc you buy. If you are going to buy at least $25 worth of games, its a no brainer to do that.

[quote name='Pookymeister']Is there a deal about spending $60 in electronics and getting $10? I saw a sign, but nothing printed out and don't see any mention of it in my SYWR account...[/QUOTE]

I've noticed that there seems to be a lot of those sorts of things, signs for deals that aren't online or in the paper. I didn't see that one myself though.

Speaking of SYWWR, I just got an email saying I'm a silver member now which is weird because I think I've spent like $60 or $70 since signing up. I bring that up though because it had more of those coupons like you get when checking out. Being a new member are those stack able at all or is it one per transaction? I ask because if I could stack them in anyway I would be tempted to take back Tiger Woods 12, get a couple $25 GCs, use the bonus points and discount coupon and get Tiger Woods 14.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Liquid Metal']That was last week i believe. this week, you get a $5 gc for every $25gc you buy. If you are going to buy at least $25 worth of games, its a no brainer to do that.[/QUOTE]

Is the $5 GC instant? Just spent $70 today so would have been nice to have known :D

[quote name='Pookymeister']Is the $5 GC instant? Just spent $70 today so would have been nice to have known :D[/QUOTE]

No, the paper specifically says that it's usable next week only.

[quote name='Pookymeister']Is the $5 GC instant? Just spent $70 today so would have been nice to have known :D[/QUOTE]

It's not a GC, it's an Award Card that is redeemable 5/13-5/18. If you're a SYWR member you'll also get $2 in points.

Its supposed to be for next week but where i went i was able to use it immediately. Its YMMV. You could probably return and rebuy.

I got the Goldeneye 007 controller bundle for Wii.
Thanks for the info people.

bread's done
Back