New Kmart Clearance Price Drops (YMMV)

Irsaan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I just got back from my first trip to Kmart since the incredibly terrible "10-50% off clearance games" ad from 2 weeks ago, and this time there were quite a few unannounced drops. What I saw was:

:ps3:
Bioshock GH $6.99 (previously $9.99)
Front Mission Evolved $9.99 (previously $19.99)
Rock Band Country Pack 2 $4.99 (previously ?)
Dragon Age II $17.99 (previously $19.99)
There were 3-4 other rock band track packs for $4.99 also (previously ?)

:360:
Bayonetta $9.99 (previously $19.99)

:ds:
Glory of Heracles $9.99 (previously $14.99)

If I go again in the next few days, I'll let everyone else know what else went down. Best of luck to everyone finding some other deals!

(PS, if I screwed this up somehow, sorry)

Saw a bunch of World of Warcraft: Cataclysm expansion packs today for $4.97 and 3 different Star Wars Wii games with a little bonus pack of cards for $4.97 too,

It doesn't scan as such, but Kmart employee must have accidentally put a $4.97 clearance sticker on Spiderman Shatterd Dimensions. It scans at $19.97, however they would have to sell it at that price (there are such laws in some states).

Otherwise, I may go back sometime soon and scan some of the Wii games since I just traded a bunch of junk to 2nd and Charles for a Wii.

Those stickers are hard as shit to remove if thats what you are insinuating.

Keep doing that for the security cameras. (Wink wink)

Not to mention a crime. Geez, we're cheapassgamers, not thieves.

guys i know you want a deal but come on taking the stickers off ? smh

There are thieves on this site.
Relax people, poor joke on my part that got blown a little out of proportion... CAG used to have a sly sense of humor like that but just for the record, I do not condone stealing or meddling with UPC's. I got lucky that particular game hadn't been value sticker-ed yet so it was really just meant as a tip for clearance hunters.

Another tip - almost all the stores I visit have moved the value and clearance games to bins near the cash registers. Probably making room for all the new stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Scanned a few items today:

:ps3: Spiderman Shattered Dimensions $14.97

:ps3: Motorstorm Apocolypse $14.97

:ps3: Doom 3 $22.04 :whistle2:?

:3ds: Steel Diver $4.97

:3ds: Pilots Wings $4.97

:360: Child of Eden $4.97

They had redone most of the game area, much of the case had been emptied and put in the bin near the registers.  I would have scanned more but the pile was so high that if I dug around much, the pile would have collapsed.  It was about 2 foot over the top of the wire cage.

Picked up a Nintendo Selects Mario Strikers Charged (Wii) for $4.97 this past weekend.

Other than that I saw a Kinect UFC Trainer for 360 for same price.. 

Came back from my K-Mart and purchased "Dynasty Warriors 7" for the PS3 for $5 (it was priced as $14.99) and "X-Men: Destiny" (priced at $19.99) and was $9.99.  They also had a lot of Steel Diver's for the 3DS for $4.99.

Was hoping for a drop with "Dragon Quest Monsters Joker 2" which was priced at $39.99 and rung up as $29.99.  But I can wait for that one to drop $20 more...lol....

Stopped in to K-Mart before picking up LoZ: A Link Between Worlds. Saw that Pilotwings Resort was $4.97 and Kirby's Epic Yarn was $5.

DW7 is $5 - got one myself.

I thought i would get this $10 Surprise points bonus, but looks like you have to redeem any amount of points during that transaction to qualify. Blah.

Might go to 2nd store tomorrow - maybe i will return the stuff and rebuy to trigger it if there's not another batch of stuff for $50 id want.

DW7 is $5 - got one myself.

I thought i would get this $10 Surprise points bonus, but looks like you have to redeem any amount of points during that transaction to qualify. Blah.

Might go to 2nd store tomorrow - maybe i will return the stuff and rebuy to trigger it if there's not another batch of stuff for $50 id want.
Nice. A store near me has two. Too late now, but tomorrow, it's mine, so long as an employee or someone else doesn't get to it first.

I just went to Kmarts website to check store availability for DW7, and I realized that these clearance games don't show up on the website.

However, kmart.com does sell death metal cds, and there is a Warhammer movie. SO I LEARNED TWO  three THINGS TODAY!!!!!!!!!

Alright, just grabbed:

Warhammer: Space Marine PS3 $5.00

Warhammer: Space Marine 360 $5.00

Socom 4 PS3 $5.00

Topspin PS3 $5.00

Red Faction Armageddon PS3 $5.00

I saw Dynasty Warriors 7 for $5.00 as well, considered it, but didn't grab it.

Also, saw Little Big Planet 2 (regular edition) $5.00

i went today, found warhammer for 360 (want it for ps3). will have to look at a couple other ones this week.

anybody finds DW and want to pick it up for me, I will be glad to take it!!!

I just picked up the following from my kmart:

-flingsmash w bonus wii remote $20

-kirby's epic yarn $5

-metroid other m $5

-price is right decades $5

-pilot wings resort $5

-2 worlds 2 ps3 $5

Sadly no Dynasty Warriors 7. Still did pretty well I think, plus I was able to use a coupon for an additional $10 in rewards points if you spend $50. Thanks for the heads up on these.

I did OK.

pilot wings resort $5

steel diver $5

dead rising 2 $5

nascar 2011 the game $5

dynasty warriors 7 $5

Saw a bunch of PSP games in my local KMart for $5

Socom FTB 1

Ratchet and Clank Size Matters

Killzone Liberation

Went to 2nd K-mart today. Didn't find any worthwhile clearance games.

Did find a Xbox One sitting behind the glass though.
Hmm..you may want to check around. I was going to the usual area where clearance games are and then I was told they had another section of clearance games but it was located where the DVD-R and CD-R's and cordless phone areas. Granted, I'm sure all K-Mart are YMMV but I was surprised because it was in the last spot where I would have ever taken a look to find clearance games at our local store.

Stopped by today. I picked up:

Warhammer Space Marine PS3 $5

Killzone 3 $5

Metroid other M $5

Saw some other games already mentioned on here, Top Spin 4, DW7, 2W2, Pilotwings, etc. all for $5

What was more exciting was the clearance toys section. All clearance toys are 50% off clearance price. Since its Kmart the toy aisles were all fucked up beyond recognition. I probably spent an hour digging though everything. I found a couple of things my kids specifically want for a steal!

The highlight though was the Spy Gear Spy Listener. A kids toy that lets you place an oversized bug and listen in on conversations. It was marked $22, scanned at $11, and the contents felt bulky and was loose and rolling around in the box. I decided not to get it simply because it uses 2 9V batteries. Went I went to put it back up on the shelf the flap opened and a handgun fell out onto the ground. I took it to an employee and she looked freaked out. She figured out that it was a CO2 operated airsoft gun. It didn't have any orange on it though. It was heavy and looked real as shit. The grip was opened on the side and you could see where I guess a CO2 cartridge would go. I seriously almost bought this. Good thing I hate 9Vs.

Ah Kmart.

man, i would think that i would be the one finding handguns at kmart - the cloest one up the street is fucked up, bad neighborhood shit.

went there sunday, only people in the electroniccs section where standing around watching football. found DW7, was 9.97

also found many empty game cases. people are nuts, stealing like that

Hmm..you may want to check around. I was going to the usual area where clearance games are and then I was told they had another section of clearance games but it was located where the DVD-R and CD-R's and cordless phone areas. Granted, I'm sure all K-Mart are YMMV but I was surprised because it was in the last spot where I would have ever taken a look to find clearance games at our local store.
Hmm, maybe ill check again next time I'm in the area. They did have a bin full of games, but didn't see any clearance games that I remember in there.

Tried using a $10 bonus points coupon today, and didn't seem to work. Still got some good stuff, at least.

Stopped by today. I picked up:

Warhammer Space Marine PS3 $5

Killzone 3 $5

Metroid other M $5

Saw some other games already mentioned on here, Top Spin 4, DW7, 2W2, Pilotwings, etc. all for $5

What was more exciting was the clearance toys section. All clearance toys are 50% off clearance price. Since its Kmart the toy aisles were all fucked up beyond recognition. I probably spent an hour digging though everything. I found a couple of things my kids specifically want for a steal!

The highlight though was the Spy Gear Spy Listener. A kids toy that lets you place an oversized bug and listen in on conversations. It was marked $22, scanned at $11, and the contents felt bulky and was loose and rolling around in the box. I decided not to get it simply because it uses 2 9V batteries. Went I went to put it back up on the shelf the flap opened and a handgun fell out onto the ground. I took it to an employee and she looked freaked out. She figured out that it was a CO2 operated airsoft gun. It didn't have any orange on it though. It was heavy and looked real as shit. The grip was opened on the side and you could see where I guess a CO2 cartridge would go. I seriously almost bought this. Good thing I hate 9Vs.

Ah Kmart.
Funniest shit I have read in a year. Hahahahahahaha.

Went by today and saw a bunch of stuff, some of which was already mentioned.  Some were in the case, some were pulled out.

:3ds: Star Fox 64 3D - $19.97

:3ds: Steel Diver - $4.97

:wii: Def Jam Rapstar with Mic - $4.97

:wii: Flingsmash with Wii Remote Plus - $19.97

:wii: Glee: Karaoke Revolution: Volume 2 - $9.97

:wii: Just Dance 2 - $9.97

:wii: Just Dance 3 - $9.97

:wii: Kirby's Return to Dreamland - $34.97

:wii: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword - $34.97

:wii: Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Lightsaber Duels - $4.97

:wii: Transformers: Dark of the Moon: Stealth Force Edition - $9.97

:wiiu: Cradle/Stand Set - $3.97

:ps3: Ace Combat: Assualt Horizon - $9.97

:ps3: Driver: San Francisco - $19.97

:ps3: The Shoot - $19.97

:ps3: Tomb Raider Trilogy - $19.97

:360: Transformers: Dark of the Moon - $19.97

:360: Top Spin 4 - $4.97

:360: WWE All-Stars - $19.97

Vita: AC Adaptor - $7.47

Picked up FlingSmash for the remote.

Also saw a handful of PSP games marked at $4.99.  These weren't clearanced, just one of the standard bargain bin type stickers.  Saw Loco Roco 2, Fat Princess, and Buzz.

And finally, :wii: Rhythm Heaven Fever was apparently on sale for $9.99.

Thanks guys. Picked up 2 copies of DW7 for myself and son. Got Warhammer for my son. Found Spiderman Shattered Dimensions (I think) for $9 for gifts.

bread's done
Back